PDA

View Full Version : why is a [censored] such a bad thing?

gamblore99
11-21-2005, 02:31 AM
I accidentally accused a friend of being a [censored] today and she went nuts (I told her someone said she gives a lot of blowjobs). Anyways, as the conversation progressed she told me she was really upset that I thought she was a skanky slu.t, especially since we are good friends.

And this is where the reason for this post comes up. So what if a girl gets around? Sex is a natural and healthy thing and I don't see why people should think any less of a girl who sleeps around.
I used to think very differently, and was very anti-[censored]. But now I have matured more, and don't see anything really wrong with it.

radek2166
11-21-2005, 02:34 AM
If I was a chick i would spen 22 hours a day on my back and or knees.

11-21-2005, 02:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

good show

MINETZ
11-21-2005, 02:37 AM
men that get a lot of ass are PIMPs, girls that get lots of ass are DIRTY WHORES. end of story.

diebitter
11-21-2005, 02:38 AM
Pic please?

dblgutshot
11-21-2005, 02:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I would be doing less quantity and more quality; working hard at golddigging.

...geico for your money....

tonypaladino
11-21-2005, 03:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

good show

[/ QUOTE ]

this made me laugh

Ulysses
11-21-2005, 03:32 AM
this girl i know and her friends refer to girls like these as sloots. for some reason, i find that very funny.

roundest
11-21-2005, 03:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
men that get a lot of ass are PIMPs, girls that get lots of ass are DIRTY WHORES. end of story.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cockblockers who run around calling loose chicks dirty whores ruin it for all the other men who are running around trying to screw the loose chicks before they are shamed into celibacy.

TheMainEvent
11-21-2005, 03:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Cockblockers who run around calling loose chicks dirty whores ruin it for all the other men who are running around trying to screw the loose chicks before they are shamed into celibacy.

[/ QUOTE ]

tonypaladino
11-21-2005, 03:38 AM
When I call a chick a whore I mean it as a compliment. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

But you have to pronounce it who-oar

Blarg
11-21-2005, 03:39 AM
Quite true. And they're also trying to ruin it for the girls.

For some reason, I think both men and women are supposed to consider these cockblockers legitimate friends of the women.

Alobar
11-21-2005, 03:39 AM
I dont audomatically consider a girl who bangs alot of guys a [censored]. Shes just some chick who enjoys sex, I cant fault anyone for that. IMO a [censored] is some chick who sleeps with lots of men cuz she needs validation about her self worth. And while there are definately issues involved with that, that prolly were out of her control, shes the type that gives women who [censored] lots of guys a bad name.

tonypaladino
11-21-2005, 03:42 AM
Also, censoring s1ut is gayness

runner4life7
11-21-2005, 03:50 AM
a think a [censored] is someone that cheats on their bf, if they are single do whatever they want, but if you arent dont be doing everyone, that is all.

young nut
11-21-2005, 04:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well said

Jman28
11-21-2005, 04:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
a think a [censored] is someone that cheats on their bf, if they are single do whatever they want, but if you arent dont be doing everyone, that is all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha.. Did you have someone in mind when you posted this?

11-21-2005, 01:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]but why? seems pretty arbitrary /images/graemlins/confused.gif

CrazyEyez
11-21-2005, 01:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This to me was the most suprising/sad part of the thread.

A close 2nd was learning that Alobar spells "auto---" with a "d".

BradleyT
11-21-2005, 01:32 PM
A s1ut is a chick who sleeps with everyone.
A B1tch is a chick who sleeps with everyone but you.

gamblore99
11-21-2005, 02:11 PM
So no one disagrees that if a girl wants to sloot it up there is nothing wrong with that? Kinda suprising considering the negative use of the word by most people. Maybe OOT really is enlightened.

11-21-2005, 02:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So no one disagrees that if a girl wants to sloot it up there is nothing wrong with that? Kinda suprising considering the negative use of the word by most people. Maybe OOT really is enlightened.

[/ QUOTE ]I highly doubt this is the case...they are still trying to figure out what the "censored" word is

Gamblor
11-21-2005, 02:15 PM
I used to wonder this too, but someone somewhere [censored] everything up by deciding that sluts have low self-esteem and only sleep around to make themselves feel better.

Nobody wants to be told they have no self-confidence, ergo being called a [censored] is a huge insult.

Every girl wants to be the queen who can be choosy about who she sleeps with. Being a [censored] makes it seem like she has no standards and will take any cock she can get.

imported_anacardo
11-21-2005, 02:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

For the most part, they're probably agreeable in principle, b/c a slutty girl has a greater-than-average probability of [censored] them. They will not be so agreeable to the concrete example of the slutty girl b/c she's [censored], but not [censored] them, right this instant. Were she [censored] them right this instant, she would be referred to as, not a '[censored],' but rather 'this amazing girl I met last night,' 'my new girlfriend,' 'this awesome one-night-stand(?),' 'my future wife' or any number of lovestruck appellations, and anybody who called her a '[censored]' in their hearing would get anything from burning secret resentment to a pool cue in the eye.

