PDA

View Full Version : whiskeytown,

daryn
11-18-2005, 04:17 PM
move out of minnesota man. why are you staying there? have you ever thought about moving?

imported_anacardo
11-18-2005, 04:18 PM
The Lord our God in His infinite wisdom created PMs, IMs etc. for a reason.

Shajen
11-18-2005, 04:19 PM
no, this needs to be discussed out in the open.

WT's posts have sucked ginormous elephant cock lately, and where he lives has a ton to do with it I think.

citanul
11-18-2005, 04:19 PM
if he pmed it to him, we wouldn't be about to have 100 posts mocking the shittiness that is minnesota.

c

tdarko
11-18-2005, 04:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
WT's posts have sucked ginormous elephant cock lately, and where he lives has a ton to do with it I think.

[/ QUOTE ]
there is no "i think," it is "i know." now we can discuss.

imported_anacardo
11-18-2005, 04:21 PM
I think they have more to do with him, the enormous bowls he cashes, and the sort of [censored] he sees fit to share with a mass audience.

Shajen
11-18-2005, 04:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think they have more to do with him, the enormous bowls he cashes, and the sort of [censored] he sees fit to share with a mass audience.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe.

The guy is a solid poster who occassionally goes over the edge. The creed [censored] and his random thoughts threads were just wrong. Set the pipe down, get out of Mn, and join the rest of us in the real world.

tdarko
11-18-2005, 04:25 PM
nah its definately minnesota, it depresses him, makes him think about [censored] from the past forcing him to smoke massive bowls and then post about his van getting dinged up and bongs and how he doesn't on occasion bang chicks etc.

samjjones
11-18-2005, 04:27 PM
Unless whiskeytown = Kevin Garnett, he should probably move.

istewart
11-18-2005, 04:28 PM
STOP TILTING YOUR [censored] HEAD.

bwana devil
11-18-2005, 04:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]

The guy is a solid poster who occassionally goes over the edge. The creed [censored] and his random thoughts threads were just wrong. Set the pipe down, get out of Mn, and join the rest of us in the real world.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Shajen
OOT Pro

Reged: 11/02/04

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry i couldnt help it

MonkeeMan
11-18-2005, 04:32 PM
It's not Minnesota, it's the bong. Twist one up and smoke like the Marlboro man, man.

BoogerFace
11-18-2005, 04:33 PM
How can a 'OOT Pro' neglect to have a poll?

11-18-2005, 04:34 PM
Anyone check out his blog (http://whiskeytown.blogspot.com/)? He seems kind of down lately, complaining about bad beats, snow, and how his band doesn't have any new fans.

citanul
you are bad at posting, sir.

Shajen
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Shajen
OOT Pro

Reged: 11/02/04

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry i couldnt help it

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, fine. I post when I'm bored at work. Check for posts from me on the weekend, or after say 7pm. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

But this ain't about me, it's about WT.

miajag81
11-18-2005, 04:36 PM
Isn't WT like 35? Time to put away the bong and grow up, hippie.

Just kidding. I generally like his posts but he has been kind of off lately.

dblgutshot
11-18-2005, 05:11 PM
I think getting rid of the avatar might make things better.

diebitter
11-18-2005, 05:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
move out of minnesota man. why are you staying there? have you ever thought about moving?

[/ QUOTE ]

I won't have anything said about Minnesota. I don't know a single thing about the place except Terry Gilliam is from there, and that (in my cinema-centric world view) makes it okay in my book.

Georgia Avenue
11-18-2005, 05:25 PM
If this thread is about MN, particularly, Minneapolis, I'm going to say, I like that joint. It's cold, it's gray, it's isolated...(Describe yr balls!) all the makings of a quality midwestern town. Prince, the Replacements, yaddayadda...

If this thread is about WT, I'd say, he's still usually funny in the WPT forum. Why was he going to sleep at 8 am, is the thing?

CrazyEyez
11-18-2005, 05:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Agreed. I live in Minnesota and I'm not acting half as fruity as WT lately. Correct me if I'm wrong.

SL__72
11-18-2005, 05:30 PM
While Minneapolis sucks moderately, St. Paul is pretty sweet and Minnesota as a state is awesome.

daryn
11-18-2005, 05:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

but if i had PMed him there would be no group discussion.. this has to be done intervention style

astroglide
11-18-2005, 06:07 PM
his pm box was full the other day, but i still agree.

Blarg
11-18-2005, 06:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe.

