PDA

View Full Version : random thought before bed....

whiskeytown
11-18-2005, 01:29 PM
So this could be trouble.

it's 11am - and to you guys, it's the middle of the day or morning....but to me, it's almost time for bed.

I've done what all good men do - came home from work, watched a couple movies, completed a couple levels on the video game, and smoked some good stuff.

And now I have picked up this sudden obsession with Bollywood cinema. This could be ugly. This is the sort of thing that ends up in the dreams....

but the sea refuses no river.

RB

codewarrior
11-18-2005, 01:48 PM
A random thought before I go home:

Don't forget to turn the gas on in the stove before you go to bed.

CrazyEyez
11-18-2005, 01:51 PM
You're getting a little out of control lately, WT.

Georgia Avenue
11-18-2005, 01:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
A random thought before I go home:

Don't forget to turn the gas on in the stove before you go to bed.

[/ QUOTE ]

A random thought before lunch: Don't go to Chipolte...the counter people have started to scowl at you because you ask for everything and even though you plainly say : "Everything you've got" they always ask about each new item..."All three salsas?" "Yes." "Guacamole costs extra..." "I know..."

Go to that new french bakery on Falls and get a turkey/brie croissant. Ask them to toast it...*ENJOY!!!@101

Lazymeatball
11-18-2005, 01:53 PM
okay, after reading your threads for the past couple years, you really need to move out of minnesota and into somehwere that forces you to socialize with other human beings. you are constamtly depressed and depend on smoking pot/ drinking/ watching big screen tv's to numb yourself. you seem to be intelligent and have musical talent leading you into bands and stuff. use this to meet people and get out more.

ps. I say this as I see myself leading down a similar road, and it don't look good. confront this, see a theapist, do something.

SomethingClever
11-18-2005, 01:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you really need to move out of minnesota

[/ QUOTE ]

This, by itself, is really solid advice.

shant
11-18-2005, 02:29 PM
A poster with less posts and a far less goofy avatar would be banned for starting these type of threads.

vulturesrow
11-18-2005, 02:31 PM
I think the name of this thread needs to be changed to "Whiskeytown pwned"

Shajen
11-18-2005, 02:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
A poster with less posts and a far less goofy avatar would be banned for starting these type of threads.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's 0 for 10 the last couple days. Might be time for the manager to give him a day off.

astroglide
11-18-2005, 05:56 PM
you're seriously crossing the line lately dude

i deleted one of your posts that had a subject like 'i need your immediate attention!' and the body was 'i have self-esteem issues. that is all.'. tried to pm you about it but the box was full.

this post is [censored], and your other recent posts have been [censored] too. reply to other threads all you want, but don't start new ones like this over and over.