PDA

View Full Version : Just when my "Creed Sucks" t-shirt was becomine obsolete

whiskeytown
11-18-2005, 05:36 AM
Scott Stapp has a solo album coming out the 22nd...

God has forsaken us....forsaken - this land is cursed.

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/1293/b000b5nhyu01sclzzzzzzz4sn.jpg

imported_CaseClosed326
11-18-2005, 05:39 AM
Does the t-shirt say anything funny besides "creed sucks"?

whiskeytown
11-18-2005, 05:48 AM
no - that's all it said...

and it was funny as HELL - everyone loved it. Now I need one that says Nickelback sucks.

RB

siccjay
11-18-2005, 06:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]

and it was funny as HELL

[/ QUOTE ]

Only thing that is funny as HELL is that you think this shirt is uber cool.

whiskeytown
11-18-2005, 06:25 AM
and you wouldn't know horseshit from a poor grade of housepaint - so don't think you know what funny is either.

RB

siccjay
11-18-2005, 06:52 AM
I do know the difference between cool shirts and shirts that cuddle bitches wear.

You mentioned this shirt in 2 posts and it sucks. The difference between horseshit and low grade housepaint is that you reek like one and huff the other.

whiskeytown
11-18-2005, 07:04 AM
if I ever need my [censored] sucked, I'll call you

otherwise, stay out of my posts...cause I get tired of reading this all the time....

*** You are ignoring this user ***

RB

Jack of Arcades
11-18-2005, 07:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The difference between horseshit and low grade housepaint is that you reek like one and huff the other.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO. You don't see ownage the likes of this very often.

Shajen
11-18-2005, 09:48 AM
http://crackmes.de/users/opx/hide_encryption/solutions/elfz/browse/weak.jpg

Lazymeatball
11-18-2005, 10:22 AM
If creed were ever to become popular again, I would invest in a Creed Sucks shirt. Right now I'm considering making a Green Day sucks shirt.

nyc999
11-18-2005, 10:39 AM
I'm not sure if the shirt is cool or not, but Creed really does suck.

Dominic
11-18-2005, 12:46 PM
the funniest Scott Stapp thing was when he was on Celebrity Poker and was acting very superior like he was going to win - even though he had never played before. And of course, he busted out first.

Sponger15SB
11-18-2005, 01:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I do know the difference between cool shirts and shirts that cuddle bitches wear.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO. You don't see ownage the likes of this very often.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Blarg
11-18-2005, 02:10 PM
The shirt would have been funnier if it said The Guy from Creed sucks, because nobody knew his name and calling him The Guy from Creed was a little weird and kinda made fun of him all by itself.

PoBoy321
11-18-2005, 02:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Charles Nelson Reilly: Well, you know it was fantastic. It was a summer full of fashion, fun and frivolity. I learned a lot. One time, Gary Neworth, the director, said to me, "Charles, why don't you grab your glasses between your thumb and forefinger and pretend you're twisting them!" [ demonstrates while cracking up ] And I was never the same.

James Lipton: Nor, indeed, was the world.. nor history.. nor anything that the human eye has ever captured. When one thinks of CNR, one's mind goes right to Match Game. That show was delightful. No. No. It was brilliant. No, no, no, no. There is no word to describe its perfection, so I am forced to make one up. And I'm going to do so right now. Scrumtrilescent.

JihadOnTheRiver
11-18-2005, 02:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If creed were ever to become popular again, I would invest in a Creed Sucks shirt. Right now I'm considering making a Green Day sucks shirt.

[/ QUOTE ]

And here I was thinking that I might be the only human being alive that didn't bite off on the new Green Day album. They do suck. TY for the affirmation.

Shajen
11-18-2005, 02:20 PM
NH.

Loved when Will Farrell would do Inside the Actor's Studio.

-Skeme-
11-18-2005, 02:38 PM
I have a shirt that says "I Beat Up Suge Knight." It's funny as hell.

B Dids
11-18-2005, 02:39 PM
The best thing about Creed is the hidden track on the David Cross album where he talks about playing celeb poker with Stapp.

"Thanks for the words".

MonkeeMan
11-18-2005, 02:44 PM
It would be funny if the front said "There is no gravity" and the back said "Creed Sucks". That was the kind of humor that made the 60's kick ass.

miajag81
11-18-2005, 02:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Charles Nelson Reilly: Well, you know it was fantastic. It was a summer full of fashion, fun and frivolity. I learned a lot. One time, Gary Neworth, the director, said to me, "Charles, why don't you grab your glasses between your thumb and forefinger and pretend you're twisting them!" [ demonstrates while cracking up ] And I was never the same.

James Lipton: Nor, indeed, was the world.. nor history.. nor anything that the human eye has ever captured. When one thinks of CNR, one's mind goes right to Match Game. That show was delightful. No. No. It was brilliant. No, no, no, no. There is no word to describe its perfection, so I am forced to make one up. And I'm going to do so right now. Scrumtrilescent.

[/ QUOTE ]

Goddammit, I can't believe someone beat me to this. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

siccjay
11-18-2005, 03:27 PM
Thanks guys. I feel with the two pwnage comments and the fact I was ignored makes this my best thread evAR!