PDA

View Full Version : Cashing out of Golden Palace

The_Bends
11-17-2005, 01:57 PM
I'm just cashing out my account on Golden Palace and they're proceedures are a little confusing. Firstly I tried to withdraw the whole account and I go a message saying they couldn't clear the funds untill i sent them details to prove I was over 18. The transfer was cancelled and the funds remained. However I ran the same withdrawal again and got no message and the funds have been moved into withdrawal pending.

Does anyone have any experience of cash outs from this site?

BigF
11-17-2005, 02:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm just cashing out my account on Golden Palace and they're proceedures are a little confusing. Firstly I tried to withdraw the whole account and I go a message saying they couldn't clear the funds untill i sent them details to prove I was over 18. The transfer was cancelled and the funds remained. However I ran the same withdrawal again and got no message and the funds have been moved into withdrawal pending.

[/ QUOTE ]

1. Scan your driver's license, bank statement and utility bill and make a PDF file.

2. Send the file to security@goldenpalace.com

3. Wait a few hours.

4. Call 1-888-217-5648. Talk to a rep and verify that the security dept has received the PDF file. Ask them to send a confirmation email to you.

5. Check your email, including your junk mail. Your PDF file will either be rejected (something is unclear/missing....) or approved.

6. Once you receive the approval email from their security dept you are all set.

phish
11-17-2005, 02:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1. Scan your driver's license, bank statement and utility bill and make a PDF file.

2. Send the file to security@goldenpalace.com

3. Wait a few hours.

4. Call 1-888-217-5648. Talk to a rep and verify that the security dept has received the PDF file. Ask them to send a confirmation email to you.

5. Check your email, including your junk mail. Your PDF file will either be rejected (something is unclear/missing....) or approved.

6. Once you receive the approval email from their security dept you are all set.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can never understand why so many people are willing to jump thru such hoops to play at all these small rinky-dink sites that put all these barriers in place cause they don't want you to cash out. Just stick to the big ones.

chessforlife
11-17-2005, 02:37 PM
i had my cash out smooth without incident.

Jurollo
11-17-2005, 02:40 PM
Cashouts there suck, they take like 5 days to go through.
~Justin