[/ QUOTE ]

To hell with the real world, but at least get out of Minnesota. Minnesota in November would probably drive anyone mad.

jokerthief
11-18-2005, 06:12 PM
Twin cities isn't a bad place to live if you don't mind the cold.

Blarg
11-18-2005, 06:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I won't have anything said about Minnesota. I don't know a single thing about the place except Terry Gilliam is from there, and that (in my cinema-centric world view) makes it okay in my book.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, he left the whole country entirely for years. That should tell you how he felt about Minnesota.

diebitter
11-18-2005, 06:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, he left the whole country entirely for years. That should tell you how he felt about Minnesota.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point. And he got so twisted he fit right in with the Pythons...

Schneids
You guys are all morons, /images/graemlins/heart.gif Minnesota.

The cold sucks but it's not as if you guys on the east coast don't get snow and cold weather and [censored] too. The past few years the east coast has definitely had worse winters than MN.

phixxx
Who cares, he's some fat 35 year old pothead loser who sits at home posting on 2+2 all day. Ignore him.

Oh, and every single thread he's started has sucked. Without exception.

samjjones
11-18-2005, 06:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Who cares, he's some fat 35 year old pothead loser who sits at home posting on 2+2 all day. Ignore him.

[/ QUOTE ]
Nice. OOT War imminent.

Cancer Merchant
11-18-2005, 06:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't forget that meta threads suck. HTH, HAND.

daryn
11-18-2005, 06:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]

The cold sucks but it's not as if you guys on the east coast don't get snow and cold weather and [censored] too. The past few years the east coast has definitely had worse winters than MN.

[/ QUOTE ]

i haven't said a word about the cold. i don't mind cold weather.

minnesota sucks! no better than north dakota, south dakota, montana, iowa, nebraska, oklahoma, etc. in my book

Soul Daddy
11-18-2005, 06:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
minnesota sucks! no better than north dakota, south dakota, montana, iowa, nebraska, oklahoma, etc. in my book

[/ QUOTE ]
It's obviously much better due simply to the fact that it has franchises in each of the major professional sports.

tdarko
11-18-2005, 06:21 PM
i went to school in nebraska, lived in oklahoma and been to minn a few times...daryn is correct. it sucks. maybe the thought of that giant mall still hasn't worn off?

RunDownHouse
11-18-2005, 06:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
How much time have you spent in N/S Dakota?

Its pretty miserable up there, and I'd guess that any city big enough to support an NFL team would be better than Rapid City (SD's biggest city, weighing in at ~50k) by leaps and bounds.

Blarg
11-18-2005, 06:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What, there's only one coast now? And one latitude?

daryn
11-18-2005, 06:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
How much time have you spent in N/S Dakota?

Its pretty miserable up there, and I'd guess that any city big enough to support an NFL team would be better than Rapid City (SD's biggest city, weighing in at ~50k) by leaps and bounds.

[/ QUOTE ]

none, but i have heard it is bad from a friend who was stationed up there in the air force

SL__72
11-18-2005, 06:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

MN is nothing like any of those states. Its much more like MI or WI. Montana is one of the coolest states in the country. Never been to OK, but Iowa, Nebraska and the Dakotas suck for the most part.

What is your criteria for saying MN sucks?

Schneids
11-18-2005, 06:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I just hate the haters who haven't actually lived here and spent considerable time in the state.

If I was better with google I would pull up polls about standard of living/happiness/education systems/population intelligence/liveability and you would see MN is at the tops in all of them. I encourage someone to try to find anything to refute this claim because if you try to you'll fail.

Blarg
11-18-2005, 06:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Montana is one of the coolest states in the country.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aside from the Aryan youth.

daryn
11-18-2005, 06:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

MN is nothing like any of those states. Its much more like MI or WI. Montana is one of the coolest states in the country. Never been to OK, but Iowa, Nebraska and the Dakotas suck for the most part.

[/ QUOTE ]

damn, i should have included wisconsin and michigan in my original post.. good catch!

my criteria is simply as follows:

middle of nowhere

i guess that would be a criterion

jokerthief
11-18-2005, 06:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I just hate the haters who haven't actually lived here and spent considerable time in the state.

If I was better with google I would pull up polls about standard of living/happiness/education systems/population intelligence/liveability and you would see MN is at the tops in all of them. I encourage someone to try to find anything to refute this claim because if you try to you'll fail.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't forget Canterbury, a damn fine card room.

tpir90036
11-18-2005, 06:46 PM
disagree. if D thinks that someone needs to be called out... then you might as well call them out here.

benfranklin
11-18-2005, 07:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A place is what you make of it. It's what you do and who you know, and what is important to you. The Twin Cities rank high on all of those things, but that matters little if those things are not important to you.

