PDA

View Full Version : Partypoker million 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

onlinechamp
06-27-2003, 08:53 AM
Who will onlinechamp bring on the Party Poker Million 3 trip? (where is fishy when I need him)

onlinechamp
06-27-2003, 11:54 AM
bump this one up its a good one !

Stew
06-27-2003, 12:13 PM
Again, why don't you bump your self-serving, arrogant butt off this board. You know, I hadn't seen any of your ego-boosting posts on this board for a few days and I thought maybe you had cooled it. But, I guess not. Good luck in the PPM 3, but who gives a hoot about your guest, really?

onlinechamp
06-27-2003, 12:18 PM
I am NOT arrogant OC is how dare you refer to me as ARROGANT. Also I might be going with OC on the trip if I am LUCKY champ will pick me. I rate you a 1 for being a jealous prick!

Bow down to champ!

Stew
06-27-2003, 12:23 PM
Did you forgot to switch names there Champ? Are your alters confused? Or, do you often refer to yourself in the third person as Fishy did in one of his original posts here in this forum? LOL

By the way, I don't care what you or anyone else rates me as I could care less, but then again, my ego is probably 1/5 the size of yours, so things like that and size do apparently matter for you.

If you for one minute, think that I or probably anyone else here is jealous of you and your over-inflated egotistical, arrogant self, then you should re-evaluate things, my friend.

onlinechamp
06-27-2003, 01:28 PM
They are jealous you don't think so? Fishy is at least.

onlinechamp
06-27-2003, 01:42 PM
Fishy is getting a Tan and says he dislikes Mike Haven!

Mike Haven
06-27-2003, 02:33 PM
tell fishy he has cut me to the bone - i always supported him - whenever eugeneeleech said fishy didn't have the scruples of a back-street mugger i argued for him that he did

Myrtle
06-27-2003, 02:59 PM
hmmmm......OC rates Stew a "1" for being a jealous prick?

Hell, Stew, he should rate U as a 100 just because U have one!!!

/forums/images/icons/grin.gif