PDA

View Full Version : can you use gametime+ for tournaments, too?

11-20-2005, 06:05 PM
I use GT+ for ring games all the time and it helps a lot to know stats of other people such as VP$P and PFR etc. is there a way to configure it to work during tournaments too? it would help a TON when I am multi-tabling to actually have some sort of read on my opponents. thanks again

mlagoo
11-20-2005, 06:46 PM
no.

there's an application called pokerace (www.pokeracesoftware.com) that can be used for sngs/mtts though, and its a great application. but it isnt free. like $25 i think. but definitely worth it considering the money you can make with the additional tables.

bawcerelli
11-20-2005, 08:11 PM
i can't get pokerace to work for me. damn thing pisses me off. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

splashpot
11-20-2005, 08:17 PM
PokerAce works for me, but it's not really useful for sngs. I just use it for the mucked hands feature.

mlagoo
11-20-2005, 09:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
PokerAce works for me, but it's not really useful for sngs. I just use it for the mucked hands feature.

[/ QUOTE ]

i find it useful.

i mean, if after 30 hands someone has 15 or 30% vpip, it really doesnt mean much, the umm.. margin of error is so wide, because the sample size is so small.

otoh, if someone has 70 vpip after 30 hands, then they are probably pretty loose, no matter how small the sample is. and its helpful to know that without having to pay a great deal of attention.

and yeah, the mucked hand feature is nice.

PokerAce
11-21-2005, 07:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i can't get pokerace to work for me. damn thing pisses me off. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you read the tutorial? Did you make a post in my forums? I'll be happy to help you get it working, all you need to do is ask.