PDA

View Full Version : 3/6 Flush hand ...

TheSalche
11-17-2005, 11:07 PM
Villain seems competent, wondering if I was spewing chips at the end here. Really wondering if anybody else finds a fold here.

7 Card Stud High ($3/$6), Ante $0.50, Bring-In $1 (converter (http://j.1asphost.com/greenage))

3rd Street

Hero: K/images/graemlins/club.gif Q/images/graemlins/club.gif 4/images/graemlins/club.gif___brings in___calls
Seat 1: xx xx 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif___calls___calls
Seat 3: xx xx J/images/graemlins/heart.gif___folds
Seat 4: xx xx T/images/graemlins/heart.gif___raises___calls
Seat 5: xx xx J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___folds
Seat 6: xx xx J/images/graemlins/spade.gif___re-raises
Seat 7: xx xx T/images/graemlins/spade.gif___calls

4th Street

Hero: K/images/graemlins/club.gif Q/images/graemlins/club.gif 4/images/graemlins/club.gif 8/images/graemlins/club.gif___calls
Seat 1: xx xx 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___calls
Seat 4: xx xx T/images/graemlins/heart.gif 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___calls
Seat 6: xx xx J/images/graemlins/spade.gif 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif___calls
Seat 7: xx xx T/images/graemlins/spade.gif Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___bets

5th Street

Hero: K/images/graemlins/club.gif Q/images/graemlins/club.gif 4/images/graemlins/club.gif 8/images/graemlins/club.gif K/images/graemlins/spade.gif___calls
Seat 1: xx xx 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 6/images/graemlins/club.gif___bets___calls
Seat 4: xx xx T/images/graemlins/heart.gif 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___calls___calls
Seat 6: xx xx J/images/graemlins/spade.gif 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif K/images/graemlins/heart.gif___calls___calls
Seat 7: xx xx T/images/graemlins/spade.gif Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif___raises

6th Street

Hero: K/images/graemlins/club.gif Q/images/graemlins/club.gif 4/images/graemlins/club.gif 8/images/graemlins/club.gif K/images/graemlins/spade.gif 3/images/graemlins/club.gif___bets___calls
Seat 1: xx xx 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 6/images/graemlins/club.gif T/images/graemlins/club.gif___raises
Seat 4: xx xx T/images/graemlins/heart.gif 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif A/images/graemlins/spade.gif___checks___calls
Seat 6: xx xx J/images/graemlins/spade.gif 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif K/images/graemlins/heart.gif 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif___checks___folds
Seat 7: xx xx T/images/graemlins/spade.gif Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif___checks___folds

River

Hero: K/images/graemlins/club.gif Q/images/graemlins/club.gif 4/images/graemlins/club.gif 8/images/graemlins/club.gif K/images/graemlins/spade.gif 3/images/graemlins/club.gif 5/images/graemlins/club.gif___checks___calls
Seat 1: xx xx 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 6/images/graemlins/club.gif T/images/graemlins/club.gif xx___bets
Seat 4: xx xx T/images/graemlins/heart.gif 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif A/images/graemlins/spade.gif xx___checks___folds

preiserone
11-17-2005, 11:14 PM
I raise 4th and 5th, I think I'm a little to agressive in similar situations though. But, your hand is absolutely completely live, get the money in the pot.

Andy B
11-18-2005, 03:18 AM
I call on third. On fourth, you have a lot of equity. You should try to get as much money into the pot as humanly possible. Often on fourth street, you will want to call with such a hand in order to keep other players in. In this case, however, a lot of money went into the pot on third street. If people were willing to put in all that action on third, they should be willing to gamble on fourth, too. And if you do get people to fold, that's OK. It increases your chance of winning by making a pair or two.

I call the two bets on fifth. Definitely bet sixth, and I would probably three-bet as well. I would say a straight is more likely than a full house for the raiser. If he caps, then I'd check and call the river.

I take it you lost, but there's really no reason to think you're beaten here.