PDA

View Full Version : sex party mom sentenced to 30 years

eviljeff
11-17-2005, 04:40 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/11/15/sexparty.mom.ap/index.html

apparently she had weekly parties with 15-17 yr old hs boys and provided them with alcohol and drugs, and had sex with them. obviously what she did was wrong. still, I think a 30 year sentence is extremely harsh. et tu OOT?

xadrez
11-17-2005, 04:42 PM
I voted too harsh. Then I saw the photo of her and I have changed my mind.

WOW, what she did might be considered torture.

Jules22
11-17-2005, 04:42 PM
there are some rapists who dont get sentences this long

Phoenix1010
11-17-2005, 04:43 PM
She's ugly.

Sykes
11-17-2005, 04:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/11/15/sexparty.mom.ap/index.html

apparently she had weekly parties with 15-17 yr old hs boys and provided them with alcohol and drugs, and had sex with them. obviously what she did was wrong. still, I think a 30 year sentence is extremely harsh. et tu OOT?

[/ QUOTE ]

Explain what she did was wrong. I really don't see a problem.

tonypaladino
11-17-2005, 04:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LSUfan1
11-17-2005, 04:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep in mind....We haven't seen pictures of the 17 year olds.

eviljeff
11-17-2005, 04:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, hey when you're 15 your options are limited..

Sykes
11-17-2005, 04:47 PM
This is [censored].

Just because the guys are under 18, she gets in trouble. Total BS.

asofel
11-17-2005, 04:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly. murder, rape, and other serious crimes....and she's getting 30 years for some stupid [censored]? c'mon.....

imported_The Vibesman
11-17-2005, 04:48 PM
I'd need more detail than what's in that story. Does drugs mean pot or crystal meth and crack? What's the deal with the harrassment charges? How'd she get so damn ugly?

eviljeff
11-17-2005, 04:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think my biggest problem is that she provided drugs. a lot of 15-17 year old kids have no idea of the consequences of taking a particular drug. they just see other kids at the party doing it, so they do it too.

phixxx
11-17-2005, 04:52 PM
If it was a man, and the 17 year olds were women, you'd all be singing a very different story. There is no excuse, and the only reason that you believe there is one is because were dealing with a woman.

If it was a man having sex with girls, he'd be locked up for 7347347 years.

11-17-2005, 04:52 PM
If this was 'cool dad' people would be saying 30 years was too short.

eviljeff
11-17-2005, 04:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If it was a man, and the 17 year olds were women, you'd all be singing a very different story. There is no excuse, and the only reason that you believe there is one is because were dealing with a woman.

[/ QUOTE ]

I certainly agree that there's a double standard here. although I don't necessarily think that in your hypothetical the 17 yr-olds need to be female...

Sheepscot
11-17-2005, 04:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2005/LAW/11/15/sexparty.mom.ap/vert.coolmom.ap.jpg

4_2_it
11-17-2005, 04:55 PM
How much time is she really going to serve? She'll get out on parole soon enough. If this were a man with 14-15 year-olds we would expect him to die mysteriously in prison.

xadrez
11-17-2005, 04:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think my biggest problem is that she provided drugs. a lot of 15-17 year old kids have no idea of the consequences of taking a particular drug. they just see other kids at the party doing it, so they do it too.

[/ QUOTE ]

I tend to agree. Even though I think ALL drugs should be decriminalized/legalized, an adult should be punished for providing drugs to minors. That being said 30 years is kind of high and its debatable that it is indeed waranted.

BTW, I had no problems finding drugs when I was a minor. I sure as hell didnt have to go ask the local middleaged wildebeast where to find them. WTF is up with kids these days??

YES I realize I just contradicted myself.

11-17-2005, 04:57 PM
i'm gonna be a cool dad when i grow up.

eviljeff
11-17-2005, 04:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How much time is she really going to serve? She'll get out on parole soon enough. If this were a man with 14-15 year-olds we would expect him to die mysteriously in prison.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm aware that she most likely will not serve 30 years. still, I think even serving 10 years for this is overkill.

eviljeff
11-17-2005, 04:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
BTW, I had no problems finding drugs when I was a minor. I sure as hell didnt have to go ask the local middleaged wildebeast where to find them. WTF is up with kids these days??

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
i'm gonna be a cool dad when i grow up.

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao, this thread is much better than I anticipated

B Dids
11-17-2005, 05:00 PM
This is another example of a thread that totally didn't need a poll.

