PDA

View Full Version : Prison Break

Stu Pidasso
11-18-2005, 07:38 PM
You have just broken out of this prison (http://www.corr.ca.gov/InstitutionsDiv/INSTDIV/facilities/fac_prison_FSP.asp). If you are recaptured, you will be executed. If you can remain at large for 10 years, you will win permenant freedom. There is a $25 million reward for your capture. This is the mugshot you expect to be all over the news:

http://www.absolutecelebrities.com/i/mugshot/GatesBill.jpg

Its just passed sunset, you have no money and you are wearing your standard prison clothes. You can get 5 miles away from the prison before the guards realize you're missing.

You want to win, whats your play?

swede123
11-18-2005, 07:40 PM
I'm confused. If that is the mugshot circulating shouldn't it be pretty easy to avoid capture if I don't look much like a young Mr. Gates? I'd find some regular looking street clothes pronto then go about my business.

Swede

jokerthief
11-18-2005, 07:44 PM
Shave head, ditch glasses, and grow a beard (if I can). I would get to the nearest big city with a metro area larger than 1.5 million. I would live in the sewers and only come out at night to steal. At night I would focus on unlocked parked cars and only steal change. I would try to only get enough money for food and blankets

Stu Pidasso
11-18-2005, 07:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm confused. If that is the mugshot circulating shouldn't it be pretty easy to avoid capture if I don't look much like a young Mr. Gates? I'd find some regular looking street clothes pronto then go about my business.

[/ QUOTE ]

For the sake or argument pretend you look like a young Mr. Gates.

KaneKungFu123
unless i am wrong, its pretty easy to assume someone else's identity and leave the country. so we need to buy or steal a passport and get to mexico.

are we going to be all over the news?

[ QUOTE ]
You want to win,

[/ QUOTE ]

Ohhhhh ok, I was confused about this part.........

KaneKungFu123
11-18-2005, 07:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Shave head, ditch glasses, and grow a beard (if I can). I would get to the nearest big city with a metro area larger than 1.5 million. I would live in the sewers and only come out at night to steal. At night I would focus on unlocked parked cars and only steal change. I would try to only get enough money for food and blankets

[/ QUOTE ]

man, your plan sucks.

swede123
11-18-2005, 07:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

man, your plan sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't be a hater. It worked for the teenage mutant ninja turtles, didn't it?

Swede

jokerthief
11-18-2005, 07:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

man, your plan sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

With a 25 million dollar bounty on our head, my plan is the only one with any chance of working.

PoBoy321
11-18-2005, 07:56 PM
I'd move that train on down the line.

11-18-2005, 08:00 PM
i suck

11-18-2005, 08:01 PM
1. Break into the nearest Radio Shack (don't worry about the alarm, it's just a sticker you can buy at Radio Shack to put on the window so people think you have an alarm)

2. Eat some food out of the trashcan, you'll need your energy.

3. Rummage for spare parts and build a computer.

4. Look through the backroom for some sort of "operating system", label it as your own, Call your Mom and have her set up a meeting with IBM.

5. Sneak out at dawn, go to IBM, sell "your" operating system to them for big bucks.

6. Take the money and your computer to a cafe. Convince the owner to let you use his phone line to create an "internet cafe".

7. Log onto mugshots.org, look for a photo of Bill gates.

8. Create a gimmick account in the name of Stu Pidasso on 2+2. Go to the OOT forum and ask for advice on how to evade capture. Done.

Stu Pidasso
11-18-2005, 08:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ohhhhh ok, I was confused about this part.........

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats in there so people don't say "find a family memember (or freind, hot chick, etc) and let them turn me for the $25 million"

Stu

B00T
11-18-2005, 09:06 PM
Send a letter to Michael Schofield and John Abruzzi and beg for them to stop by and pick you up on their pending plane.

11-19-2005, 12:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dumpster diving is a +EV activity.

scotty34
11-19-2005, 01:12 AM
1. Escape to forest and live there for a couple of years by capturing and eating animals.

2. Do lots of hard work to get big and buff. Grow a beard.

3. Come back to society in a couple years looking completely different.

4. Find a nerd who resembles photo, and turn him in.

5. Live rest of life surrounded by gorgeous women on tropical island.

LeatherFace
11-19-2005, 01:21 AM
Stay within 5 miles of the prison for 10 years. gg

11-19-2005, 01:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dumpster diving is a +EV activity.

[/ QUOTE ]

DD (http://www.dumpsterworld.com/)

Landon_McFly
11-19-2005, 07:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you wouldn't really consider this.

veganmav
11-19-2005, 09:52 AM
On a side note, when I was in America, I dumpster dived about 90 percent of my food.

Anyway, Mexicans sneak into America, and I am damn well sneaking into mexico illegaly, finding some nice villagers way in the mountains of Oaxaca, and livin there for 10 years.
Grow some corn, and have a nice Mexican family /images/graemlins/smile.gif

splashpot
11-19-2005, 10:09 AM
Going to someone you trust isn't against the rules. I would go to my dad or brother and ask them to help me get out of the country. I trust they wouldn't turn me in.

LeatherFace
11-19-2005, 01:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you wouldn't really consider this.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
You can get 5 miles away from the prison before the guards realize you're missing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would consider it.