PDA

View Full Version : Irieguy

Oluwafemi
11-19-2005, 05:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just like I've explained a million times, though, people that post their results are running hot and are never as good as they think. It's nothing personal, it's just the way it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

are YOU really that good, though? i never hear your name get brought up when conversation is sparked about who the best SNG players are but i consistently see you make comments like this toward other players and their play. i get the feeling from alot of the posts that i read from you that you either really know what you're talking about about or you have the ability to make people think that you really know what you're talking about. not that you care, but my overall opinion of you got shaped through that whole GauchoFish backing fiasco and i'm one of the ones who looked at you with an eye of skepticism and suspiscion [could've spelled this wrong]. i was, "who is this guy offering to back and coach players?" you weren't Strasser, Zee, Giga, or Daliman [players i could search lots of old posts on or were certified and acknowledged SNG experts on this forum].

durron597
11-19-2005, 05:48 PM
Goodbye, Desdia.