PDA

View Full Version : Party Multi Crash

WichitaDM
11-16-2005, 10:21 PM
Do they ever come back after they "pause". Im deep into a tourney and its "paused". I also have somewhere to be in a little bit. Any help apreciated.

jba
11-16-2005, 10:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Do they ever come back after they "pause". Im deep into a tourney and its "paused". I also have somewhere to be in a little bit. Any help apreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]

sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.

Enjoy!

KneeCo
11-16-2005, 10:24 PM
they have come back in the past, yes, but there's no guarantee. In other words, you may very well be looking at a cencellation, but you can't just pick up and leave the PC.

I'm currently in the frozen CPC Qualifier.

I knew the was a reason I went over to Stars. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

mostsmooth
11-16-2005, 10:25 PM
this happened to me last night, and its happening to me again right now.
last night it didnt come back. seems like i waited 15 minutes or so before they cancelled it.
i posted about it last night asking about it, but nobody replied. i dont know if this is a new situation on party or if it happens a lot.

ChoicestHops
11-16-2005, 10:26 PM
Im currently stuck in a $100+9 $35k guarantee. So much for the $40k in 30 minutes.

profitman
11-16-2005, 10:28 PM
I'm stuck in the 35k guaranteed too...

ilya
11-16-2005, 10:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i dont know if this is a new situation on party or if it happens a lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

it's party...i.e., if it's bad - it happens a lot.

i just lost an SnG. it just....disappeared.

jwvdcw
11-16-2005, 10:42 PM
I'm in the Super Wednesday and its frozen too. Are all of their tables frozen? Just the tourneys frozen? Just the MTTs frozen? Or just a random selection of tourneys frozen?

mostsmooth
11-16-2005, 10:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm in the Super Wednesday and its frozen too. Are all of their tables frozen? Just the tourneys frozen? Just the MTTs frozen? Or just a random selection of tourneys frozen?

[/ QUOTE ]
surely you must be able to figure this out quite easily on your own?
if not, it appears the whole joint is locked up

Lady Dont Tekno
11-16-2005, 10:57 PM
How does the payout work for tournaments disconnected in the money? Divied up equally or pro rated?

mostsmooth
11-16-2005, 11:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How does the payout work for tournaments disconnected in the money? Divied up equally or pro rated?

[/ QUOTE ]
At the time of cancellation, players were awarded prize money corresponding to the rank to be awarded to the next eliminated player. Following this 50% of the remaining prize pool has been divided equally and 50% has been divided based on the chip count of each remaining player.

jba
11-16-2005, 11:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
At the time of cancellation, players were awarded prize money corresponding to the rank to be awarded to the next eliminated player. Following this 50% of the remaining prize pool has been divided equally and 50% has been divided based on the chip count of each remaining player.

[/ QUOTE ]

shockingly reasonable

betgo
11-17-2005, 10:40 AM
Half the pool is chopped evenly and half is chopped proportionally by number of chips.

It happenned to me once when I was in 7th place with 100 left. I got a nice payout, but less than my expectation.

11-17-2005, 12:15 PM
I was home sick from work yesterday and was playing in a MTT around noon that got paused for 30 minutes during the first hour.

After taking a few bad beats to get knocked out of that, and then getting knocked out/crippled in 3 straight sit and gos on 6:1 bad beats, I decided to take the rest of the day off from poker. Looks like I made a good decision.

If this keeps up, I'm gonna have to check and see what some of the other sites are like.

transmitt
11-17-2005, 12:38 PM
I've had 2 paused and cancelled in the last week, I sit for 30 (usually load up a S&G or cash to kill my time) and then go out.