I see into your soul, OOT. I know you better than you know yourself.

11-21-2005, 02:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I highly doubt this is the case...they are still trying to figure out what the "censored" word is

[/ QUOTE ]

I assumed it was c***-sucker.

jackdaniels
11-21-2005, 02:26 PM
Slu.t is censored but:
[ QUOTE ]
take any cock she can get

[/ QUOTE ] - that, that is fine.

Oh well.

pooh74
11-21-2005, 02:31 PM
It boils down to this:

Most girls want a relationship. Most guys will not have a relationship with a girl who is a s.lut. Therefore, girls want to avoid being labeled a s.lut.

Thats my "30 words or less" version.

11-21-2005, 02:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Most girls want a relationship. Most guys will not have a relationship with a girl who is a s.lut. Therefore, girls want to avoid being labeled a s.lut.

[/ QUOTE ] some defnate truth to this. do you really want to be dating a girl, and everytime the two of you go to a bar you run into guys she's blown etc...
Also, i'm not saying the whole double standard thing is fair, but it sure as hell exists.
Finally, i always thought it was funny how after i graduated highschool, during college vacations, going to parties in my town and watching the former sloots from highschool with the poor unknowing bastards they were dating from college. half the guys at the party had slept with this poor guys girlfriend, and he had no idea.

arod15
11-21-2005, 02:51 PM
Nothing wrong with getting around for a girl although i would never date a girl who has been with more than 5 guys..... Its the one hand rule. If they cant count them on one hand , i would never date them.

11-21-2005, 02:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] some defnate truth to this. do you really want to be dating a girl, and everytime the two of you go to a bar you run into guys she's blown etc...
Also, i'm not saying the whole double standard thing is fair, but it sure as hell exists.
Finally, i always thought it was funny how after i graduated highschool, during college vacations, going to parties in my town and watching the former sloots from highschool with the poor unknowing bastards they were dating from college. half the guys at the party had slept with this poor guys girlfriend, and he had no idea.

[/ QUOTE ]It would be just as uncomfortable for a girl to go to a bar with a guy and run into a bunch of girls he has slept with. I just don't understand this double standard

11-21-2005, 02:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Nothing wrong with getting around for a girl although i would never date a girl who has been with more than 5 guys..... Its the one hand rule. If they cant count them on one hand , i would never date them.

[/ QUOTE ]wow! so how long after asking a girl her name do you ask her what her number is?

diebitter
11-21-2005, 02:57 PM
I think this is all stupid ego stuff. I really never cared what the women in my life did before they were with me. Seriously.

gamblore99
11-21-2005, 04:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think this is all stupid ego stuff. I really never cared what the women in my life did before they were with me. Seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is pretty much my current view on the subject.

Someone said it would be embarrassing to run into a bunch of guys you met at a bar who all banged your girlfriend, this is a poor reason not to date a girl who has a past. I really doubt most guys are worried about this actually happening. And it can happen with a girl who is not a s1ut, who runs into one of her long time ex-boyfriends. This would probably be worse.

To the guy who said no more than 5 guys in the past, what is your reasoning for this? please explain to us why a girl who has had sex with more than 5 guys disgusts you so much. I really don't see a reason for this.

pokerdirty
11-21-2005, 04:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that's how you get herpes

imported_The Vibesman
11-21-2005, 04:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. Unfortunately, I like girls over twenty years old.

Bulldog
11-21-2005, 04:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jessica Alba has banged 18 guys. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Maybe when you get past age 16 you'll relax this rule a bit!

ChipWrecked
11-21-2005, 04:42 PM
"Don't suck any dick on your way through the parking lot!"

http://www.trondheim-filmklubb.no/film/tfk/v2000/bilder/clerks.jpg

Dominic
11-21-2005, 05:38 PM
i lost IQ points just reading this post.

ddubois
11-21-2005, 05:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Jessica Alba has banged 18 guys.

[/ QUOTE ]
Serious? I can't imagine a celebrity divulging this information, other than some dude bragging, like Wilt Chamberlin. Source?

BottlesOf
11-21-2005, 05:49 PM
This is a fantastic post.

I think the word "[censored]" has negative connotations, so it's possible she was upset not that you thought of her as acting in a slutty manner, but that you called her a [censored]. (While this would be more reasonable, IMO, it doesn't seem the case here).

BottlesOf
11-21-2005, 05:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BottlesOf
11-21-2005, 05:52 PM
Worst rule ever. Worse than the tuck rule.

ChipWrecked
11-21-2005, 05:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Me either. As long as they're not carrying any reminders.

diebitter
11-21-2005, 05:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Me either. As long as they're not carrying any reminders.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yep, that's the only caveat. And they're not [censored] out. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Blarg
11-21-2005, 06:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Very much so. This is a pretty bizarre one.