PDA

View Full Version : Legal Adivce

ghostface
11-20-2005, 07:14 PM
So I went to this party last night. The cops arrived about an hour after I got there and I was ou in the back yard walking around to the front when I saw the cops walking up the driveway. Stupidly, I darted into a side entrance of the house and they chased me in and dragged me out. I was cuffed and taken to a car where he wrote me a ticket for being 20 and posessing alcohol, and resisting arrest or whatever.

Seeing as I am in the "First Offender Program" and now I have another even worse problem now I am wondering what my options in court are. I am pretty set on getting a lawyer to do the court appearance for me. The "program" I'm in basically is composed of 6 months of unsupervised probation during which I have to take an alcohol awareness class. Then I go to court again and get it removed or whatever.

Now I am just tryint to speculate what will happen to me. In court will I be able to use a prayer for judgment on any of this? I did not use one the first time I got caught. Of course I was the only one at the party that got a ticket besides the owners of the house.

Brain
11-20-2005, 07:18 PM
Didn't you plead this story this morning?

11-20-2005, 07:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Didn't you plead this story this morning?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, he did. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=exchange&Number=3985529&S earchpage=1&Main=3985529&Words=+ghostface&topic=&S earch=true#Post3985529)

ghostface
11-20-2005, 11:08 PM
Really? LOL.

I must have been a little drunk. Sorry, [censored] do your work.