PDA

View Full Version : wtf

Clarkmeister
11-17-2005, 12:21 AM
screwy forum tonight

Senor Cardgage
11-17-2005, 12:23 AM
Glad to know it's not just me. I've been messing with my cache and crap trying to fix it but no dice.

11-17-2005, 12:24 AM
Yeah, Al-Qaida targeting gambling sites. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

kipin
11-17-2005, 12:25 AM
No problems here, what is the problem you guys are having?

jason_t
11-17-2005, 12:26 AM
I can't read PMs. Damn thing has been blinking for hours.

tonypaladino
11-17-2005, 12:27 AM
Are you refering to the fact that the lists of posts are not refreshing when you back-arrow? This is how it was before the upgrade, but now I'm used to the new way and want it back.

AngryCola
11-17-2005, 12:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Are you refering to the fact that the lists of posts are not refreshing when you back-arrow? This is how it was before the upgrade, but now I'm used to the new way and want it back.

[/ QUOTE ]

No way.

I don't think anyone wants to see a return of the back button clearing unfinished posts.

housenuts
11-17-2005, 12:34 AM
ya it's not refreshing properly.

AngryCola
11-17-2005, 12:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As far as I can tell, it's refreshing just the way it was before the upgrade. They've been trying to change it back to the way it is now since the first two days of the change.

Phoenix1010
11-17-2005, 12:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No way.

I don't think anyone wants to see a return of the back button clearing unfinished posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh my dear god I hate that. 4 times I've had very long posts completely erased. Enraging.

tonypaladino
11-17-2005, 12:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, I didn't realize the two were related.

jason_t
11-17-2005, 12:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As far as I can tell, it's refreshing just the way it was before the upgrade. They've been trying to change it back to the way it is now since the first two days of the change.

[/ QUOTE ]

Happy Birthday!

StevieG
11-17-2005, 12:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Happy Birthday!

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah. how's it been for you, Cola?

AngryCola
11-17-2005, 12:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Happy Birthday!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, jason!

StevieG:
[ QUOTE ]
yeah. how's it been for you, Cola?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's actually been one of my better birthdays. Nothing to complain about, and it was good to get together with some people I don't get to see as often as I'd like.

Hope you've had a good one, too.

Clarkmeister
11-17-2005, 12:59 AM
It's wierd. If I use the shortcuts on the left, I get my cached version from when I first loaded the page tonight. However, if I use the "go to" button on the bottom-right of the page, it gives me the current refreshed version.

tonypaladino
11-17-2005, 01:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It's wierd. If I use the shortcuts on the left, I get my cached version from when I first loaded the page tonight. However, if I use the "go to" button on the bottom-right of the page, it gives me the current refreshed version.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never noticed that "jump to" before. If you go to the top of the posts as well and click the forum name, it refreshes.

offTopic
11-17-2005, 01:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

whiskeytown
11-17-2005, 01:13 AM
I found I couldn't pull up OOT without it showing me logged out until I did a CTRL F5 - (CTRL-refresh)

so now I'm good, but it was screwy.

RB

11-17-2005, 02:54 AM
Where's Dynasty with the compilation of WTF-titled threads?

stabn
11-17-2005, 05:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

stabn
11-17-2005, 05:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Also i thought it was fixed by clearing my cache but that seemed temporary. A couple hours later and [censored] still isn't showing right for me without mad refreshing.

Clarkmeister
11-17-2005, 11:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Also i thought it was fixed by clearing my cache but that seemed temporary. A couple hours later and [censored] still isn't showing right for me without mad refreshing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems better now, but glad I'm not the only one who had problems. Thought I was retarded for a sec there.