PDA

View Full Version : OT Anyone have a good replayer

golfcchs
11-16-2005, 08:42 PM
Just started swapping hand histories with a friend and was wondering if there is a good replayer I can use for these hand histories, they are from party. Tried the one in the FAQ, but it does not show blind level and showdowns which is very annoying.

Also is there away to replay the swapped hand history in poker tracker?

bluefeet
11-16-2005, 08:53 PM
hey golf,

i'm running an older version of the same, but checking the one from the FAQ, i'm NOT seeing the problems you are describing (launched the web version).

blind levels: other than seeing the 15/30 in chips in front of the blinds /images/graemlins/wink.gif, buttom left-hand corner "NL 15/30"

show downs: cards that went to showdown (CALLED through the river, mucked or not) are shown face-up at the start of the hand. if you are not seeing cards, they did not get to "showdown"

golfcchs
11-16-2005, 08:57 PM
Are you using an emailed hand history?

microbet
11-16-2005, 09:02 PM
Wow, it would be really cool if SNG powertools had a replayer that worked on tourneys in the hard drive.

golfcchs
11-16-2005, 09:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, it would be really cool if SNG powertools had a replayer that worked on tourneys in the hard drive.

[/ QUOTE ]

It would, but I am trying to replay a tourny a frend of mine sent me. I think I just have to get him to send me the emailed version of the hand history

11-16-2005, 09:19 PM
Am I to understand from this that SNGPT actually has this feature? Follow-up question: how do I make it work?

microbet
11-16-2005, 09:31 PM
No, I wasn't being sarcastic. I was hinting to eastbay that he should do it.

I does parse hand histories to some extent in it's import tournament feature.