KaneKungFu123
11-20-2005, 01:13 AM
http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/GalleryPattaya/Pattaya2.jpg

KaneKungFu123
11-20-2005, 01:14 AM
http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/GalleryPattaya/Pattaya37.jpg

tonypaladino
11-20-2005, 01:14 AM
dude, don't you have more important things to worry about?

imported_anacardo
11-20-2005, 01:15 AM
No more posts; you [censored] die, now.

Mason Hellmuth
11-20-2005, 01:17 AM
Did the original thread get [censored]?

punter11235
11-20-2005, 01:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
at least that one is hot...
Hijack : "http://www.splashpots.com HUGE UPDATES "
By Huge updates you mean the news that you are no longer selling your DB or there is something new which I miss ?

11-20-2005, 04:45 AM
I think I know one of those girls, she looks familiar

manpower
11-20-2005, 04:53 AM
The top one is hotter than the bottom one.

The Truth
11-20-2005, 08:00 AM
Kane, are these random girls you are taking pictures of on the street? or are they off the internet?

Also, where are you from origionally?

blake

partygirluk
11-20-2005, 09:36 AM
What happened to the "serious legal advice needed" thread? I went to bed when it had 30 replies - guess it turned out to be a hoax?

MelK
11-20-2005, 09:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What happened to the "serious legal advice needed" thread? I went to bed when it had 30 replies - guess it turned out to be a hoax?

[/ QUOTE ]

astroglide deleted it, then he started a thread called "Who's laughing now KKF?" (or something close) for everyone to pile on KKF. But he deleted that one too after a half hour.

11-20-2005, 11:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Was that a hoax cuz I'd really like to stop being depressed about it. Seriously it bummed me out. If it was a hoax could someone tell us?

ChipWrecked
11-20-2005, 11:49 AM
It was a hoax.

Shadowy figures are making their approach to KKF's hooch as I write this.

miajag81
11-20-2005, 01:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, no.

man
11-20-2005, 01:34 PM
I don't think these girls knew men were taking pictures of them. with all due respect, that makes this thread really really creepy and weird.

The Truth
11-20-2005, 02:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, no.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes. and its not close. do you see why?

KaneKungFu123
11-20-2005, 08:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think these girls knew men were taking pictures of them. with all due respect, that makes this thread really really creepy and weird.

[/ QUOTE ]

any pictures i post are just from some blogs i read on the net.

KaneKungFu123
11-20-2005, 08:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

astroglide deleted it, then he started a thread called "Who's laughing now KKF?" (or something close) for everyone to pile on KKF. But he deleted that one too after a half hour.

[/ QUOTE ]

that sucks i didnt even get to see that thread. i dont know why moderators delete threads as opposed to just locking them, especially in OOT.

dblgutshot
11-20-2005, 08:56 PM
The second picture the girl is actually slightly large by asian standards.

The first one is petite and looks pretty tight, but pretty normal. Without seeing the face I dont see why a thread needed to be created.

11-20-2005, 08:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really? Pull the giant penis out of your ass.

Clarkmeister
11-20-2005, 09:00 PM

tonypaladino
11-20-2005, 09:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that sucks i didnt even get to see that thread. i dont know why moderators delete threads as opposed to just locking them, especially in OOT.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a douchebag KKF.

We all know you're an immature little idiot, and some were actually concerned about something bad happening to you that you couldn't handle. Go [censored] yourself.

Blarg
11-20-2005, 09:34 PM
Hmm, I don't know about any of this, but I have to admit that now I'm curious.

KaneKungFu123
11-20-2005, 09:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a douchebag KKF.

We all know you're an immature little idiot, and some were actually concerned about something bad happening to you that you couldn't handle. Go [censored] yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

The truth is, well I cant believe I am going to back track here. The truth, well, everything I said yesterday was true. I started drinking in the airport, and I guess a large part of me just wanted to forget. Naturally, I turned to trying to make the situation a joke. I just couldnt cope with these new circumstances in my life. I cant beleive what has happened, and that my father is in prison on charges of murder. I guess I am going to have to accept that these things happened, and that I cannot push them aside. Thanks. We've contacted a lawyer but things dont look good. Im split whether or not I should even be here in the USA, now, and whether or not my father deserves to be in jail or not. Its all really stressful right now, I am sorry for trying to make everything sound like a joke. I really am.

istewart
11-20-2005, 09:43 PM
lol

Lazymeatball
11-20-2005, 09:45 PM
wow, this is a brand new twist. but can we believe him this time? If this is true, then I certainly feel sorry for all those involved that we on OOT just derive pleasure from the drama and stirring [censored] up. But if he's repulling a fast one, and it works, he could be an OOT legend, like smoother than OJ in court.

