PDA

View Full Version : $22: Pushing between two loose players.

11-17-2005, 06:48 AM
Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t100 (7 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx (http://www.zerodivide.cx/converter)

Button (t615)
Hero (t595)
BB (t1040)
UTG (t1035)
MP1 (t675)
MP2 (t2745)
CO (t1295)

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q/images/graemlins/club.gif, T/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
<font color="#666666">4 folds</font>, Button calls t100, Hero poosh [t595].

Button was the loosest player of the table. BB came close second. This table was looser than average $20+2.

Figured that I still have folding equity to the button since he is going to limp with a lots of trash hands here.

I seriously didn't know what to think about this hand, so I tried something different. I ran this on SNGPT, but I changed myself to the button and put loose players on SB and BB and both players calling range maniac. It's +0.3%EV. Does this give me even close to real results, or am I missing something?

- Begbie.

tigerite
11-17-2005, 07:14 AM
Er, no, not really close results to do it like that, considering there's 250 in the pot in your case, and 150 if you're pushing from the button. I'm not overly in love with this move, he has put in so much of his stack, he'll feel compelled to call. Especially being a donk.

Let's assume he folds 25% of the time. Pretty unlikely, but he is a donk, so you never know. For this to be +$EV he has to be limping top 51% of hands (which is huge, down to 98s), of which we're assuming he folds the bottom 1/4. This seems way too loose even for someone like this. I think it's a fold/complete.