PDA

View Full Version : Sunny Florida, here I come!

Rizen
11-18-2005, 12:53 PM
That's right, I'm going on a vacation to south Florida from 11/19-11/26. Most of you probably don't care, but it's easier to post it here than to try and PM all of the people I correspond with regularly. Good luck to everyone next week when I'm gone, and I'll see you all at the tables the week after next!

-Rizen

Jurollo
11-18-2005, 12:55 PM
Yay! We all have a chance to actually go far in a tourney without running into you this week!!!! Seriously, enjoy the vacation, we'll all be here in a week for ya. Just to recap here is what will happen in the week, Sirio and Colson will win a big tourney, 1 other player will win a big tourney, someone will bubble in a PCA sat, and someone will post a bad beat thread and get flamed unmercifully. Now you can sleep better in Florida knowing you aren't missing anything.
~Justin

billyjex
11-18-2005, 01:00 PM
i agree with jurollo.. i will finally be able to win a tournament! sheesh, enjoy your vacation rizen, you've earned it. you have had stellar results.

the super's are mine this week! (prop bets for monday/tuesday welcome.)

People_Mover
11-18-2005, 02:42 PM
Where in Florida you going? There's a 115.00 on Sunday a.m. on the boat in Port Canaveral that I usually go play. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Rizen
11-18-2005, 04:34 PM
I'm going to be in Fort Myers most of the time, with maybe a day or two in Miami. I promised the family no poker on this trip, otherwise I'd be all over it...

-Rizen

gobboboy
11-18-2005, 04:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to be in Fort Myers most of the time, with maybe a day or two in Miami. I promised the family no poker on this trip, otherwise I'd be all over it...

-Rizen

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure if you buy them lots of shiny jewelry they will forget what they said.

Jah Red
11-18-2005, 04:42 PM
I think it may rain through Sunday, but great after that. If you need any suggestions for Miami/Ft. Laud...PM me

Rick

AtlBrvs4Life
11-18-2005, 04:51 PM
Hey I play those SunCruz tournaments every now and then too. Try to make it there for the end of the month $300 tournament usually. Lately it seems like they are running the WSOP sat instead of the big tournament though.

11-18-2005, 08:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey I play those SunCruz tournaments every now and then too. Try to make it there for the end of the month $300 tournament usually. Lately it seems like they are running the WSOP sat instead of the big tournament though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is SunCruz any good? What kind of games do they have? SnG/MTT/Cash games? I play at the Hard Rock in Hollywood all the time but it's such a rip off. Anyone know any other good places to play in South Florida?