PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone had sex with a hardcore feminist?

11-19-2005, 07:53 AM
What was it like? Positions and how she acted? Did she want to be the "man?"

Rushmore
11-19-2005, 08:28 AM
Yes, I have.

She was a FEMINIST, not a LESBIAN. There is a difference.

That said, she really was an incredible lay, and incredible intellect, and an incredible pain in the ass.

I am the Roberto Duran of dating feminists--"No mas."

2+2 wannabe
11-19-2005, 09:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
That said, she really was an incredible lay, and incredible intellect, and an incredible pain in the ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

You hit the nail right on the head

Luv2DriveTT
11-19-2005, 09:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What was it like? Positions and how she acted? Did she want to be the "man?"

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, and it was really bad sex. She was the aggressor at first but then became ultra passive and boring. It was a one time shot for me, I wasn't going back for seconds.

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

Bigdaddydvo
11-19-2005, 09:54 AM
Maureen Dowd of the NY Times recently wrote the book "Are Men Really Necessary?" Not bad looking at all for a 53 yr old...I think maybe her male inspired anguish could be assuaged by some TLC from some of the folks here at OOT.

http://home.ripway.com/2004-4/95613/Blogs/Media%20Assassins/maureen_dowd.jpg

codewarrior
11-19-2005, 09:58 AM
I'd hit that. Repeatedly. Older women rule.

Cracker
11-19-2005, 10:04 AM
Yes, and my ass still hurts.

11-19-2005, 10:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'd hit that. Repeatedly. Older women rule.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very true.

I have some more questions. Did she get pissed off if you went for kinky style sex with a more male dominating position (i.e. doggystyle)?

LeatherFace
11-19-2005, 01:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Strap on?

Luv2DriveTT
11-19-2005, 01:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Older women rule.

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen.

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

istewart
11-19-2005, 01:26 PM
Nice, Dowd is hot.

TripleH68
11-19-2005, 01:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You hit the nail right on the head

[/ QUOTE ]

doubleplus agree

bad beetz
11-19-2005, 02:20 PM
I went on a date once and the girl said some stuff, and I nodded my head and furrowed my brow a lot, and then she said, "I'm a vegan communist,” and I said, "check please."

11-19-2005, 04:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yes, I have.

She was a FEMINIST, not a LESBIAN. There is a difference.

[/ QUOTE ]

To which I can only add, that I'd do it again given half a chance (the relationship too).

man
11-19-2005, 05:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I went on a date once and the girl said some stuff, and I nodded my head and furrowed my brow a lot, and then she said, "I'm a vegan communist,” and I said, "check please."

[/ QUOTE ]
and then you complain about how insenstitive your own friends are.

scrub
11-20-2005, 12:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Maureen Dowd of the NY Times recently wrote the book "Are Men Really Necessary?" Not bad looking at all for a 53 yr old...I think maybe her male inspired anguish could be assuaged by some TLC from some of the folks here at OOT.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ugh. I hate Maureen Dowd.

scrub

TheMainEvent
11-20-2005, 12:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
she said, "I'm a vegan communist,” and I said, "check please."

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you really say that? I thought that only happened in movies.

peachy
11-20-2005, 01:05 AM
how is a girl being a feminist relevant to sex? Sex is sex...

TheMainEvent
11-20-2005, 01:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
how is a girl being a feminist relevant to sex?

[/ QUOTE ]

That is what we are trying to find out

peachy
11-20-2005, 01:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it is no way related to how a girl is sex wise...im sure people can draw correlations but this does not mean causation

slickpoppa
11-20-2005, 01:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it is no way related to how a girl is sex wise...im sure people can draw correlations but this does not mean causation

[/ QUOTE ]

how do you know? have u ever had sex with a hard core feminist?

peachy
11-20-2005, 01:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what if i have?

imported_anacardo
11-20-2005, 01:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what if i have?

[/ QUOTE ]

Anybody not see this one coming? Anybody?

tonypaladino
11-20-2005, 01:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what if i have?

[/ QUOTE ]

masterbation doesn't count

Michael Davis
11-20-2005, 02:01 AM
I'm a hardcore feminist and I'm too submissive.

-Michael

imported_anacardo
11-20-2005, 02:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what if i have?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Peachy, IIRC, is a committed misogynist.

tonypaladino
11-20-2005, 02:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what if i have?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Peachy, IIRC, is a committed misogynist.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was not aware.

Back to the main discusson:

I never slept with one, but I went on a couple of dates with a feminist. I wasn't aware until we were talking about politics and stuff, and her views were very feminist-leaning, so I said "You're not one of those feme-nazis are you?" She thought it was funny even though I was 100% serious. I got a second date but no sex.

Autocratic
11-20-2005, 02:37 AM
I've slept with a fairly feminist Italian chick. Freak in bed, highly sexual. If I had to guess, feminists probably range from "at one with their sexuality" (read: freaky in the sack) to "unsexed to the point where she might as well be a lesbian."

ilya
11-20-2005, 03:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wow that is so lame.

ilya
11-20-2005, 03:53 AM
many of the girls i've dated/slept with have been feminists to one degree or another & the sex...well, in my experience it has run the usual gamut.

nothumb
11-20-2005, 03:56 AM
No, but I've gotten head from one. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dead serious. It was lousy.

