PDA

View Full Version : Ever walked away from a hook-up attempt that was actually working?

diebitter
11-18-2005, 02:46 AM
I did once. Once!

We were going great guns, but we got onto a deeply technical subject that I'd studied and by sheer coincidence she'd also studied. I was absolutely wasted and could just about dig it all out of my head, and she got more and more excited talking about it, and I kept wanting to change the subject to something normal. She wouldn't, so in the end, I drunkenly slurred 'I'm sorry, but this is really boring. I'm going now', and wandered off. I felt bad about it sober.

This is a lame story, but I bet there's some great OOT ones.

Edited to help the Americans understand it.

A Chat-up is meeting a girl you've never met before, and talking to her in an attempt to be with her in some way... phew

Eurotrash
11-18-2005, 02:47 AM
so.. what the hell did you just say?

PoBoy321
11-18-2005, 02:51 AM
Who the [censored] calls it a "chat-up"?

Evan
11-18-2005, 02:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
so.. what the hell did you just say?

[/ QUOTE ]
Seriously, wtf happened? What is a chat up? Is it like a set up with a girl or just a girl you met randomly? Are there pictures? WHERE AM I?

istewart
11-18-2005, 02:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Who the [censored] calls it a "chat-up"?

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.presentationhelper.co.uk/graphics/Diana_Princess_Wales.jpg

benza13
11-18-2005, 02:55 AM
Glad I wasn't the only one...

PoBoy321
11-18-2005, 02:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]

A Chat-up is meeting a girl you've never met before, and talking to her in an attempt to be with her in some way... phew

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah, in that case I've done it plenty of times. It usually goes like this.

Me: Hey, I'm Tom.
Her: Hi! I'm crazy!
Me: Bye.

whiskeytown
11-18-2005, 03:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Her: No, you cannot SIIMP - I have a tattoo above my ass that says "Exit Only"!

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP /images/graemlins/grin.gif

RB

PoBoy321
11-18-2005, 03:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Her: No, you cannot SIIMP - I have a tattoo above my ass that says "Exit Only"!

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all, I've actually seen a few people with that exact tattoo. Now, I'm not a big tattoo guy, but I'd think that if I were going to make the decision to have ink permanently injected into my body, I wouldn't want something that's gonna lose its novelty in like 3 weeks.

Secondly, I was having a conversation with a girl friend of mine about another friend of ours who has a lower back tattoo, and apparently, it shows that she likes it from the back. So, if she had a tattoo on her lower back that said "Exit Only" it would say that she doesn't want you to SIIHP, but the fact that she has a lower back tattoo indicates that she does!

Isn't it ironic? Don't ya think?

diebitter
11-18-2005, 03:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Her: Hi! I'm crazy!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that's cool. We've all done that (mine is usually 'stupid/psycho/crazy'), but you can usually spot these in a few minutes at most. I tend to leave it politely ('catch you later') and quickly in these cases.

What I meant in my tarded OP are the times when you are obviously getting on, liking each other etc, but something happens to change your mind....

Landon_McFly
11-18-2005, 04:37 AM
"tattoo on her back, might as well be a bullseye"

-VV

whiskeytown
11-18-2005, 07:15 AM
I first heard the exit only comment from some friend of a girl who was dating a roommate of mine.

This girl has a guy she was sorta committed to - I say committed in the sense he considers them dating, even though he's in prison. He finds out she's been fooling around behind his back and threatens her over a prison monitored phone - bye bye parole -

I later see the girl looking fairly peaked and definately knocked up - so you can be damn sure that even though she wasn't gonna let you SIIHP, she was white trash enough to get knocked up by a guy when her bf was about out of the big house.

Now every time I see exitonly's name, I think of her and the tattoo and walking on the balcony just to hear her say "I'm gonna get a tattoo above my ass that says "Exit Only" - well, that is, unless you like anal sex"

RB