PDA

View Full Version : OT: THE RULES FOR 2+2 PARTICIPATION

skipperbob
11-16-2005, 10:09 PM
Apparently the rest of you "P.O.S." 2+2'er's either don't know the rules; have forgotten them; or are choosing to disregard them;...Well, goddamnit Donnie, this ain't Nam; there's rules here...Listen Up /images/graemlins/ooo.gif
1. The Mod's are always Right
2. SFB is the funniest Poster (Do You See Why)
3. On-topic Posts are a waste of time
4. Beef is a wuss
5. Yugo is a "P-C-F" who can't get laid in a Whorehouse
6. Daliman is the Prince-of-Whiners
7. Irieguy isn't as smart as he thinks he is
8. Neither is Zen, MicroBet, or Raptor
9. *STTF-HUC-I* was the GreekNutz
10. *STTF-HUC-II* will be also
11. Lacky - UnArmed - Raptor rule at HU NLHE
12. People that live in Tucson suck-at-life
13. When in doubt; check back to Rule #1 & #2
/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

durron597
11-16-2005, 10:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

So if I were to say, for example, that citanul is funnier than you, where would we be?

bones
11-16-2005, 10:13 PM
What are you doing up so late?

skipperbob
11-16-2005, 10:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So if I were to say, for example, that citanul is funnier than you, where would we be?

[/ QUOTE ]

Have You spent any time with "Cit"?

GtrHtr
11-16-2005, 10:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
10. *STTF-HUC-II* will be also

[/ QUOTE ]

I may have to become a nonplaying bystander /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Seth Money
11-16-2005, 10:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Have You spent any time with "Cit"?

[/ QUOTE ]

Skipperbob versus Cit man that would be a fight for the ages.

But I do agree with #2 on the list. Congrats on your victory. And well I'm getting $20 dollars worth of drinks because your not convinced that Yugo got laid in Whore Capital of Planet Earth

Seth

GtrHtr
11-16-2005, 10:40 PM
nope, Irie just updated the roster and I'm not on it.

raptor517
11-16-2005, 10:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
7. Irieguy isn't as smart as he thinks he is
8. Neither is Zen, MicroBet, or Raptor

[/ QUOTE ]

yer right skip, im probably smarter than i think i am /images/graemlins/wink.gif holla

Irieguy
11-16-2005, 10:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
nope, Irie just updated the roster and I'm not on it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't nominate the bystanders, dude. Send me a check and you are in.

Irieguy

The Yugoslavian
11-16-2005, 10:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

5. Yugo is a "P-C-F" who can't get laid in a Whorehouse

[/ QUOTE ]

The rest is correct but that one is false, /images/graemlins/shocked.gif.

Although, don't worry, there will be *plenty* to make fun of me for in the upcoming trip report, /images/graemlins/blush.gif.

Yugoslav

johnnybeef
11-16-2005, 11:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
4. Beef is a wuss

[/ QUOTE ]

sigh /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Although, don't worry, there will be *plenty* to make fun of me for in the upcoming trip report, .

[/ QUOTE ]

don't worry yugo, we have plenty to make fun of you for even without a trip report.