PDA

View Full Version : Worst / dumbest reason you got dumped

11-16-2005, 05:53 PM
Speaking of dates and girls and all that, here’s one I’d like to see OOTers respond to:

Worst / dumbest reason you got dumped. Here’s mine.

Went out with a girl for about three months. One day, I surprised her by making a picnic basket with sandwiches and homemade chocolate chip cookies. We went on our picnic, and then we went to a play and had ice cream afterward. I thought it went well. I was wrong.

About three days after that, she sat me down for the news. I asked her why.

“Remember that picnic you took me on? Well, you made those sandwiches with mustard. I don’t like mustard, I like mayonnaise. So, I just don’t see this thing working out.”

I had no choice but to agree.

Yours?

ScottieK

pryor15
11-16-2005, 05:54 PM
i've been dumped and never given a reason, does that count?

Warik
11-16-2005, 05:59 PM
Went out with a girl for a tad over 3 years. She dumped on the phone one Friday when I was calling her to find out if she was ready for me to pick her up.

Never gave me a reason.

Crimson
11-16-2005, 06:01 PM
I stabbed a girl once.

xadrez
11-16-2005, 06:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i've been dumped and never given a reason, does that count?

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here, and it was over the phone. To add insult to injury, it was a LTR.

HopeydaFish
11-16-2005, 06:02 PM
When I was 17, my friend and I went camping with our girlfriends. We seemed to be all having a good time and nothing seemed out of the ordinary. However, on day 2 of the 5 day camping trip, my girlfriend asks to speak to me alone...and then proceeds to dump me because "things aren't working out". I asked her when she had decided this and she said that she'd known for a couple of weeks but "didn't know how to tell me"...bla bla bla

The best part was that we were trapped in the woods until my friend's dad was to arrive to pick us up in a couple of days. The last couple of days of the trip were a little uncomfortable, to say the least.

ilya
11-16-2005, 06:10 PM
I was dating this girl for a little while and I wrote her a poem. It was a really good poem, but it had this part about how smooth and soft and plump her ass was. This creeped her out I guess, so she dumped me. Too bad, she still has a nice ass.

11-16-2005, 06:15 PM
Damn.

I remember this one...I was at a summer camp a while back, and one of the teachers went in to check his e-mail. Apparently, his wife sent him an e-mail, telling him she was divorcing him and how she was running off with some guy. How messed up / cowardly is that?

ScottieK

Klepton
11-16-2005, 06:22 PM
i didn't give her rent money.

diebitter
11-16-2005, 06:33 PM
Our star signs were incompatible.

Or something like that, I wasn't really listening...

Lady Dont Tekno
11-16-2005, 06:40 PM
How bout a good reason?

In like 11th grade my friend was trying to find a creative way to dump his girlfriend or get dumped (yeah he's a real sweetheart). So anyway he tells her to wear something nice and that he's going to take her out to dinner somewhere special. She get's really excited and he picks her up in tux and blindfolds her and drives her around in circles for awhile. He then takes her to the local McDonalds and walks her in w/ a bag full of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

She cried and broke up w/ him on the spot.

Oh high school...

chuddo
11-16-2005, 06:41 PM
i was too good looking.

Yobz
11-16-2005, 06:41 PM
She doesn't enjoy skeet...

11-16-2005, 06:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
When I was 17, my friend and I went camping with our girlfriends. We seemed to be all having a good time and nothing seemed out of the ordinary. However, on day 2 of the 5 day camping trip, my girlfriend asks to speak to me alone...and then proceeds to dump me because "things aren't working out". I asked her when she had decided this and she said that she'd known for a couple of weeks but "didn't know how to tell me"...bla bla bla

The best part was that we were trapped in the woods until my friend's dad was to arrive to pick us up in a couple of days. The last couple of days of the trip were a little uncomfortable, to say the least.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a perfect opportunity in the middle of the night to make fake bigfoot feet, leave a bunch of fake tracks, leave your tent in shambles, steal all of the food, cut up your clothes and stain them with red fruit puch, disappear until noon the next day, and then come stumbling back to camp. The guilt brings them back everytime!

