PDA

View Full Version : KJ

11-17-2005, 08:02 PM
PartyPoker - $0.50/$1 Texas - 10 players (Converter: PGC (http://client.pokergrader.com))

SB is 33/17/- (12)
MP2 is 8/0/0.0 (12)
MP3 is 25/0/0.0 (12)
CO is 25/0/0.5 (12)

Hero is BB with J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif K/images/graemlins/club.gif

PreFlop
<font color="blue">UTG folds</font>, <font color="blue">UTG+1 folds</font>, <font color="blue">MP1 folds</font>, <font color="green">MP2 Calls</font>, <font color="green">MP3 Calls</font>, <font color="blue">LP1 folds</font>, <font color="green">CO Calls</font>, <font color="blue">Button folds</font>
<font color="green">SB Calls</font>, <font color="green">Hero checks</font>

(5 players) FLOP: A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif K/images/graemlins/heart.gif 7/images/graemlins/club.gif ( Pot Size: 2.50 BB )
<font color="green">SB checks</font>, <font color="red">Hero BETS</font>, <font color="green">MP2 Calls</font>, <font color="green">MP3 Calls</font>, <font color="red">CO RAISES</font>
<font color="blue">SB folds</font>, <font color="green">Hero Calls</font>, <font color="green">MP2 Calls</font>, <font color="green">MP3 Calls</font>

(4 players) TURN: 8/images/graemlins/club.gif ( Pot Size: 6.50 BB )
<font color="green">Hero checks</font>, <font color="green">MP2 checks</font>, <font color="green">MP3 checks</font>, <font color="red">CO BETS</font>
[b]<font color="blue">[i]Hero ...

Greg J
11-17-2005, 08:03 PM
Slow down there buckaroo -- yr kinda spamming the board right now. Don't post so many hands at once okay? (No harm done -- just letting you know.)

11-17-2005, 08:08 PM
sorry, i just finished a session and reviewed them so i posted them.

Greg J
11-17-2005, 08:11 PM
This pot is kinda small. I would not stick my neck out by betting in a pot this small, as it's very likely you are behind. If behing you have maybe 4.5 outs. There is also an outside chance you are ahead. I check and call one bet to me, fold 2 or more. EDIT: This is for the flop.

I fold this turn UI.

Greg J
11-17-2005, 08:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
sorry, i just finished a session and reviewed them so i posted them.

[/ QUOTE ]
No major harm done, just space them out more. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

stuartharris
11-17-2005, 08:14 PM
Easy fold.

You bet with second pair against 4 people, got called twice and then raised. The raiser can't be thinking he can bluff three people. He bets again on the turn. You're behind. Get out.

11-17-2005, 08:15 PM
Fold, pot's not big enough and I don't think your hand is good here.

11-17-2005, 08:26 PM
grunch:

Fold. With numbers like that for the CO (though only 12 hands), He's probably got your K's beat, and the pot is small.

11-18-2005, 04:50 AM
*grunch*

Hey Ryan-

I like your flop bet and calling the raise. There was no preflop action so I think this an ok attempt to bet to protect but I hate being in the BB with these cards.

On the turn I think you need to fold this UI. CO is being pretty aggressive and there are too many callers to think we have the best hand.

11-18-2005, 11:56 AM
:grunch: The flop bet OP with middle pair is a bit aggressive. The CO's raise usually means you are at the very least up against a pair of A's with a decent kicker.

I would almost be inclined to fold on the flop after the raise (depends on what the CO is like, you need more hands for the stats), but definitely fold on the turn.