PDA

View Full Version : Hit a triple last night, all most in the park homerun

Landon_McFly
11-19-2005, 05:28 PM
First of all, let me tell ya about myself. I'm 21, and I hang out with more girls than guys. I'm straight, but there's about 6 or 7 girls that I usually hang out with and I've never done anything sexually with them. The perk to this is the fact that I get to hook up with all their friends outside of the core group, and if I [censored] it up it doesn't matter because they all like me better than the other girl.

Last night I was in awkward position though. I met one of their new friends and she's a better than average friend to them. We went to the club and I was all over her. When we went back to the party, we sat out in her car, and I said "screw it" and made a move. Worked out great. We started making out (I wasn't expecting more).

Then I decided to try something new. I decided I was going to attempt to [censored] her that night. We kissed for about 2 minutes. Then Just as it seemed I was about to leave for the night I told her I had to do one last thing. So we kissed again, this time she was more turned on.

So she hopped on top of me in the drivers seat and we dry humped for a minute or two, then I got on top of her and started fingering her. She said that we were "moving too fast".

Now the old me would have respected that and wished her goodnight, but I decided to kick it into overdrive. I told her that I've never moved this fast with a girl before but I couldn't help myself.

Then we started all over. Kissing, rubbing, then I started fingering her until she got off.

The problem is that I didn't know what to do. Part of me wanted to leave it that (which I ended up doing), but part of me thinks that If I would have pulled the condom out of my pocket I could have ended up having sex with her.

This wasn't a one time thing. She told me to call her, and I plan on doing so today. I definately want to hang out with her and SIIHP tonight if at all possible.

Problem is... what should me and her do tonight?

(My apartment is a mess, so if we have sex it'll have to be at her house)

Any thoughts would be appreciated

pudley4
11-19-2005, 05:30 PM
I clicked on this link thinking it would be some dumb post about a stupid local baseball game you had just played.

Now I wish it was.

tdarko
11-19-2005, 05:30 PM
sporting events forum.

LoaferGee12
11-19-2005, 05:32 PM
Brag post?