Minnesota weather is a matter of personal preference. Winters can be dreary, but activities like skiing, hiking, etc., can counteract it.

I live here for business reasons, and would rather not. I moved here from Iowa, which I found much more livable. I don't like it here because of the congestion, traffic, inadequate roads, high taxes, restrictive government, etc. Education, cultural attractions, live major league sports and such mean little to me. (On the plus side, the Vikings amuse me rather than making me suicidal.)

In an era of internet access, satellite TV, online shopping, etc., you can live anywhere without being isolated and deprived. I would rather live in rural Minnesota than in the Cities, and would rather live in the west (think mountains) than in the midwest. No one could pay me enough to live on either coast.

The Yugoslavian
11-18-2005, 07:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
if he pmed it to him, we wouldn't be about to have 100 posts mocking the shittiness that is minnesota.

c

[/ QUOTE ]

I like MN quite a bit....that being said I went back to Cali first good chance I got. But it *was* a close decision, believe it or not!

Yugoslav

MrMon
11-18-2005, 07:23 PM
Anyone who comes from a place that has sent Ted Kennedy to the Senate since 1962 has no right to complain about any place else.

Other than that, Boston seems like a nice enough place. If you can afford it.

Blarg
11-18-2005, 07:32 PM
How much you like California depends drastically on where in it you live and how much money you've got to do it. California is huge and varied, and is like a country in itself. So many places are awful, and some are pretty darn nice. Weather and natural environs and urban/man-made decay and cleanness and attitudes are all over the place. I'd say I don't like L.A. without hesitation, but wouldn't write off California entirely since many parts of it are amazingly beautiful and nothing like L.A.

jokerthief
11-18-2005, 07:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How much you like California depends drastically on where in it you live and how much money you've got to do it. California is huge and varied, and is like a country in itself. So many places are awful, and some are pretty darn nice. Weather and natural environs and urban/man-made decay and cleanness and attitudes are all over the place. I'd say I don't like L.A. without hesitation, but wouldn't write off California entirely since many parts of it are amazingly beautiful and nothing like L.A.

[/ QUOTE ]

The 9% income tax would prompt me to write off the entire state.

Blarg
11-18-2005, 07:49 PM
That's no joke. The income tax can make a huge downward difference in the quality of your life. 8.25% sales tax, too. California seems spectacularly inept at doing anything with it too, as almost everything seems broken down and/or poorly made in the first place.

jokerthief
11-18-2005, 07:51 PM
Just curious, where are you from Blarg?

Blarg
11-18-2005, 07:53 PM
I'm in L.A. now, but grew up in Guam and Hawaii.

cdxx
11-18-2005, 07:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That's no joke. The income tax can make a huge difference in the quality of your life. 8.25% sales tax, too.

[/ QUOTE ]

the taxes usually already offset cost of living, housing and such. for example, virginia has lower income tax than maryland. consequently, house prices in maryland are 10+% lower than comparable houses across the potomac. i imagine real estate in minnesota is dirt cheap compared to east coast cities.

jokerthief
11-18-2005, 08:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
That's no joke. The income tax can make a huge difference in the quality of your life. 8.25% sales tax, too.

[/ QUOTE ]

the taxes usually already offset cost of living, housing and such. for example, virginia has lower income tax than maryland. consequently, house prices in maryland are 10+% lower than comparable houses across the potomac. i imagine real estate in minnesota is dirt cheap compared to east coast cities.

[/ QUOTE ]

California has the highest income tax brackets in the country and some of the highest housing costs.

Luv2DriveTT
11-18-2005, 08:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

but if i had PMed him there would be no group discussion.. this has to be done intervention style

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. WT is a guy with a heart of gold, an innocent childlike view of mankind,and the weight of the world on his shoulders. I learned a lot about him when he visited NYC for a weekend, this is a man that needs to move away from his troubles and start fresh and new. I don't think he can do that staying in Minnesota (not that there is anything wrong with the state, its just not right for him).

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

cdxx
11-18-2005, 08:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

California has the highest income tax brackets in the country and some of the highest housing costs.

[/ QUOTE ]

well, there are exceptions. california is a nice place to live, so that's always in demand.

