PDA

View Full Version : 'legal advice' thread

astroglide
11-20-2005, 01:14 AM
damn. i moved it here just to hose KKF because of the work he put into his joke. turns out i can't actually move it back or do anything with it once it's in here sorry about that.

Dynasty
11-20-2005, 01:22 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v720/DynastyPoker/idiot.gif

astroglide
11-20-2005, 01:48 AM
i wanted to delete it to get him back, but i don't like removing content. i would have liked the option to move it back, but it's no big deal.

just giving a heads up so mods weren't confused. it's just a counter-joke thing, not a 'problem thread'.

bobbyi
11-20-2005, 09:07 PM
What does "a counter-joke thing" mean? I thought the thread was amusing and don't really see the reason to mess with it all. Is this something personal with KKF? And if you just wanted to make the thread disappear, I think you could have just locked it. The oot gets enough traffic that a locked thread is going to get bumped down very quickly.

stabn
11-20-2005, 09:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What does "a counter-joke thing" mean? I thought the thread was amusing and don't really see the reason to mess with it all. Is this something personal with KKF? And if you just wanted to make the thread disappear, I think you could have just locked it. The oot gets enough traffic that a locked thread is going to get bumped down very quickly.

[/ QUOTE ]

He wanted kkf to think his thread got deleted, he planned to move it back later.