PDA

View Full Version : A1 Steak Sauce Round 2!! He Brings A Gift

Talk2BigSteve
11-17-2005, 01:20 AM
I was sitting at the house this morning playing video games out of complete boredom. When who shall appear at my front door but none other than David....For the long time OOT members you will remember the A1 Steak Sauce Story and the Pregnant Girl.

Well he comes with a peace offering for me, and he says he wants a second chance to date me. He had found out a couple months ago that he was not really the father of the college girl's unborn kid. But he did alot of soul searching to decide what he wanted. I of course say yes I will go out with him. Then I apologize for treating him with any disrespect. I told him that I was wrong for elevating myself above him the first time as if I was someone of better standards. If anything I should have felt proud that I have the ability to show him things that he has not seen growing up in the south, and that he is willing to be out of his comfort zone.

Anyway I am getting ahead of myself. He looked great!!!! He said that he has been reading GQ and trying to dress better. He said he can not afford any of the clothes in the magazine but it gives him ideas of how to put things together in his wardrobe.

OK OK now that I am finished braging/drooling, let me tell you about the gift.

He hands me a bag with my gift. Inside the bag is a wooden box. I open the box and I am floored. He got me a bottle of Gran Patron Platinum Tequila. He said he knew I liked Tequila and he saw a bottle similar on the back of GQ. Then he said "It was not cheap, is it a good brand?"

I want this to work out so it took every ounce of compassion and dignity not to laugh or even crack a evil smile at at last statement. I just gave him a hug and said "Thank You, It meens alot to me, It is a very nice and thoughtful gift."

We spent the afternoon together, I ended up spending more than I should have, but we both had fun.

I hope this works out. *Crosses Fingers*

Big Steve /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Clarkmeister
11-17-2005, 01:23 AM
I thought you were better than this. The A-1 kid? You can do better, even in Mississippi.

Talk2BigSteve
11-17-2005, 01:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I thought you were better than this. The A-1 kid? You can do better, even in Mississippi.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am a better person for giving David a second chance, after all I was the one with most of the issues.

The funny thing about today however is I had actually given up all drinking & smoking here recently as I am getting deeper into my study and practice of Buddhism.

So I am in a quandry as to not offending him by not opening the bottle, and not drinking because I have given it up.

What to do? What to do?

Clarkmeister
11-17-2005, 01:47 AM
Is taking top shelf tequila and making a margarita as offensive as putting A1 on a top notch steak? If so, I'd go that route. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Talk2BigSteve
11-17-2005, 01:53 AM
You are right, one drink for both of us. Tomorrow probably.

11-17-2005, 02:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Is taking top shelf tequila and making a margarita as offensive as putting A1 on a top notch steak?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you make a blended, [censored] bacardi-mix college-girl special margarita, then yeah, it probably is as offensive.

If you, instead, make a wonderful shaken margarite with a lot of tequila, a bit less lime juice, and a splash of triple sec... no. It's amazing.

Enjoy.

imported_anacardo
11-17-2005, 02:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The funny thing about today however is I had actually given up all drinking & smoking here recently as I am getting deeper into my study and practice of Buddhism.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? Hmm. Enjoy the Eightfold Way. Tough one, but no doubt rewarding, if that's where your priorities lay.

ChipWrecked
11-17-2005, 03:12 AM
OMG 'Mississippi Queen'.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/aksooted/rofl.gif