PokerFink
11-16-2005, 06:53 PM
A girl dumped me without much of a reason. About six months later she told me it was because she was falling in love with me and coulden't deal with it. Here is a piece of the conversation (grammar mistakes and all):

Her: "i shouldn't have started anything if i knew i couldn't emotionally commit to it"

Me: "but if you couldent emotionally commit how can you say you were in love....thats emotional commitment. you just contradicted yourself."

Her: "true, i couldn't stand to be loved back, to much to deal with"

11-16-2005, 07:15 PM
I accidentally [censored] her twin sister.

cdxx
11-16-2005, 07:16 PM
i got dumped over IM because she was getting married that day or something like that. i was on the east coast at the time, she was in missouri. we hadn't seen each other in several months.

Blarg
11-16-2005, 07:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Speaking of dates and girls and all that, here’s one I’d like to see OOTers respond to:

Worst / dumbest reason you got dumped. Here’s mine.

Went out with a girl for about three months. One day, I surprised her by making a picnic basket with sandwiches and homemade chocolate chip cookies. We went on our picnic, and then we went to a play and had ice cream afterward. I thought it went well. I was wrong.

About three days after that, she sat me down for the news. I asked her why.

“Remember that picnic you took me on? Well, you made those sandwiches with mustard. I don’t like mustard, I like mayonnaise. So, I just don’t see this thing working out.”

I had no choice but to agree.

Yours?

ScottieK

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, good story. That wasn't the reason she dumped you, but it's definitely funny.

Blarg
11-16-2005, 07:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was dating this girl for a little while and I wrote her a poem. It was a really good poem, but it had this part about how smooth and soft and plump her ass was. This creeped her out I guess, so she dumped me. Too bad, she still has a nice ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

This thread is gold and I've only read the first few posts.

"Honey, I wrote you an ass poem ..."

Blarg
11-16-2005, 07:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i didn't give her rent money.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's ugly.

I'm going to try a new OOT aphorism and see if it catches on:

YWROH

You're Well Rid of Her

Not obscene or funny, but I can see applying it to a few thousand posts.

11-16-2005, 08:10 PM
I sh!t you not, but this girl I was dating a few years back had this roommate that one of those crazy girls that as soon as you show her any attention she is immediately in love with you and acts like you are going to get married any day now. But she was talking to this one guy and he dumped her and he is excuse was, and this is her exact quote, "He said god was not happy about it us. He told me he couldn't explain it, but he felt that god didn't want us to date any more." I had to leave the room so I wouldn't laugh directly to her face.

cdxx
11-16-2005, 08:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I sh!t you not, but this girl I was dating a few years back had this roommate that one of those crazy girls that as soon as you show her any attention she is immediately in love with you and acts like you are going to get married any day now. But she was talking to this one guy and he dumped her and he is excuse was, and this is her exact quote, "He said god was not happy about it us. He told me he couldn't explain it, but he felt that god didn't want us to date any more." I had to leave the room so I wouldn't laugh directly to her face.

[/ QUOTE ]

HA! i wondered what happened to what-s-her-face after i left her.

PokerFink
11-16-2005, 08:19 PM
By the way, I think TuckerMax wins this one.

Tucker Tries Buttsex, Hilarty Does Not Ensue (http://www.tuckermax.com/archives/entries/tucker_tries_buttsex_hilarity_does_not_ensue.phtml #278)

11-16-2005, 08:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

LOL, good story. That wasn't the reason she dumped you, but it's definitely funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you're telling me I wrote "bitch" in French's all over her car for no reason?

/images/graemlins/wink.gif

ScottieK

tom441lbk
11-16-2005, 08:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Tucker Tries Buttsex, Hilarty Does Not Ensue (http://www.tuckermax.com/archives/entries/tucker_tries_buttsex_hilarity_does_not_ensue.phtml #278)

[/ QUOTE ]

if you haven't, read this immediately

Exitonly
11-16-2005, 08:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I love that site.

I've killed tons of time there.

11-16-2005, 08:29 PM
That is the funniest thing I have ever read. Immediately forwarding to everyone I know...and a great reason to get dumped!

ScottieK

B Dids
11-16-2005, 08:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I love that site.

[/ QUOTE ]

I make negative value judgements about people that find Tucker Max amusing and they're almost always right.

Exitonly
11-16-2005, 08:35 PM
/images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif

but it's funny!

Oh well.

willie
11-16-2005, 08:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, that ish is top notch

wow....

