PDA

View Full Version : Cashing Out

11-18-2005, 09:04 PM
I was wondering what the most effective way you guys have found for cashing out. I have been all over the board and would like to be more consistent. There are a few different ways I have heard of cashing out/ managing your bankroll. Let me know what you guys think:
1. Keep winnings in the acct to try to move up to higher limits. Pros: Potentially much larger winnings. Negs: Could get on a losing streak and lose it all, or just level out and eventually lose it.

2. Cash out very modest amounts as often as possible. For example, if you win $50 in a session, cash it out, and if you win $75 the next day, cash that out. Pro: Keep level amt of $ in acct so losses will never be more than you want to lose. Neg: Hard to increase winnings over long run

3. Cash out a percentage of the day's winnings to slowly increase stack.

4. Set goals and cash out as soon as a goal is hit.

I've done a combination of all of these depending on my mood at the time. Recently though, I increased my $500 buy in to over $1500, then got on a bad losing streak and lost it all. Thanks for your responses.

dogmeat
11-18-2005, 09:08 PM
Think about the options, and make up your own mind. You don't need somebody holding your hand for every decision in life.

Dogmeat /images/graemlins/spade.gif

11-18-2005, 09:11 PM
I understand that I don't need someone to "hold my hand." I was just seeking advice on what other people do. Chill out and get that stick out of your butt.

JackOfSpeed
11-18-2005, 11:39 PM
Don't pay any attention to the trolls (dogmeat). I frequently cash out to Neteller ---> my emigrant direct account which gets 4.0%. No sense in having a "stack" way too large for the not-terribly-high limits I play.

BigBiceps
11-18-2005, 11:54 PM
I clear the bonus then cash out the whole thing.

Then if Neteller gets more than a certain amount, I send some to the bank.

11-19-2005, 06:07 AM
wow.. 4% is pretty good! i had no idea that netteller paid interest like that.

2easy
11-19-2005, 07:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
wow.. 4% is pretty good! i had no idea that netteller paid interest like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

ummm, they dont.

might want to reread that.

Cactus Cactus
11-19-2005, 08:31 AM
!