PDA

View Full Version : How big is the player pool?

11-18-2005, 10:40 AM
Anyone have an idea of how many people regularly play $10/20NL or above on-line? By 'regularly' I guess I'm thinking those that on average play several times a week (whether single or multi-table).

yvesaint
11-18-2005, 10:42 AM
its all one guy, jumpman32

11-18-2005, 10:50 AM
I saw what Jumpman posted last week and although he received alot of responses about he was a moron, the fact remains is that there are definitely people who multiple table ( up to 10 tables) the higher NL games on PP.

I for one play 10 tables on PP mostly consisting of the NL 2000 and 1000.

It is not impossible to do this. I am not sure if everyone was just bashing him, or if they were calling him a liar cause nobody does it.

yvesaint
11-18-2005, 10:52 AM
im sure people do it, its just the way he said it

11-18-2005, 01:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
its all one guy, jumpman32

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, other than the ubiquitous jumpman, how many others?

flawless_victory
11-18-2005, 01:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I saw what Jumpman posted last week and although he received alot of responses about he was a moron, the fact remains is that there are definitely people who multiple table ( up to 10 tables) the higher NL games on PP.

I for one play 10 tables on PP mostly consisting of the NL 2000 and 1000.

It is not impossible to do this. I am not sure if everyone was just bashing him, or if they were calling him a liar cause nobody does it.

[/ QUOTE ]
woah.
this is phallusy!

flawless_victory
11-18-2005, 01:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am not sure if everyone was just bashing him, or if they were calling him a liar cause nobody does it.

[/ QUOTE ]
noone called him a liar, just an idiot.
he is also a cheat and angle shooter.
thank god for internet poker, cause that kid would get his face cut open in the real world.

cjmewett
11-18-2005, 02:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am not sure if everyone was just bashing him, or if they were calling him a liar cause nobody does it.

[/ QUOTE ]
noone called him a liar, just an idiot.
he is also a cheat and angle shooter.
thank god for internet poker, cause that kid would get his face cut open in the real world.

[/ QUOTE ]Sounds like I missed some sweet drama. Elaborate?

11-18-2005, 02:16 PM
I am definitely not phallusy. You guys seem to be interested in who phallusy is. I havent been here that long, why do you guys want to know why phallusy is? Is it because you think he is good, or is he kinda a joke around these parts? I truly dont know.

fnord_too
11-18-2005, 02:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sounds like I missed some sweet drama. Elaborate?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know all the drama, but he certainly came off as a complete ass in the posts I read. Also, he was banned for affiliate spamming people via PM's, which reinforces the douche assessment.