PDA

View Full Version : Joe Hachem: same guy nicer boomerang

MikeSmith
11-17-2005, 10:33 AM
What do you think pokerstars gave him for being a spokesman? Im really curious.

MikeSmith
11-17-2005, 10:35 AM
I should have put this in news/views and gossip forum my bad.

Overdrive
11-17-2005, 10:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What do you think pokerstars gave him for being a spokesman? Im really curious.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some sugar!

11-17-2005, 10:40 AM
They probably gave him a few million, two hookers and a bag of dope.

MikeSmith
11-17-2005, 10:44 AM
I just wanna see his buddies do the aussie aussie aussie chant in the commentary box on PS.

gobboboy
11-17-2005, 01:10 PM
JoeHachem: pass the suga!
AuSsIeMoB: Oy oy oy!

11-17-2005, 01:25 PM
fossilman gto staked into pretty much any TV event that he wanted for a yr (maybe longer). probably gave hanchem something similar. p-stars can afford it.

chessforlife
11-17-2005, 02:45 PM
who cares, it's all total bull-hit marketing.

actually i've been wondering if i'd sell out to pokerstars.NET if i won the WSOP.

Ulysses
11-17-2005, 03:36 PM
I find this very amusing: Hachem has been playing on PokerStars since 2002 and made the decision to play in the WSOP only after his friend won a seat on PokerStars.

Moneymaker: I won my seat on PokerStars!
Raymer: I won my seat on PokerStars!
Hachem: I, uh, decidedtogoaftermybuddy won his seat on PokerStars!

Hachem on PokerStars (http://www.pokerstars.net/team_pokerstars/hachem.html)

Schneids
11-17-2005, 08:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

actually i've been wondering if i'd sell out to pokerstars.NET if i won the WSOP.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would've in a heart beat when Erin Ness was part of Team Pokerstars, but now I really have no reason to want to be part of the "team."

11-17-2005, 08:59 PM
<ul type="square"> http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a200/Nut4Dawgs/dito.gif [/list]

Peter666
11-17-2005, 10:03 PM
Hmmm, shouldn 't there be a Lebanese chorus as well. They always talk about Freddy Deeb moving to America. Shouldn't we think of Hachem moving to Australia the same way?

Peter666
11-17-2005, 10:26 PM
Ha! But what does that mean exactly. His friend gave him a free buy-in?

I hope I win the WSOP so I can join team Pokerstars and state "This website had nothing to do with me winning the WSOP whatsoever. I am merely here because they are paying me a lot of money to be here. And where the f*ck is Erin Ness?"

11-17-2005, 10:56 PM
I received an e-mail from Poker Stars stating that Joseph Hachem had accumulated 109,000 fpp's on Poker Stars prior to winning the WSOP. I must admit that it is pretty clear to me where this hot shot got his start!

kyro
11-18-2005, 09:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
<ul type="square"> http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a200/Nut4Dawgs/dito.gif [/list]

[/ QUOTE ]

There's about 4 things wrong with this post. I love it.

fnord_too
11-18-2005, 12:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I would've in a heart beat when Erin Ness was part of Team Pokerstars, but now I really have no reason to want to be part of the "team."

[/ QUOTE ]

This has got to be the best running theme on the board. I fell out of my chair when you hijacked the thread Lee Jones was responding to.

tek
11-18-2005, 01:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I find this very amusing: Hachem has been playing on PokerStars since 2002 and made the decision to play in the WSOP only after his friend won a seat on PokerStars.

Moneymaker: I won my seat on PokerStars!
Raymer: I won my seat on PokerStars!
Hachem: I, uh, decidedtogoaftermybuddy won his seat on PokerStars! (and my wife decided to let me go) [ QUOTE ]

FYP

Schneids
11-18-2005, 06:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This has got to be the best running theme on the board. I fell out of my chair when you hijacked the thread Lee Jones was responding to.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's because this is really important to me and I'm still w/o the answers I seek. /images/graemlins/frown.gif