NT

IggyWH
11-20-2005, 03:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually agree with peachy for once. It's no different than trying to say all hot chicks are great lays but sadly that isn't true.

TheMainEvent
11-20-2005, 04:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually agree with peachy for once. It's no different than trying to say all hot chicks are great lays but sadly that isn't true.

[/ QUOTE ]

No it's different. Being a feminist is probably a relection of some part of your personality. Being hot isn't

nothumb
11-20-2005, 04:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No it's different. Being a feminist is probably a relection of some part of your personality. Being hot isn't

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong, being hot has a major impact on your personality...

And both are relevant to sex, as they affect the attitudes and predilections of participants in a variety of ways that people tend to oversimplify or overstate, but which nonetheless exist.

NT

TheMainEvent
11-20-2005, 04:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And both are relevant to sex, as they affect the attitudes and predilections of participants in a variety of ways that people tend to oversimplify or overstate, but which nonetheless exist.

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

OK that was good. I conceed.

diebitter
11-20-2005, 04:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wow that is so lame.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it would have been much more impressive to get her to eat a burger and dress in a Waffen SS outfit by the end of the week.

Hmm, I see a challenge in here somewhere....

Blarg
11-20-2005, 04:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wow that is so lame.

[/ QUOTE ]

He should have said, "Well, as long as your vagina is apolitical."

Mason Hellmuth
11-20-2005, 04:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
U.S. Out Of My Uterus (http://www.theonion.com/content/node/34180)?

nothumb
11-20-2005, 04:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wow that is so lame.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it should have been something more loaded and degrading. Like, so long as your meat wallet eats tube steak.

NT

KaneKungFu123
11-20-2005, 04:15 AM
arent there two types of feminists, those who are huge whores because a womens sexuality is her own deal, and those who are prudes because they dont want to be a sex object or something?

peachy
11-20-2005, 04:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont think that most of the guys here have slept with enough women to make this judgementn (not direct AT u)

#1 being hot has NO bearing on how good u are in bed...ur sexual drive does...sure self confidence help but NOT only hot girls have this...and ive known of alot of hot girls that have sucked in bed (from guys and from themselves asking me things)

#2 Doing someone hot definately makes sex more fun...but just b/c ur attracted to her doesnt make her better perfomance wise in bed....

sex is something people either super enjoy and strive to be better...somthing they just "do"....or something they dont care doing - how HOT u are or if ur a feminist, etc has no bearing on how u [censored]

youtalkfunny
11-20-2005, 05:51 AM
Q: Why did the feminist cross the road?

A: <font color="white">To SUCK MY DICK! </font>

Q: How many feminists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

A: <font color="white">Two. One to screw it in, the other to SUCK MY DICK! </font>

11-20-2005, 06:32 AM
Attractive people tend to be more socially adept than unnactive people. This generally leads to greater self-confidence. This carries over into many aspects of life.

diebitter
11-20-2005, 06:34 AM
I disagree.

I say attractive people don't need to be so socially adept or intelligent - their looks carry them. Unattractive people tend to either be much more socially adept to make up for their grotesqueness (and seem more intelligent cos they've applied their minds a little more rather than being out on dates etc), or they are quiet and withdrawn. or serial killers.

11-20-2005, 06:59 AM
Its definitely not the case all the time.

Im speaking from a psychological perspective though, and just referring to what tends to be the case on average.

Put another way:
How people are treated by others (be it positive or negative) greatly affects how they view themselves, and, as a result, how they act.

11-20-2005, 07:01 AM
The more positively people are treated by others, the less "variance" they will experience, and their confidence will often increase as a result of this.

11-20-2005, 07:15 AM
I have found that a lot of people who may be socially awkward their entire adolescence because of unattractivness or whatever, usually get out of it when they go to college or once they become adults.

11-20-2005, 07:20 AM
They might "grow" out of it, but its certainly not out of the question that theyd might be more socially adept at this very moment if they were attractive.

lgas
11-20-2005, 07:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think it matters of there is causation or not -- correlation would be good enough for this discussion. If you can establish a strong correlation -- i.e. hardcore feminists are 50% more/less likely to be freaks in bed than "normal" women, regardless of whether one is caused by the other, it still tells the those looking for/trying to avoid kinkiness where to go/not go.

diebitter
11-20-2005, 07:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The more positively people are treated by others, the less "variance" they will experience, and their confidence will often increase as a result of this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Possibly, but their confidence will be not so robust. A couple of confidence-shaking days will have them in a state of strong self-doubt. Uglies will be used to this, so confidence may not be higher, say, but will be more robust to attack.

The Truth
11-20-2005, 07:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Attractive people tend to be more socially adept than unnactive people. This generally leads to greater self-confidence. This carries over into many aspects of life.

[/ QUOTE ]

We need to define what you mean about socially adebt to go into much disucssion here.

blake

The Truth
11-20-2005, 07:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

This holds true for hardcore feminist girls as well. These girls share a set of views, and these views are closely related to sex.