Blarg
11-18-2005, 08:09 PM
Yup. If you've never seen them, you'd be amazed at the houses going for half a million and more in ordinary neighborhoods. Really cheaply built -- California construction is amazingly bad! -- and on postage stamp sized lot with the front door pretty damn close to the road, and if there's a front yard, there's almost guaranteed no back yard. And sometimes so little sideyard connecting front and back that all you have is a narrow walkway. You can hear your neighbors brush their teeth. These are the houses that used to be lived in by postmen and grocery store clerks when they were first built, and now they are lived in by people who are at least borderline rich and will be once they sell the house.

It provokes a strange sense of dissonance when you walk into these cardboard houses and see dramatically expensive furnishings completely out of sync with the look of the outside of the house. That's because in a way, in California, you are generally much richer than your house looks unless you're fantastically rich.

The top ten most expensive places to live in the U.S. usually have a good number of California cities in them.

And the services are crap.

Blarg
11-18-2005, 08:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well, there are exceptions. california is a nice place to live, so that's always in demand.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not necessarily. It just has a lot of jobs and a lot of dreams, and that's always in demand. The quality of life is much less solid than the number of jobs, even though we usually have very bad unemployment.

jokerthief
11-18-2005, 08:14 PM
Cheer up Blarg. Remember California is one of the most beautiful places on earth and LA p*ker action IS the best on earth.

SL__72
11-18-2005, 08:15 PM
If you are a fan of the outdoors Montana is THE place to live in the US. Great fishing, hunting, hiking, skiing, snowmobiling etc. It is also a beautiful state.

Blarg
11-18-2005, 08:18 PM
I'll agree that the poker action is great, but L.A. is freaking fabulously ugly.

Blarg
11-18-2005, 08:22 PM
My folks had some land up there when I was a kid. It definitely is absolutely breathtakingly beautiful. We drove around in a camper one long summer there and sometimes were heading to see some supposedly noted nature spot ot other on the way to visit the land, but found that just turning down odd roads led to one piece after another of spectacular scenery. I'm not even religious, but if anything could be called God's country, I could see why Montana would deserve the name. We were constantly amazed at how pristine and gorgeous everything was.

Some of the people were scary racist though. Very unfortunate combination. I'm not sure what God was trying to say with that one.

SL__72
11-18-2005, 08:30 PM
The Twin Cities does have SOME traffic issues, but for a city this size they aren't terrible. At least there is enough parking and traffic never really stops moving (with the obvious exception of accidents/construction etc.) I work in downtown Minneapolis and traffic is not a problem for me 4/5 days of the week at least.

We have every major sport and a huge University in the Twin Cities. Also almost all major concert type tours make stops here. Minnesota has an excellent educational system. It is one of the healthiest states and has one of the best economies (top 3 for both I think) in the country. It also has low crime. Plus, from what I've seen of the rest of the country the "Minnesota nice" stereotype actually holds true.

We also have the boundry waters, north shore, decent skiing and obviously good hunting, fishing, snow mobiling etc... Not to mention decent live poker. Also, the Twin Cities metropolitan area, while spread out, has a population of almost 3 million people, its not a small town or anything.

SL__72
11-18-2005, 08:33 PM
I think Montana attracts a lot of very... introverted people. I haven't had the greatest experiences with people there... I honestly think a lot of them (assholes, not racists) are just trying to keep more people from moving there.

daryn
11-18-2005, 08:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The Twin Cities does have SOME traffic issues, but for a city this size they aren't terrible. At least there is enough parking and traffic never really stops moving (with the obvious exception of accidents/construction etc.) I work in downtown Minneapolis and traffic is not a problem for me 4/5 days of the week at least.

We have every major sport and a huge University in the Twin Cities. Also almost all major concert type tours make stops here. Minnesota has an excellent educational system. It is one of the healthiest states and has one of the best economies (top 3 for both I think) in the country. It also has low crime. Plus, from what I've seen of the rest of the country the "Minnesota nice" stereotype actually holds true.

We also have the boundry waters, north shore, decent skiing and obviously good hunting, fishing, snow mobiling etc... Not to mention decent live poker. Also, the Twin Cities metropolitan area, while spread out, has a population of almost 3 million people, its not a small town or anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored], i almost want to move there now

ChipWrecked
11-18-2005, 08:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

damn, i should have included wisconsin and michigan in my original post.. good catch!

middle of nowhere

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, East Coast elitism, now we get to the heart of the post.

*yawn*

daryn
11-18-2005, 09:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

middle of nowhere

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, East Coast elitism, now we get to the heart of the post.

