PDA

View Full Version : So what do regular posters think of IG posters?

Inthacup
06-28-2003, 01:16 PM
I challenge the entirety of the sane 2+2 forum community(ignoring the denizens of the Internet and Other Topics forums because they are basically uncontrollable wackos) to go one full week, starting this moment, without asking the question, "can loose games be beaten?" even once.

-Majorkong

Here's the thread (http://www.twoplustwo.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=smallholdem&Number=284973& page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1)

I've read this several times and it's yet to make much sense. Uncontrollable wackos? Is he saying that he can't control us from making complaints about loose games?

AceHigh
06-29-2003, 12:53 AM
" Is he saying that he can't control us from making complaints about loose games? "

In the "old days" the internet forum used to consist of posts accusing site "X" of being rigged somehow. Posts like site "X" is rigged, I turned $200 into $20,000 in one week and now I have lost it all in 2 days playing 80/160 at site "X", etc.

So, most internet hands started getting posted on small stakes and only the ranters were left on the internet forum.

Seems things have changed since then and you even find respectable posters like me, posting on the internet forum. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif