PDA

View Full Version : really, really loose

ErrantNight
11-18-2005, 04:46 PM
UTG is loose passive... like 42/3/.51 over something like a hundred hands... BB is REALLY loose passive 68/1/.29 over close to that...

my general image at the table might be a lil laggy but i'm tearing up the table and these guys surely don't notice much, and if they do, it's that i'm winning consistently

they're both terrible (i.e.: weak) and can be pushed off hands with aggression (they won't call down with any part)

in short, despite other tags, they're the reason i'm at this table, even w/o great position on 'em

so UTG limps, everyone else folds, I hold T8tiffany's

i limp (my thinking: i don't need to hit a hand postflop to win... raising won't fold anyone, and may make it correct for them to make a slim flop call... i'm open to hearing why this limp sucks). bb checks (shocking)

flop comes K87 rainbow no tiffany

bet, call, call

turn is a Q (s00t unimportant)

check, check, check

river is a 2 of whatever

BigEndian
11-18-2005, 05:00 PM
Pretty easy bet from where I'm sitting. Your hand will look a lot like a K who doesn't like it's kicker. And it's balanced with the times you'll occaisionally get called by a 7 a duece or a small PP.

- Jim

Richard Berg
11-18-2005, 09:04 PM
If your plan is to push them out with Ten high, why check the turn when you have a pair?

silkyslim
11-18-2005, 09:08 PM
if you were planning to win without a hand why didnt you bet the turn with middle pair. do you think the flop calls indicate a king? Im not sure i get this.

ErrantNight
11-19-2005, 12:41 AM
After, I thought I should have bet the turn. I led the river and they both folded.