It's also a horrible thread and nothing good will come of it.

canis582
11-17-2005, 05:02 PM
She gave meth to minors. Thats pretty serious.

kyro
11-17-2005, 05:02 PM
You need to start taking your vitamins. Every one of your posts have been awfully angry.

Mars357
11-17-2005, 05:05 PM
After seeing the pics of her, I'd say the the 15 - 17 year old boys should be given 30 years for being willing to [censored] her...

Warik
11-17-2005, 05:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly - and why shouldn't he?

I don't know why everyone makes a big fuss about a double standard. Men and women are not the same.

Phoenix1010
11-17-2005, 05:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know why everyone makes a big fuss about a double standard. Men and women are not the same.

[/ QUOTE ]

Explanation?

TBag
11-17-2005, 05:15 PM
If a 45 year old man impregnates a 15 year old girl, [censored] has hit the fan. If a 15 your old boy impregnates a 45 year old woman, well, tough [censored] for grandma.

diebitter
11-17-2005, 05:23 PM
They must have been some powerful drugs.

Dominic
11-17-2005, 05:26 PM

I just want to know how this woman is YOUNGER than I am. It says she's 41!

joshman1204
11-17-2005, 05:28 PM
Id [censored] her with one of These (http://www.extremerestraints.com/stat/fh800.html)

diebitter
[ QUOTE ]

I just want to know how this woman is YOUNGER than I am. It says she's 41!

[/ QUOTE ]

She must be older, else she's had a very hard life.

Boy she's a 3-bagger. 1 for her head, one for the guy's head, and one for the light bulb...

icepick
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Colonel Kataffy
11-17-2005, 05:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Does justice really demand we punish a woman who obviously has the pschological maturity of a 15-17 year old for 30 years in prison for corrupting kids aging from 15-17?

BCPVP
11-17-2005, 05:34 PM
Is it just me or does she look a little like the mom from That 70's Show...?

http://lygo.com/ly/wg/e/ss/70s_05.jpg http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2005/LAW/11/15/sexparty.mom.ap/vert.coolmom.ap.jpg

BreakfastBurrito
11-17-2005, 05:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
She must be older, else she's had a very hard life.

Boy she's a 3-bagger. 1 for her head, one for the guy's head, and one for the light bulb...

[/ QUOTE ]

Does it occur to any of you that taking a picture of anyone in mid sob is going to make them look worse than usual? Yes, she's probably still unattractive, but not as off the scale nasty as the picture they picked for her.

By the way, in my estimation I think she's done about 4 years worth of wrong.

Warik
11-17-2005, 05:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Explanation?

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you just want to see if I can write out a concise, rational explanation or do you really believe men and women are exactly the same in regards to sexuality and should be treated as such?

This is similar to the issue with the hot blonde teacher having sex with one of her students. She needs to get fired and get a slap on the wrist by the judge. The kid needs a high five.

If the roles were reversed, the girl would need a kick in the ass and the dude would need castration and jail time.

HopeydaFish
11-17-2005, 05:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is it just me or does she look a little like the mom from That 70's Show...?

http://lygo.com/ly/wg/e/ss/70s_05.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be all over Kitty.

DukeSucks
11-17-2005, 05:51 PM
She's much hotter in her mugshot photo
http://www.mugshots.com/IMAGES/Mugshot__johnson%20silvia%202.jpg

tonypaladino
11-17-2005, 05:55 PM
aaaauuuuggggghhghhhhhhhh

the goggles do nothing

DeadMoneyOC
11-17-2005, 05:58 PM
Wow, she is totally busted. I expected a decent looking women...

BCPVP
11-17-2005, 06:00 PM
I take back my previous post; there's no resemblance and she's hideous.

diebitter
11-17-2005, 06:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, the mid-sob look suits her.

SteamingFish
11-17-2005, 06:42 PM
Can't really tell from the pics -- how's the body?

