View Full Version : Paul Phillips stars in new Harry Potter film?

Vincent Lepore
11-20-2005, 05:18 AM
Recently People magazine named the sexiest man alive for 2005. They chose Matthew McConaughey for this disputable honor. I have heard from some people in the past that they thought Paul Phillips bears a stiking resemblence to McConaughey. I never thought so. But I believe that Hollywood just might disagree with me.

I went to the movies this evenning. I saw the new Harry Potter movie. I don't know how he did it but Paul Phillips landed a major roll in the film. It may be because he indeed looks a lot like McConaughey or maybe because he fits the role so well. In fact I would go as far to say that the role was made for him and not visa versa. I knew Phillips was a pretty smart guy, Sklansky told me so and I believe him but I would never have figured he had the ability to pull off such a challenging movie roll.

I'm not going to spoil the movie for you and tell you who he plays and don't bother looking at the credits, he uses a pseudonym. I just ask that those of you that see the movie post your critique here of his performance. I rate it a 10. Great job Paul.

Vince

bones
11-20-2005, 05:32 AM
So lame.

AEKDBet
11-20-2005, 08:02 AM
wtf are you talking about

are you inferring that pp looks like dan radcliffe? if so this is an awful post.

SoSo
11-20-2005, 08:37 AM
<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre> I knew Phillips was a pretty smart guy, Sklansky told me so and I believe him but I would never have figured he had the ability to pull off such a challenging movie roll.
</pre><hr />

if this is a j/k its not really that funny, and since when would being a 'smart guy' help you pull of a 'challenging movie roll'.

Vincent Lepore
11-20-2005, 05:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
are you inferring that pp looks like dan radcliffe?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, not him.

[ QUOTE ]
this is an awful post.

[/ QUOTE ]

We'll see.

Vince

Dominic
11-21-2005, 04:31 PM
how is this moron still allowed to post here? He's never posted anything worth reading. Ever.

Subby
11-21-2005, 04:45 PM
This is funny if read out loud in an over-the-top french accent. While smoking crack. And wearing a rick james wig.

aragorn_i
11-21-2005, 05:35 PM
Very nice.

DesertCat
11-21-2005, 06:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is funny if read out loud in an over-the-top french accent. While smoking crack. And wearing a rick james wig.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.thepokerforum.com/playerpics/Vince-Lepore.jpg

Recente, le magazine du People nomed le homme de sexy...

Randy_Refeld
11-21-2005, 07:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
how is this moron still allowed to post here? He's never posted anything worth reading. Ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a great OOT poster, but anyone that is new to these boards in the last couple of years knows nothing about Vince.

Vincent Lepore
11-22-2005, 12:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you in the habit of reading a post by a moron that you know never posts anything worth reading? Why I would say that is the act of a ....moron. Don't you think? just trying to help.

Vince

Dominic
11-22-2005, 01:51 PM
I've been ignored by Vince - he felt the need to send me an email regarding this fact. What should I do? How should I cope?

Any advice anyone could give me to help me through this terrible time, please, don't be shy.

My holiday season is now ruined, I fear. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

dibbs
11-22-2005, 02:01 PM
What's the root cause of your unbridled obsession with Paul P?

Is there an entertaining story of sorts?

11-22-2005, 02:25 PM
it's he-who-must-not-be-named....
you know...VOLDEMORT!

Dominic
11-22-2005, 02:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a great OOT poster, but anyone that is new to these boards in the last couple of years knows nothing about Vince.

[/ QUOTE ]

fair enough. and thanks for the compliment.

Vincent Lepore
11-22-2005, 02:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
it's he-who-must-not-be-named....
......VOLDEMORT!

[/ QUOTE ]

ABSOLUTELY! You got the clue, huh? - "the role was made for him and not the opposite"

Vince

DarthIgnurnt
11-22-2005, 03:29 PM
hmmmm ...

http://www.tourney.com/images/bio_phillips.jpg

http://www.hpnews.za.pl/zdjecia/inne/voldemort.jpg

Vincent Lepore
11-22-2005, 03:39 PM
Now you tell me. Is that McConahey or Voldemort? No contest!

Vince