PDA

View Full Version : paradise

fingal
06-26-2003, 07:12 PM
I am new at paradise. Can somebody clearly explain please how works cash out there? For example I deposited something, won something and when I tryed to do cash out - found that I can do only amount not more that my initial deposit. But in this case it is no meaning for me to play - if no way to get winning. Paradise doesn't have FloorPerson unlike Party and to get explanation by mail is too long.

jasonHoldEm
06-26-2003, 07:22 PM
If you received a deposit bonus when you first signed up you usually have to clear this (play a certain # of hands) before you can cash out (your initial deposit). Contact support for more info, they are very friendly/knowledgeable/fast.

Also, (just FYI) in the future you might want to post questions like this one on internet gambling. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

fingal
06-26-2003, 07:47 PM
Thanks, JasonHoldem, for answer and advise. Yes, I did receive bonus but I am talking not about bonus money. So, for example, if I correctly understood you, I deposited $500, got a bonus $125, won $2000 but didn't release my bonus yet. And if after it due to any reason I stoped to play - I can't get my winning (not a bonus), can I? It looks at least unlogically because I didn't apply for a bonus.
P.S. I have an experience of asking something by E-mail and I can read answer just next day and if I need more details - it means + 1 day etc because I am in opposite part of Earth.

jasonHoldEm
06-26-2003, 07:57 PM
I'm not exactly sure how it works, but when I first deposited at Paradise the bonus was instantly credited to my account (I deposted 100 and got $20 so my balance was then $120). I was told I had to play 100 hands to be eligible for cashout and I'm unsure if their policy has changed since then (since your bonus was larger you may have to play more hands).

I'm sure if you send support an email ( support@paradisepoker.com ) they'll be able to clear things up for you, they usually get back to me in a couple hours.

Hope this helps. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Jason

JohnShaft
06-26-2003, 11:16 PM
Hi Fingal if I'm interpreting this right you are asking why can't you cash out your winnings, as opposed to your bonus?

Many poker sites online only allow you to cash out to your credit card the amount you put into the site. Any amount beyond that has to be taken out by cheque (or maybe something like Neteller). Supposedly it is to prevent credit card fraud, or something. I really don't buy that though. Here in the U.K. Ladbrokes let's you transfer money to and from debit cards instantly. And that is any amount, even beyond what you originaly bought in.

Ever get the idea they want to make it easy to put money in, and make it hard to take out?...