PDA

View Full Version : Oh god I think I just came! (Maybe LC?)

kyro
11-17-2005, 05:33 PM
There is no greater rush than overpushing with crap. This is part brag/part checking to make sure that this isn't terribly -EV. We all do this, correct? Raiser has been relatively solid.

Hero (button): $5621
UTG: $2272
SB: $1585
BB: $522

Blinds 75/150. UTG raises to 600. I push with crap/images/graemlins/club.gif crap/images/graemlins/diamond.gif

Yes? Will they both fold to make this work? I know if BB calls, UTG is probably calling as well. I can't figure out if BB folds this enough though.

Oh, and I just finished a set of 4 with 3 1sts and a 3rd. That ever elusive Grand Slam is still out of my reach! 3 times in the past two months I've had a legit shot and come up short. Damn.

psyduck
11-17-2005, 06:01 PM
yup standard stuff. And I love doing this. Abuse the power that god hath granted you by making thy big stack.

UMTerp
11-17-2005, 06:09 PM
Yes, it's fine. And the other great thing about this play is that it potentially sets you up for the single most fun moment in SNGs:

When EP calls you with his AJs, you suck out, and he sticks around til the end of the tourney to "root against you" in the chat box.

Newt_Buggs
11-17-2005, 06:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

When EP calls you with his AJs, you suck out, and he sticks around til the end of the tourney to "root against you" in the chat box.

[/ QUOTE ]
Party removed observer chat /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Uncle Wiggly
11-17-2005, 06:18 PM
Yeah, but you just know he's still there lurking, even more frustrated that he can't bark at you.