PDA

View Full Version : questions regarding wife starting to play....

theyweresuited
11-17-2005, 05:09 PM
kind of a lot of questions but i figured you guys would know the answers...does she have to open a new bank account (we have a join account currently) to be able to get her neteller account verified and registered or can we both be linked to the same account?...can i refer her to all the sites i have accounts at and get the refer a friend bonuses? i know she would need to sign up for them on a different computer but the only problem i was wondering was that we would obviously have the same home address and last name on the accounts...do the sites allow for multiple accounts from the same address? i guess i only have two questions for now /images/graemlins/smile.gif thanks you guys, hopefully some of you can clear this up for me

theyweresuited
11-17-2005, 06:06 PM
tried some research and i think i found out that you are only allowed one account per street address? is this correct??...i undrstand why if this is true, and i'm sure i wasn't the first or last person to think they might be able to do it...pretty much double dipping...anyways does anyone know about the neteller question or have any more info about the 1 account-1 address thing...thanks

CLC
11-17-2005, 06:37 PM
I'll try to answer what I can.

1)My wife and I each an account at Party Poker. I have transferred money to her on occasion. I just contacted Party and explained to them that we would like to both wanted to have an account and play. This was a couple yeasr ago, things may have changed.
2) To opoen a second Neteller account you each must have a separate checking account to link to.
3) A single Neteller account canot be used between two Party Poker acccounts, each must have a separate Neteller account. So, I would assume the same for other poker rooms.

theyweresuited
11-17-2005, 07:26 PM
thanks clc...anyone else have any info or suggestions on this /images/graemlins/grin.gif

HRFats
11-17-2005, 07:40 PM
My wife and I have seperate Neteller accounts. Mine is linked to ING Direct and ING is linked to our checking acct. Her Neteller is linked directly to our checking acct. That's how we got around the different bank acct rule.

You can both have accounts at Party and other sites but you may be limited to only one bonus per household. We were both receiving Crypto bonuses for a few months but they caught up to us and now we can only get one per household. So we switch off every other month.

Hope that helps.

11-17-2005, 07:44 PM
Can't add much more if any to what CLC said above. My husband and I both have Party accounts which we opened on just the one computer at the time and this was a few years back also. We just said we both like to play and wanted separate accounts. We did have to fax them our idenification as I recall. We use IGM pay but 2 different accounts for funding.

Regards,
Terry

theyweresuited
11-17-2005, 08:15 PM
that pretty much clears up what i needed to know... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

FishNChips
11-17-2005, 08:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
does she have to open a new bank account (we have a join account currently) to be able to get her neteller account verified and registered or can we both be linked to the same account?

[/ QUOTE ] answered by others

[ QUOTE ]
...can i refer her to all the sites i have accounts at and get the refer a friend bonuses?

[/ QUOTE ] get her signed up thru affiliates for rakeback for whatever sites she's going to play at. Even if its Party who doesn't have rakeback, still find an affiliate and see what they can do for you. Any site that allows rakeback you want to sign her up for it.

[ QUOTE ]
i know she would need to sign up for them on a different computer but the only problem i was wondering was that we would obviously have the same home address and last name on the accounts...do the sites allow for multiple accounts from the same address?

[/ QUOTE ]different sites are different about this. My wife has an account at UB and at GamesGrid and we haven't had any hassles with them. In fact, at UB when she wants to w/d she transfers the $$$ to my account and I withdraw it. You have to contact customer support to get this sorted out at first, but then they put you on a "couples list" and you're good to go. GamesGrid expressly allows for multiple accounts at the same address as long as they are actual people. My wife has an account at party and they just called and talked to her to verify it. She hasn't used it though.

Let us know if you have any other questions.
FishNChips

good luck getting her going!