PDA

View Full Version : Larry David has nothin' on me (brag post)

CrazyEyez
11-17-2005, 02:44 PM
Our department has monthly activities to raise a few bucks for charity. Today was bingo, $1 per card, card is good for the whole hour. Forty $5 gift certificates for local restaraunts on the line. I 4-carded it and won an unprecedented 6 times, shattering my previous personal best of 4 wins. I'm pretty sure my coworkers hate me.

pokerdirty
11-17-2005, 02:48 PM
did you go play on the swings afterward?

11-17-2005, 02:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Our department has monthly activities to raise a few bucks for charity. Today was bingo, $1 per card, card is good for the whole hour. Forty $5 gift certificates for local restaraunts on the line. I 4-carded it and won an unprecedented 6 times, shattering my previous personal best of 4 wins. I'm pretty sure my coworkers hate me.

[/ QUOTE ]

You probably cheated! You said bingo without having it.

CrazyEyez
11-17-2005, 02:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You probably cheated! You said bingo without having it.

[/ QUOTE ]
They verified winning cards.

imported_anacardo
11-17-2005, 02:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
did you go play on the swings afterward?

[/ QUOTE ]
That would be [censored]' tight. Practice my jump-outs, joint-swing with the sweet little number with the pigtails, pick gravel out of my arms - awesome.

ilya
11-17-2005, 03:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That was impolitic of you.

11-17-2005, 03:15 PM
http://www.somethingsowrong.com/features/loteria/cards/37.jpg

imported_anacardo
11-17-2005, 03:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://www.somethingsowrong.com/features/loteria/cards/37.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

WHOA.

Where the hell have YOU been?

11-17-2005, 03:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]

WHOA.

Where the hell have YOU been?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been around, just quiet (locked myself out of my account a while back.) Thanks /images/graemlins/smile.gif

imported_anacardo
11-17-2005, 03:59 PM
You people and your self-imposed OOT exiles. What's the deal? Do you really need to set stop-limits? How compelling can these stupid fuckers (each and every viewer of this post excluded) be?