PDA

View Full Version : SPSS....

peachy
11-18-2005, 11:05 PM
anyone know where i can DL the viewer? i hope a few people know what this is and can help in some way...ive tried searchin for it but im horrid at it and what pages i did find arent working /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Corey
11-18-2005, 11:10 PM
The SPSS website has a fully functional demo Here (http://www.spss.com/downloads/Papers.cfm?ProductID=00035&Name=SPSS_Base&DLType=D emo). This should be able to tide you over for the time being (before you can get to your campus lab). Be warned the download is 160 MB

bwana devil
11-18-2005, 11:11 PM
x seems to have v12 available

peachy
11-18-2005, 11:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
thepiratebay seems to have v12 available

[/ QUOTE ]

english? /images/graemlins/frown.gif

astroglide
11-18-2005, 11:25 PM
she's looking for the FREEWARE VIEWER, not the whole app

mat's got strict rules about piracy/torrents

give her some help if you can do so legally

peachy
11-18-2005, 11:32 PM
thx for unlocking it....

yes i said the VIEWER...i have NO need or want for the program if i did id buy it...but we use this for all the research we do and its getting grooling sitting in a lab for 8 hrs at a time...its giving me headaches i need breaks. Plus over break the labs will be closed and this is a year long research project i am wrapping up so id like to be able to view the data sets i ALREADY have at home...NOT create new ones!

IggyWH
11-18-2005, 11:48 PM
You can try here :

ftp://ftp.spss.com/pub/spss/windows

Download one of the zip files that is Viewer but it has to be under 12. Staring with 12, it only wants to install SmartViewer (which you need the licence for).

Should work as there "usually" isn't any syntax difference.