PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone hooked up with a girl from France?

RiverFenix
11-18-2005, 03:40 AM
I see two girls that go to my university everyday that are hot as hell that are studying abroad and call their home somewhere in France. Ive talked to them a few times and I would love to hookup with both of them but I feel like it would be totally throwing a different game. Has anyone hooked up with a girl that isnt from the states and is presumably really liberal? Should I sell out my beliefs in America to attempt to bang her out for one night? Let me know OOT

TheMainEvent
11-18-2005, 03:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone hooked up with a girl from France?

[/ QUOTE ]

*duck*

diebitter
11-18-2005, 03:43 AM
Should I sell out my beliefs in America to attempt to bang her out for one night?
------
Don't be daft. Talking etc to a Frenchie is fine, fer goodness' sakes.

But I do think it'll be her banging you out. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

PoBoy321
11-18-2005, 03:43 AM
All women, everywhere across the world have one thing in common. If you walk up to them and whip it out, they'll hop on it.

Trust me, 60% of the time it works every time.

Also, don't French girls not shave their pit or wear deodorant or something? How is that hot?

diebitter
11-18-2005, 03:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Also, don't French girls not shave their pit or wear deodorant or something? How is that hot?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahahahaha! You americans crack me up. Hair terrifies you.

11-18-2005, 03:46 AM
no but I'd like to

I dont know what I would say though, hmm , probably something like:

"Hi, I'm unemployed and I live with my parents"

PoBoy321
11-18-2005, 03:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not terrified by hair, and I don't think anyone is, it's just considered unattractive.

Landon_McFly
11-18-2005, 03:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Smelly girls are repulsive. Hair + sweat = stinch (most of the time)

Larimani
11-18-2005, 03:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Also, don't French girls not shave their pit

[/ QUOTE ]

Myth.

[ QUOTE ]
or wear deodorant or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't see anything wrong with that...

imported_anacardo
11-18-2005, 03:57 AM
The first man to go in a certain direction with this thread is dead. The fact that I've gone all cryptic will not save your ass, Mystery Man.

Larimani
11-18-2005, 03:59 AM
SIIHP
<font color="white"> Mystery man. </font>

Jeebus
11-18-2005, 04:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hair don't really bother me except cooch hair. It makes it hard to find what I'm aiming for and it makes it hard to "take a bite". thus I don't like hair

Landon_McFly
11-18-2005, 04:27 AM
My dream girl has long black hair on her head, but that's it. No other hair whatsoever. She also has a twin sister and loves incest. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ddubois
11-18-2005, 04:37 AM
We're more afraid of your teeth
http://www.billybobpacifierteeth.com/Images/Austin%20Powers%20Face%20Shot.jpg

nothumb
11-18-2005, 07:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone hooked up with a girl that isnt from the states and is presumably really liberal? Should I sell out my beliefs in America to attempt to bang her out for one night? Let me know OOT

[/ QUOTE ]

I bagged an Iranian chick last year. She was not really all that liberal. In fact her family stoned her to death for giving me her phone number. Bummer, she seemed like a freak under that burka.

NT

2+2 wannabe
11-18-2005, 11:44 AM
where's jason_t when you need him?

arod15
11-18-2005, 11:52 AM
French girls are very dirty and wild. Make a move man nothing like dining on french muffins...