PDA

View Full Version : PT and SNG Tracker only importing ITM finishes

11-18-2005, 09:24 PM
i can only get these two programs to import party SNG's where i placed, not the ones where i didn't.. anyone know why this is? and does whether i get results emailed to me relevant at all?

11-18-2005, 10:10 PM
correction, SNG tracker works if i use import from PT command, but PT doesn't show my losing sessions.

11-20-2005, 07:58 AM
If you're playing on Party, you need to get the tournament summaries e-mailed to you and have PT import those. Otherwise, PT will have no idea what the buy-in was. PT is only looking at the tourneys where you placed ITM because it knows the 50/30/20 payout structure and can figure out the prizes and entry fees from that.

I'm assuming it's the same for other sites as well.

splashpot
11-20-2005, 11:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If you're playing on Party, you need to get the tournament summaries e-mailed to you and have PT import those. Otherwise, PT will have no idea what the buy-in was. PT is only looking at the tourneys where you placed ITM because it knows the 50/30/20 payout structure and can figure out the prizes and entry fees from that.

I'm assuming it's the same for other sites as well.

[/ QUOTE ]
No you don't. PT got rid of this requirement a long time ago.

tripdad
11-20-2005, 02:57 PM
make sure you have the latest version of PT downloaded. i haven't had this problem, and even when i don't have a tourney summary e-mailed, PT knows how much i won or lost, so this is th only thing i can think of to fix your problem.

edit: make sure you are auto importing HH's while playing, or else you definitely need the summary for PT to know your wins/losses.

tripdad