Clarkmeister
11-20-2005, 09:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
But if he's repulling a fast one, and it works, he could be an OOT legend, like pokerjo.

[/ QUOTE ]

KaneKungFu123
11-20-2005, 09:54 PM
I am in a hotel in Japan waiting to catch my direct to NY this afternoon. Normally, I love to travel, to go outside and experience the culture, meet the people, eat the food and drink the wine, but right now all I can do is empty one after another of these little alcohol bottles into the pit of my stomach. I can not sleep because I have nightmares, I am in little league and my father is standing behind the fence, He is swinging a plastic bat in the air and telling me to hit a home run, then i wake up and feel death in the form of vomit creeping up from my stomach to my throat.

I really dont have too many friends and OOT is a place where I can come to get help, although I guess Ive been trying to make light of the events in the spirit of OOT, and to try to keep my mind clear, like the ways used to be. These are scary times we are living in.

My father is currently refusing to eat and will not speak to anyone in my family. I dont know why exactly I am going home, or what I will due when I get there. What will become of our family? How can we still have a family after my father is convicted of murder.... Dammit, I need to think positively.

sorry, but i just cant write anymore.

fnord_too
11-20-2005, 10:04 PM
I don't know any part of the story other than what you alluded to here. You will get through this. Feel free to PM me.

11-20-2005, 10:12 PM
First of all your father hasn't been convicted of anything yet so you need to calm down.

This whole thing is so upsetting. People said it was a hoax which bothered the hell out of me. Why would anyone make up a hoax like that, at their father's expense? Did you tell people you were joking last night? Did you say something to make people think that because I only read a few of the posts before I just couldn't read anymore and had to turn it off and walk away.

I truly don't think it was a joke. I have to believe you're telling the truth now, I just can't believe you could make this up. I am very worried for you kkf right now.

partygirluk
11-20-2005, 10:21 PM
In his last post he says he is in Japan. In the post before that he says he is in the USA.

11-20-2005, 10:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This whole thing is so upsetting. People said it was a hoax which bothered the hell out of me. Why would anyone make up a hoax like that, at their father's expense?

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't see the thread, but I do know that KKF is capable of being an annoying prick

It's a shame too, cause he's capable of being funny and cool

utmt40
11-20-2005, 10:39 PM
Geez man you are like drunk on Asian chicks. Did you recently bang one or something that has you all messed up? If so, please share with us.

11-20-2005, 10:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
In his last post he says he is in Japan. In the post before that he says he is in the USA.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah I noticed that but I don't care. It just doesn't make any sense why someone would concoct a story like this. I have to believe that it is true, or mostly true anyway, and that he is very upset and alone right now. What would be the motivation for someone to make up a story like this?

11-20-2005, 10:43 PM
Too many holes for the story to be true. Either the his dad is in jail and what he said is way off from what happened or he is full of it. Im goin with the 2nd option.

11-20-2005, 10:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah I noticed that but I don't care. It just doesn't make any sense why someone would concoct a story like this. I have to believe that it is true, or mostly true anyway, and that he is very upset and alone right now. What would be the motivation for someone to make up a story like this?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's possible he enjoys making up stories and posting them

He might find it funny, he might just be seeking attention

BadBoyBenny
11-20-2005, 10:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
do you see why?

[/ QUOTE ]

cameltoe?

DeathbySuckout
11-20-2005, 11:21 PM
A thread titled "Hot Asian Chicks Continued" should have more pictures than words. So let me help.

http://img9.exs.cx/img9/7892/acc1.jpg
http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/108272.jpg
http://uplink.space.com/attachments/156296-Tila_Nguyen_hot_asian.jpg

utmt40
11-20-2005, 11:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
A thread titled "Hot Asian Chicks Continued" should have more pictures than words. So let me help.

http://img9.exs.cx/img9/7892/acc1.jpg
http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/108272.jpg
http://uplink.space.com/attachments/156296-Tila_Nguyen_hot_asian.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

nh sir!

Bigdaddydvo
11-20-2005, 11:49 PM
Sorry...I'm a big fan.

http://www.brtb.com/free/download_female_bettynguyen6.jpg