PDA

View Full Version : Greatest One-Punch KOs

Jedi Poker
06-29-2003, 02:32 AM
Marciano-Walcott I, Hearns-Duran, Robinson-Fullmer. My memories of these three brutal are so vivid, I can't even think of any other one punch knockouts.

Dynasty
06-29-2003, 06:24 AM
The Ali-Liston rematch came to me immediately.

Al Mirpuri
06-29-2003, 07:49 AM
Lewis-McCall I and Lewis-Rahman I are two clean single punch knockouts.

Not in the same league as those you mentioned or even the two Lewis fights above are Laing-Smith: Kirkland Laing's finest night was a points win over Roberto Duran but he went AWOL and his people never managed to get him a title shot. Years later, the rastafarian from London, England was in a comeback fight against the Canadian Buck Smith, he was doing a wonderful Ali impression for seven rounds, dancing and keeping his hands low, jabbing and moving, until Smith caught him with a left hook (?) and down he went like a tree, and, Graham-Jackson: Herol 'Bomber' Graham of Sheffield, England was outboxing Julian Jackson for some meaningless middleweight (?) bauble and was winning comfortably. Jackson had damaged eye sight and was virtually blind! I am still surprised that the British Boxing Board of Control allowed him to fight! In the fourth round, Graham backed Jackson into a corner and began pounding him. Jackson punched out and caught Graham flush on the jaw. Graham's eyes had closed before he even touched the canvas.

Clarkmeister
06-29-2003, 04:12 PM
George Foreman against Michael Moorer. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif