PDA

View Full Version : Withdrawing money from Partypoker

11-16-2005, 08:51 PM
I've emailed party support a few times and they still haven't answered my question. I want to know if I deposit money into Partypoker using Firepay, and then I try to withdrawl the money, will party automatically send the money back to my Firepay acct or can I cash all of it out through check? Every site that I've encountered (stars, paradise, ub) have sent the original deposit amount back to my Firepay acct. (ex: I deposit $50 bucks into party, two days later I get it up to $100. Can I take the $100 soley through check or will they send %50 back to my Firepay acct. and $50 through check?)

Davey
11-16-2005, 09:17 PM
On the cashout page it shows all of the options. I have to confirm that I want it to go into my Neteller account. So it looks like you can deposit one way and cashout another. I have not tried this though so I can't say for sure.

11-16-2005, 09:58 PM
Hmm thanks, anyone know for sure though?

11-16-2005, 10:15 PM
I can deposit VIA IGM, Epassporte or Neteller and can use any of those to cashout regardless of which one I used to deposit

2easy
11-16-2005, 10:27 PM
what stepbangin said is correct, except for one small caveat that seems to apply directly to your question, op.

and that is the fact that you cant cash out to firepay at party at all, even if it was your deposit method.

11-16-2005, 10:29 PM
wow you're right, can't cashout using firepay.