MoreWineII
11-17-2005, 06:48 PM
"She also was sentenced for additional charges of third-degree assault, violation of a restraining order and harassment for unrelated cases involving her husband and children, prosecution spokesman Carl Blesch said."

wasn't just for the drunken sex parties. the article also doesn't say how old the boys were, other than "high school"

there's a world of difference between 15 and 18 years old.

my gut reaction is too harsh. there's a double standard when it comes to sex and girls and sex and boys and i'm comfortable with that. as much as people will try and deny it, sex means different things to boys as it does to girls.

phixxx
11-17-2005, 06:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I certainly agree that there's a double standard here. although I don't necessarily think that in your hypothetical the 17 yr-olds need to be female...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, you're right. 17 year old boys love consentual homosexual sex parties with 40 year old men. :P

Jules22
11-17-2005, 06:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

tubalkain
11-17-2005, 07:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"She also was sentenced for additional charges of third-degree assault, violation of a restraining order and harassment for unrelated cases involving her husband and children, prosecution spokesman Carl Blesch said."

wasn't just for the drunken sex parties. the article also doesn't say how old the boys were, other than "high school"

there's a world of difference between 15 and 18 years old.

my gut reaction is too harsh. there's a double standard when it comes to sex and girls and sex and boys and i'm comfortable with that. as much as people will try and deny it, sex means different things to boys as it does to girls.

[/ QUOTE ]

heh. If the boys are 15, this is rape. If they're 18, they're probably just in the closet. 30 years probably wasn't enough.

WSUchica
11-17-2005, 07:19 PM
I think that 30 years is too much, but I think it is largely due to the extreme taboo of the entire situation. I definitely knew parents who hosted parties for their kids...but not many (i understand this was close to every weekend) and also it was only alcohol and the parents did it because they wanted to make sure their kids were drinking "responsibly".

The other major thing is that not only was she allowing sex at these parties, she was engaging in it too...which is just sick and you then have to add statutory rape onto the sentence. I would imagine that if the parents of these kids and the public felt the time she was facing was too small there would be some major issues.

Dariel86
11-17-2005, 07:33 PM
MILF... /images/graemlins/wink.gif

phixxx
11-17-2005, 07:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why shouldn't he be? Our society stresses the equality of human rights; feminists and women lobbists are constantly striving for what they believe is equality. Yet, it's okay for a woman to take advantage of adventurous, vulnerable teenagers? If women shouldn't be charged similarly to men regarding the exact same crimes, I suppose we should just let women off with every other crime. They're different, so it's okay. Right? The hypocrasy with our societies values is that it's okay for a woman to commit a crime, however it's completely unacceptable for a man to do the exact same thing. How will we get anywhere as a people when we stress equality between different genders and races, yet continue to show bias when matters of gender and race crop up?

Men and women should be treated the same across the board, or not be treated with equality at all.

eviljeff
11-17-2005, 07:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Men and women should be treated the same across the board, or not be treated with equality at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would be interested in seeing this in action.

ZeroPointMachine
11-17-2005, 08:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A couple years of meth can do this to a hottie.

phixxx
11-17-2005, 08:19 PM
She's now on my MSN display picture.

DavidC
11-17-2005, 09:03 PM
All I have to say, eviljeff, is, "Your mom's the coolest."

ddubois
11-17-2005, 09:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
it's okay for a woman to take advantage of adventurous, vulnerable teenagers

[/ QUOTE ]
When I was 15, I would have loved for some older women to have taken advantage of me.

Although maybe not this one. /images/graemlins/ooo.gif

eviljeff
11-17-2005, 09:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
it's okay for a woman to take advantage of adventurous, vulnerable teenagers

[/ QUOTE ]
When I was 15, I would have loved for some older women to have taken advantage of me.

Although maybe not this one. /images/graemlins/ooo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe?

pokerjoker
11-17-2005, 10:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Id [censored] her with one of These (http://www.extremerestraints.com/stat/fh800.html)

[/ QUOTE ]

DRM DRM from TN
While I would like to argue against it, this [censored] saw has provided me with many hours of blissful anal stimulation. From the softest setting where it gently caresses my inner wall, to the full force pounding, like a chain gang full of escaped male convicts all pounding away on my delicate buttocks at the same time, there just aren't enough good things to say about this product.

I give it five willies straight up!

4thstreetpete
11-17-2005, 10:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

good lord! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

30 years? she should be put on death row for having sex with those kids.

11-17-2005, 11:55 PM
SSSCKH

lighterjobs
11-18-2005, 12:50 AM
i'd hit it.

HopeydaFish
11-18-2005, 12:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A couple years of meth can do this to a hottie.

[/ QUOTE ]

It looks like she'd had the crap beaten out of her shortly before the picture was taken. I wonder if one of the kids' parents got to her before the police did?

Blarg
11-18-2005, 12:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Almost none do. This statutory rape sentence is absurdly long, far far longer than the average rape sentence. Even murderers spend on average only 7 years in jail.