PDA

View Full Version : Any good site documenting the development of poker industry?

cianosheehan
11-18-2005, 12:27 PM
Trying to do some research, was wondering if anyone knows of any good links to help me out?

Appreciated.

11-18-2005, 12:31 PM
i asked before and someone posted a site that had some traffic #'s for the sites.

i wanted to know about softness of games.. you'd think someone could start a very small business tracking this for 20 poker sites.... i guess there are sites that have reviews of the different sites.

if you are looking for statistics. a whole bunch of internet gaming companies have gone public recently, i believe almost all over in london. might want to check that out.

cianosheehan
11-18-2005, 12:33 PM
How exactly would I check that out? Sorry - I'm very novice at this.

11-18-2005, 12:35 PM
unfortunately, i'm not really sure how to get prospectuses in europe.... in usa, it's edgar....

you can go to yahoo finance and look at big press releases probably.... party poker, pacific poker?, empire poker?. maybe someone can give a list of all the poker stocks. cryptologic... i think party is the the king.

tell me how you progress, i can probably help you.

cianosheehan
11-18-2005, 12:36 PM
Cheers, thanks v.much

11-18-2005, 01:12 PM
empire online EOL
party prty PRTY
cryptologic CRY-Toronto
neteller (london - payment systems)

hopefully someone will have some more names

HRFats
11-18-2005, 02:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i wanted to know about softness of games.. you'd think someone could start a very small business tracking this for 20 poker sites.... i guess there are sites that have reviews of the different sites.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bonuswhores.com will have most of this information

Soleo
11-19-2005, 12:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Trying to do some research, was wondering if anyone knows of any good links to help me out?

[/ QUOTE ]
Try reading 2+2 Internet Gambling archives.