The interpretation of these views is what is important, perhaps more important than that is the motive behind accepting these ideas.

I have hooked up with several girls I would consider hardcore feminist and a couple that I would consider borderline.

Of this group, there is a portion that would not put out, for one reason or another.

They generally fell into 2 groups: Note that these categories are broad, and are probably not reflective of a true range. Also, I am throwing this together on the spot, So I am sure I will leave some stuff out. My sample size in this area of the non putting out femenist is small, 5-12 or so.

Group 1: This group is the one that is REALLY hard to sleep with. This group I found was usually molested or something as a child and is really anti sex.

Group 2: This group isn't so hard to sleep with, but they try to be. They generally have been hurt by a guy somewhere in the past, and are very wary of guys in general at this point.

The group that does put out falls into another category.

Group 1: These girls are wild freaks. Often had some form of molestation etc in the past, and this caused them to turn into wild freaks (low self esteem you know the issues)

So, two groups with completely polar reactions to same experience.

Group 2: This group tends to be mentally and intellectually healthy. They seem to want to believe that they are the ones using you in the relationship, and that the man is the one whose feelings will be hurt if it falls apart etc. Like they can be manly in the relationship. (on a side note from my expereince, this isn't true, they actually become overly attached very quickly. Its somekinda wierd smoke screen to trick you.)

blake

The Truth
11-20-2005, 07:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]

i dont think that most of the guys here have slept with enough women to make this judgementn (not direct AT u)

#1 being hot has NO bearing on how good u are in bed...ur sexual drive does...sure self confidence help but NOT only hot girls have this...and ive known of alot of hot girls that have sucked in bed (from guys and from themselves asking me things)

#2 Doing someone hot definately makes sex more fun...but just b/c ur attracted to her doesnt make her better perfomance wise in bed....

sex is something people either super enjoy and strive to be better...somthing they just "do"....or something they dont care doing - how HOT u are or if ur a feminist, etc has no bearing on how u [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

The way you view the world and yourself does affect how you undertake the act of sex.

I agree that the grouping of "hot girls" is way to broad to help characterize much. Other than we know that the girls are all hot and have been affected by that. There are too many other variables to judge.

However, the group "feminist" while still broad, is not nearly as broad as the hot girl group. In addition, "feminist" describes a set of beliefs and a state of mind, which are much more reflective a persons sexual habits than being hot.

blake

Moneyline
11-20-2005, 07:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone had sex with a hardcore feminist?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes. She wasn't particularly good looking, but she made up for it in effort. Total freak... and the only girl I've dated that's smarter than me.

Darryl_P
11-20-2005, 08:10 AM
I had a relationship with a chick who was not a feminist per se in that she was not an activist, but she was the epitome of what feminists think a woman should be -- intelligent, career-oriented, don't take no sheet from no one, etc.

She was incredibly self-aware and knew the various ways she could get orgasms. I learned a lot about female sexuality with her. Sex was good but the rest of the relationship stunk. She expected me to do all kinds of stuff for her and said many times "if you really loved me, you'd do this and that etc." Eventually I figured I was paying too high a price and broke it off. From what she said about her other relationships it looks like it was more or less the same story with all of her exes.

nothumb
11-20-2005, 11:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not saying that either of these absolutely dictate your abilities and wants in bed. (i.e. hot chicks and feminists give lousy head). I'm merely saying that self-image (hotness) and sexual/gender politics (feminism) have a bearing on your attitudes about sex. Part of how you bump uglies is going to be how confident you are, how hot your partner thinks you are, how hot you think your partner is, whether you love them, whether you feel most sexual relationships are driven by power and pain moreso than love, etc.

NT

tonypaladino
11-20-2005, 01:53 PM
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/2241/ironmyshirtbitch3ng.jpg

Sephus
11-20-2005, 02:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think it matters of there is causation or not -- correlation would be good enough for this discussion. If you can establish a strong correlation -- i.e. hardcore feminists are 50% more/less likely to be freaks in bed than "normal" women, regardless of whether one is caused by the other, it still tells the those looking for/trying to avoid kinkiness where to go/not go.

[/ QUOTE ]

it's funny that you think peachy will understand this.

The Truth
11-20-2005, 02:16 PM
Her brain is 1/3 the size of ours. Its science.

blake

InchoateHand
11-20-2005, 02:42 PM
Engaged to one. We are freaky, but no, she's not a bull dyke.

11-20-2005, 02:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Q: Why did the feminist cross the road?

[/ QUOTE ]

To suck my [censored] cock.

InchoateHand
11-20-2005, 03:01 PM
Really, I always heard it as

How many feminists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Two. One to screw in the little bulb and one to suck my Tracy Super Sleuth.

bad beetz
11-20-2005, 03:11 PM
I should have said,

"If God didn't want us to eat cows, he wouldn't have made them out of meat."

ChipWrecked
11-21-2005, 04:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Rush Limbaugh talked about this on his show today. He said he believes he could 'bring her around' or 'tame her'.

L'd MAO.

Jbrochu
11-21-2005, 04:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow that is so lame.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, you don't want to offend her. You should have asked for two checks.