PDA

View Full Version : I just won a seat to the $200k at Party....

11-19-2005, 05:00 PM
I entered a $9+$1 satellite to the $200k tonight on party. Once I open the lobby for the 200k, there is an option to unregister. I don't wanna f*** anything up or lose my spot in the turney, but am I able to unregister and keep my $215? If I could, that is more practical for a $2000 BR. Thanks

Benal
11-19-2005, 05:11 PM
If you unregister, you dont get cash. You get a freeroll to another 200K of your choice. Try registering again once you unregister.. you'll see what I mean.

Scotty O
11-19-2005, 05:12 PM
Play the tourney if you think you can place in the money

Scotty O

11-19-2005, 05:19 PM
Thanks Benal, that helps. Tonight is not the best night for me to play it.

soko
11-20-2005, 09:39 PM
Party support is only an e-mail message away.

krazyace5
11-20-2005, 10:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Party support is only an e-mail message away.

[/ QUOTE ]

bwaahahahaha /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

GoCubsGo
11-21-2005, 12:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Party support is only 5 e-mails, 5 automated responses (with the exact same mispelling in all 5, mind you), a phone call to a man who doesn't speak English, and 3 more email messages away.

[/ QUOTE ]
Enjoy!

11-21-2005, 01:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Party support is only 5 e-mails, 5 automated responses (with the exact same mispelling in all 5, mind you), a phone call to a man who doesn't speak English, and 3 more email messages away.

[/ QUOTE ]
Enjoy!

[/ QUOTE ]

EXACTLY. I expected an email as such:

Dear Player,

Thank you for contacting us.

In regards to your question, I am sorry I do not have time to look into your case, as I must answer more emails than Buhamabar. This is one of our three automated responses that looked like it may apply to your query. If it is not, feel free to email is back and we will try again.

Satellites are small tournaments that are entries into larger ones if you qualify. They offer a cheap way to win a lot of money. Thanks for your interest in our satellite tournaments.
Note: Please do not disclose your password to anyone.
Our Customer Care Department is available 24/7 to assist you via automated email responses.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Pallavi Pumpsha Patel
Poker Customer Care

11-21-2005, 01:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Enjoy!

[/ QUOTE ]

EXACTLY. I expected an email as such:

Dear Player,

Thank you for contacting us.

In regards to your question, I am sorry I do not have time to look into your case, as I must answer more emails than Buhamabar. This is one of our three automated responses that looked like it may apply to your query. If it is not, feel free to email is back and we will try again.

Satellites are small tournaments that are entries into larger ones if you qualify. They offer a cheap way to win a lot of money. Thanks for your interest in our satellite tournaments.
Note: Please do not disclose your password to anyone.
Our Customer Care Department is available 24/7 to assist you via automated email responses.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Pallavi Pumpsha Patel
Poker Customer Care

[/ QUOTE ]

lol!!!