PDA

View Full Version : Ed Miller's Wedding Night Photos Here!

11-17-2005, 05:09 PM
After the wedding reception post fiasco someone posted they wanted some wedding night photos. To appease the masses, here you go:

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d145/elaineanded/012_10A.gif
Ed drinking our wedding night champagne at our campsite. Notice the wedding dinner - beans.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d145/elaineanded/011_09A.gif
Ed had enough champagne.

BTW, Ed gave me permission to post these /images/graemlins/smile.gif

MrWookie47
11-17-2005, 05:12 PM
Your post, BIMO.

tonypaladino
11-17-2005, 05:13 PM
This more than makes up for way the last thread ended. Good work Mrs Ed.

Edit: What are the chances we can get Mason to use 1 of these on the back of Ed's next book?

Sponger15SB
11-17-2005, 05:17 PM
So after your wedding you guys went and hung out on a bench in a dirt lot. Super.

Smackdab
11-17-2005, 05:30 PM
AH......Lifestyles of the SSHE player.

MaxPower
11-17-2005, 05:33 PM
Its good to see romance is still alive and well.

Los Feliz Slim
11-17-2005, 05:38 PM
Who needs them fancy plates and utensils? Beans straight from the can for everyone!

Bravo, and mazeltov.

11-17-2005, 05:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So after your wedding you guys went and hung out on a bench in a dirt lot. Super.

[/ QUOTE ]

Camping is symbolic for us because we were camping when we first said the L word.
We're doing the bigger honeymoon in January in Costa Rica. And we might camp there as well /images/graemlins/smile.gif

offTopic
11-17-2005, 05:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Camping is symbolic for us because we were camping when we first said the L word.
We're doing the bigger honeymoon in January in Costa Rica. And we might camp there as well /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Costa Rica is rigged.

Yeti
11-17-2005, 05:44 PM
Ok.

So he wears white sneakers to the wedding, black sneakers to the honeymoon. What colour to a funeral, red?

istewart
11-17-2005, 05:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lmao

tonypaladino
11-17-2005, 05:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lambada?

CrazyEyez
11-17-2005, 05:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lambada?

[/ QUOTE ]
Haha. Or limp.

wacki
11-17-2005, 05:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hater.

All that matters is they had fun.

Sponger15SB
11-17-2005, 06:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
All that matters is they had fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats fine, just not my of fun. Glad they are going on a "real" honeymoon.

Also, I'm kinda dissapointed that this thread didn't have pictures of Mr and Mrs NPA doing the nasty. C'mon, "wedding night photos here", what a letdown. ha

Ed Miller
11-17-2005, 06:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We were going to go to Mickey D's, but then we remembered that we're veggies. So we just popped open a can of beans in the parking lot.

Ed Miller
11-17-2005, 06:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok.

So he wears white sneakers to the wedding, black sneakers to the honeymoon. What colour to a funeral, red?

[/ QUOTE ]

I already have some red Chucks... I'm just waiting for someone to croak. Volunteers?

samjjones
11-17-2005, 06:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We were going to go to Mickey D's, but then we remembered that we're veggies. So we just popped open a can of beans in the parking lot.

[/ QUOTE ]
There's actually meat in McDonald's?

ddubois
11-17-2005, 06:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
After the wedding reception post fiasco

[/ QUOTE ]
To be blunt, it was a fiasco because you made it so. Making a new picture-based thread feels... odd, at best. I am strongly inclined to rant further, but I will bite my tongue out of respect for Ed, and offer you congratulations on your happy occasion and wish you lots of good times.

MonkeeMan
11-17-2005, 06:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Missed your chance for +EV dollar fries. And don't feel bad, we went on a 3 month camping trip for our "official" honeymoon.

pokerdirty
11-17-2005, 06:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ed Miller-Administrator
Noted Poker Authority

Reged: 09/02/02
Loc: 77 Mass Ave.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, I need to go back to 3rd grade...

EDIT-nice pics by the way. bring on the ones that are about 15 minutes after this though.

Ed Miller
11-17-2005, 06:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
bring on the ones that are about 15 minutes after this though.

[/ QUOTE ]

You want to see Elaine reading a magazine and me passed out on the ground?

pokerdirty
11-17-2005, 06:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes.

Evan
11-17-2005, 07:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'd like to see the one of you as you were falling off the bench.

LittleOldLady
11-17-2005, 07:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
To be blunt, it was a fiasco because you made it so. Making a new picture-based thread feels... odd, at best. I am strongly inclined to rant further, but I will bite my tongue out of respect for Ed, and offer you congratulations on your happy occasion and wish you lots of good times.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it was a fiasco because Dynasty posted pictures from a private event in a public venue without asking permission. And then because a bunch of immature boors did not respect a lady's request for respect. In fact, the boors didn't knock it off until Edward asked them too--they totally ignored what Mrs. NPA and I had to say. For the record, I didn't really care about my pictures, but I did care about the disrespect shown Elaine.