*yawn*

[/ QUOTE ]

where do you live again? alabama or something?

"LOL"

BigBaitsim (milo)
11-18-2005, 09:56 PM
A year ago, the wife and sold our house, closed successful practices and moved to MN without jobs, because this is where we wanted to raise our kids.

I've lived in DC, Southern VA, and Florida. MN is by far the best place I've ever lived (although it does get a bit nippy).

Jurollo
11-18-2005, 10:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
It's obviously much better due simply to the fact that it has franchises in each of the major professional sports.

[/ QUOTE ]

It wont for long, the Vikes are going to be shipped off the LA.
~Justin

whiskeytown
11-18-2005, 10:28 PM
ah come on, guys....it ain't that bad, is it? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

One joke post about Bollywood before bed, one post that was as childish as a frat joke - (which I didn't know Astroglide even deleted - about 5% of my posts get lost when I forget to hit post after previewing) - and my hatred for all things Creed should be shared by all with a brain. I thought the Bollywood one was funny enough to crosspost on my blog -

I do that a lot - I see something and it inspires me into an obsessive research of that topic and I'll lob it onto OOT for input - In the case of vaporizers and Hong Kong cinema, that reaped positive rewards - it may not do so in the case of Bollywood, and it didn't in the case of Jazz. No biggie - find something else to do.

How this turned into a group intervention or concern for my well being is touching and all - but read my other posts - I'm writing some of the best stuff of my life the past month - meanwhile I have actually left OOT alone more and loitered more where I have wanted to pick up more knowledge, in the MTT forums. I'm also smacking down right wing bitches in the politics forum and writing pathetic defenses of Christianity in the science/math/philosophy forums. You guys just read the OOT stuff - the quirky thoughts that fall like water and you chuck them at the ceiling and see if they stick like cooked spaghetti. Except we're not making spaghetti - we're making pizza.

Life without booze has made me more prolific by far, but as was the case in grade school and high school, the trick is to see how far you can push up the envelope without upsetting the sensibilies of the mainstream. Byron and Shelley would mock such a mindset, but then, I didn't think OOT had any sensibilities to offend - apparently I crossed the line with Bollywood. (There's a line you don't read every day)

My train of thought has been screwy lately. Last night I was taking the usual train from A to B when the train veered off into a swamp where I knew there was no tracks. But as I waited for the inevitable crash and burn, I was surprised to see the train still heading full steam. It seemed imprudent to jump the train if it wasn't crashing. It still seems wrong. Perhaps the sound of a different drummer that I hear will be too much for OOT in time, but I see no reason to ignore it because someone doesn't like my avatar or my last post of the day.

I am picking up certain character traits which are family related - I suspect we share the same brain chemistry. That sort of [censored] makes me thing I should never have kids - let that particular strain of mental derangement die without an heir. The men of my family seem to live under the cloud that our deaths will be violent and public, and we're probably a bit touchier in public places, even online.

but no biggie - nothing to stick my name into a thread about.

Perhaps my biggest mistake was in not doing what everyone else did. The standard OOT is to create gimmick accounts for the really asinine stuff - perhaps I should have done that - /images/graemlins/grin.gif -

I'm not going to reply to any more posts in this thread. I have a minor disagreement with a couple of them and I will be ignoring those who posted the comments, but otherwise, I have no desire to participate in this one - the PM box has been thinned out a bit, so feel free to rag on me in there or via email.

I am gonna take some time off - not leaving for good - (don't ban me for saying that, goddamnit) - I'm just gonna take a few days off from OOT. Post in the blog anything I would feel like posting in OOT and sticking to tourneys and politics and all the wonders of Sklansky redefining faith.

I'll check in with OOT again after the weekend. I should be out of weed by Monday. - LOL - not that I smoked it yesterday at any time except before the Bollywood post - all that derangement is 100% natural and is available at your nearest Whole Foods.

RB

vulturesrow
11-19-2005, 12:08 AM
If that post isnt proof that regular use of weed isnt good for your brain, than nothing is. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Lazymeatball
11-19-2005, 02:36 AM
WT, I think we all resapect that your are intelligent and cultured enough to live a reasonable life. But even your posts that don't come off as whining come off as whining like your post about HDTV's and stuff just tell me thatv all you want to do is lock yourself up in yoru apartment andw watch tv/movies while hitting the bong and avoiding human contact.

I believe you have personal issues to be resolved, but we all believe living in cold as [censored] Minnesota certainly isn't helping. Do you have personal family or friend connectioons that keep you there?