PDA

View Full Version : TigerGaming/Nine Poker Bonus Question (Cross-Post)

winchips
11-17-2005, 05:10 PM
Please explain this to me, I do not understand how this information can be correct. I couldn’t post this at BW because I am at work and I cant get into the forums from here.

This info is taken from BWs.

Nine Poker:
· 100% up to $150 deposit ($100 deposit required)
· Nine Poker bonus code is NOT required
· 1st time players only
· Accumulate 10 POPs per each $1 in bonus money
· Bonus requirements must be met within 60 days

Players earn 1 POP point for each 10 cents of rake they contribute. Rake contribution is based on the amount the percentage of money that you put in the pot. For example, if you put $2 in a $10 pot, and the pot is raked $0.50, you will get credit for $0.10 for that particular pot. In this case, you would earn one POP.

TigerGaming:
· 100%, max dependent upon the deposit method ($3,000 for Neteller and Insta-Cash and $200 each for Firepay, Mastercard, and Visa).
· Tiger Gaming bonus is NOT required
· 1st time players only
· Accumulate 12 POPs per dollar deposited
· Bonus requirements must be met within 45 days.

Players earn 1 POP point for each 10 cents of rake they contribute. Rake contribution is based on the amount the percentage of money that you put in the pot. For example, if you put $2 in a $10 pot, and the pot is raked $0.50, you will get credit for $0.10 for that particular pot. In this case, you would earn one POP.

These appear to be the exact same T&C’s, which makes sense because they are on the same network. This would make it appear that the Nine poker would clear faster than TigerGaming because you only need 10 POP and not 12 POP per bonus dollar. However on the hourly rates it shows Nine Poker as clearing at $6.56 and Tiger clearing at $8.20. (this is 5-10 full ring limit)

How could tiger possibly clear faster?

Can anyone help me understand this?

11-17-2005, 05:41 PM
I'm guessing that the bonus offers have changed since the initial hourly rates were posted.

BTW I'm banned from this network for whoring. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

grjr
11-17-2005, 06:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

BTW I'm banned from this network for whoring. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

When did that happen, J? And what did they say?

gonzo787
11-18-2005, 03:15 AM
I'm the shmuck who calcuated these rates. You are correct. Tiger's rates should clear slower than Nine Poker. To be precise, multiply Tiger rates by 1.2 to get the clearance rates for Nine Poker. They'll be changed on BW early Friday.

Thanks again

winchips
11-18-2005, 12:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm the shmuck who calcuated these rates. You are correct. Tiger's rates should clear slower than Nine Poker. To be precise, multiply Tiger rates by 1.2 to get the clearance rates for Nine Poker. They'll be changed on BW early Friday.

Thanks again

[/ QUOTE ]

cool, thanks - I thought something was wrong. That will now calculate to 100% rakeback wont it?

smartalecc5
11-18-2005, 05:41 PM
Ya, I noticed that too earleir this week but I didn't say anything. Does Tiger Gaming network have 6max tables??

playersare
11-18-2005, 05:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Does Tiger Gaming network have 6max tables??

[/ QUOTE ]
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=3962135

gonzo787
11-19-2005, 04:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]

cool, thanks - I thought something was wrong. That will now calculate to 100% rakeback wont it?

[/ QUOTE ]

100% contributed rakeback.