You, sir, are not entitled to any more of someone's private life then he or she is willing to share. Celebrities and public persons have a lesser expectation of privacy than normal ordinary uninteresting private citizens, but even celebrities wish to avoid paparazzi and often go to lengths to control pictures of their weddings and other private occasions.

nolanfan34
11-17-2005, 07:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it was a fiasco because Dynasty posted pictures from a private event in a public venue without asking permission. And then because a bunch of immature boors did not respect a lady's request for respect. In fact, the boors didn't knock it off until Edward asked them too--they totally ignored what Mrs. NPA and I had to say. For the record, I didn't really care about my pictures, but I did care about the disrespect shown Elaine.

You, sir, are not entitled to any more of someone's private life then he or she is willing to share. Celebrities and public persons have a lesser expectation of privacy than normal ordinary uninteresting private citizens, but even celebrities wish to avoid paparazzi and often go to lengths to control pictures of their weddings and other private occasions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, please don't let this thread head down this road again. More directed toward the initial quoted post here, but it still applies.

Let's enjoy this for what it is - great photos of Ed at the end of the best day of his life. As a married person, I love this thread and can completely understand how you'd end up at a park on a bench surrounded by dirt - because after the wedding is over, you're just so drained and relieved that the location is really the last thing that matters. The fact that this was a special location to Ed and Mrs. NPA makes it all the better.

Someday the younger guys here will understand.

Congrats again Ed and Elaine! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

shant
11-17-2005, 07:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You're strongly inclined to rant further about someone removing pictures of their wedding reception from a message board that you're now referring to as a fiasco?

LOL. I'm unemployed and have more to do with my time.

pokerdirty
11-17-2005, 08:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

SomethingClever
11-17-2005, 08:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So after your wedding you guys went and hung out on a bench in a dirt lot and ate beans. Super.

[/ QUOTE ]

11-17-2005, 09:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Let's enjoy this for what it is - great photos of Ed at the end of the best day of his life. As a married person, I love this thread and can completely understand how you'd end up at a park on a bench surrounded by dirt - because after the wedding is over, you're just so drained and relieved that the location is really the last thing that matters. The fact that this was a special location to Ed and Mrs. NPA makes it all the better.

Someday the younger guys here will understand.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, NolanFan! Well said.

For the people who enjoy camping, here's a pic of our campsite:
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d145/elaineanded/campsite.gif
And here's a shot of the campsite we took after climbing up the rocks.
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d145/elaineanded/campsitetop.gif
And one of the fellows we met out there:
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d145/elaineanded/lizard.gif
We also saw a chuckwalla. They are big lizards that crawl into tiny crevices in the rock and fill themselves up with air so no one gan pull them out. Seriously, that's their defense mechanism.
I'd like to see the Chuckwalla in Clarky's animal tourney.

DavidC
11-17-2005, 09:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm glad you guys are happy. Enjoy Costa Rica. It's a beautiful country.

wacki
11-17-2005, 10:13 PM
Where is that? It almost looks like Bryce.

Pretty cool IMO.

Clarkmeister
11-18-2005, 01:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'd like to see the Chuckwalla in Clarky's animal tourney.

[/ QUOTE ]

It might have a chance against the elephant. We could sell it as the "mouse angle".

Ed Miller
11-18-2005, 02:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Pretty cool IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

Valley of Fire State Park in Nevada.

citanul
11-18-2005, 02:31 PM
Congrats again guys!

Looks like you had a great time camping, have a good time in CR as well. Fantastic place. Be sure that at least for part of your rainforesting, you have a tour guide, as well, green animals aren't easy to spot to the naked eyes of non tour guides. And of course, be sure to get the malaria pills that don't make you insane.

c

Lazymeatball
11-18-2005, 02:39 PM
I love these canyon pictures. freaking awesome.

Luv2DriveTT
11-18-2005, 08:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Pretty cool IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

Valley of Fire State Park in Nevada.

[/ QUOTE ]

Next trip to Vegas, I want to eat beans too. Looks like heaven on earth there. nh Millers!

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

jokerthief
11-18-2005, 08:02 PM
Is Mrs. NPA Ed Miller wife?! If so you need to post more. OOT will love you, trust me.

Yeti
11-18-2005, 08:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is Mrs. NPA Ed Miller wife?!

[/ QUOTE ]

No, just some random chick he went on a honeymoon with.

jokerthief
11-18-2005, 08:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is Mrs. NPA Ed Miller wife?!

[/ QUOTE ]

No, just some random chick he went on a honeymoon with.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice. Yeti = funny Btw, how's psychocyberbetics working for ya?