PDA

View Full Version : Padooki Hand : Still Feeling Around

GuyOnTilt
11-16-2005, 10:10 PM
Hey guys,

I'm still feeling out a lot of aspects of this game. The games I've been playing in are just amazingly soft and killable just by playing tight starting hands and with position, but I definitely don't have a very solid grasp on a LOT of areas in this game yet. I'll probably start posting quite a few hands here. I'm not quite sure how to describe opponents, as virtually all but a couple I've played against in 5/10 and 10/20 games range anywhere from semi-clueless to definitely bad to ridiculously horrible, but I'll do my best.

Game is 6-handed. Bad, bad UTG player limps in. He does this maybe half the time outside the blinds, probably slightly less. One fold to me in the CO with 3 /images/graemlins/heart.gif2 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif2 /images/graemlins/spade.gifA /images/graemlins/spade.gif and I raise. Button folds, semi-clueless SB calls, horrible BB calls.

SB takes 2, BB takes 2, UTG takes 2, I take 1.

5 /images/graemlins/spade.gif[3 /images/graemlins/heart.gif2 /images/graemlins/diamond.gifA /images/graemlins/spade.gif]

SB bets out, BB calls, UTG calls. I raise, all call.

SB takes 1, BB takes 1, UTG takes 2, I take 1.

8 /images/graemlins/spade.gif[3 /images/graemlins/heart.gif2 /images/graemlins/diamond.gifA /images/graemlins/spade.gif]

Checked to me. I bet, yes? Either way, how close is it?

GoT

fnord_too
11-16-2005, 10:36 PM
One draw left, no? Looks ok to me, but I have never played the game. I would surely suspect a made hand to bet here, so not betting seems like you are just leaving money on the table.

I suppose a shrewd sb (but you said he was semi-clueless) could c/r a weak 4 card hand here if the raise came from last to act, but I think you have tons of equity here.

Also, if these guys are completely uncreative, the river plays itself and there is a good chance you will get looked up by a decent three card hand if everyone misses.