MINETZ
11-16-2005, 08:37 PM
our relationship was too good, she didnt want to be died down to someone she liked so much.

cdxx
11-16-2005, 08:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I make negative value judgements about people that find Tucker Max amusing and they're almost always right.

[/ QUOTE ]

amusing is not the right word. getting 69 cents in change from a cute cashier girl who is smiling at you is amusing. this story is positively hillarious. (btw, i can't believe noone called bullsh*t yet, which was my immediate thought after i stopped laughing).

11-16-2005, 08:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I love that site.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I enjoy practically all his stuff. Strike me down with your moral superiority.

imported_anacardo
11-16-2005, 08:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I love that site.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did I say "on fire?" Dids has gone nuclear.

Like - a lot of Tucker Max's stories are funny. That aside, if I met this guy at a party or in public, I'd bust a chair across his teeth inside fifteen minutes. Tucker Max is the classic no-accountability, runs-his-mouth, fake-toughguy douchebag. His mug shot should appear next to the dictionary entry.

private joker
11-16-2005, 08:43 PM
I dated a black girl in college who dumped me not for being white, but for being Jewish. "I've decided I can't be with someone who hasn't accepted Jesus in their life."

11-16-2005, 08:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I dated a black girl in college who dumped me not for being white, but for being Jewish. "I've decided I can't be with someone who hasn't accept Jesus in their life."

[/ QUOTE ]

How did she know you were jewish? Did she see your penis?

Scotch78
11-16-2005, 08:47 PM
For anybody that's seen Prime, I've gotten the "Do you believe in god/jesus?" line several times, though never after sex like that. And yes, they all said goodbye as soon as I gave my answer.

Scott

private joker
11-16-2005, 08:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

How did she know you were jewish?

[/ QUOTE ]

I told her.

[ QUOTE ]
Did she see your penis?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

B Dids
11-16-2005, 08:53 PM
Does this joke work anymore?

To the jews really have a monoploy on circumcision in the United States in 2005?

Can we get a ruling?

peterchi
11-16-2005, 09:30 PM
I know it's not that uncommon, but still frustrating: "I only want what I can't have."

This coming from a girl who had an on-and-off crush on me for 8 years while I barely noticed her existence, and then when I finally liked her back and we started dating, she lost interest.

11-16-2005, 10:08 PM
I got dumped for watching the OC once. I was late meeting this girl, and when I told her it was because I lost track of time watching TV she didn't really care, but when I told her it was the OC I was watching, she kicked me to the curb.

A friend of mine got dumped because her boyfriend overheard her tell another girl she thought guys making out was hot. The guy told her he couldn't go out with someone who fantasized about him kissing another guy.

tonypaladino
11-16-2005, 10:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Does this joke work anymore?

To the jews really have a monoploy on circumcision in the United States in 2005?

Can we get a ruling?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, It doesn't work in the US. It's stupid. 90% of Americans are sliced up, we had a poll a while ago.

tonypaladino
11-16-2005, 10:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"Tucker “Everyone’s doing anal. It’s the new black.”"

HAHA

ilya
11-16-2005, 10:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I dated a black girl in college who dumped me not for being white, but for being Jewish. "I've decided I can't be with someone who hasn't accepted Jesus in their life."

[/ QUOTE ]

It's really depressing how badly some parents [censored] up their kids. Maybe Philip Larkin was right.

Blarg
11-16-2005, 10:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
our relationship was too good, she didnt want to be died down to someone she liked so much.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, I love it.

Blarg
11-16-2005, 10:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I dated a black girl in college who dumped me not for being white, but for being Jewish. "I've decided I can't be with someone who hasn't accept Jesus in their life."

[/ QUOTE ]

How did she know you were jewish? Did she see your penis?

[/ QUOTE ]

It was the Christ-killing that gave it away.

Just kidding!

Blarg
11-16-2005, 10:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I know it's not that uncommon, but still frustrating: "I only want what I can't have."

This coming from a girl who had an on-and-off crush on me for 8 years while I barely noticed her existence, and then when I finally liked her back and we started dating, she lost interest.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL another classic. It's true that the catching often doesn't live up to the chase, though.

Blarg
11-16-2005, 10:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's really depressing how badly some parents [censored] up their kids. Maybe Philip Larkin was right.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man passes misery on to man
It deepens like a continental shelf
Get out early while you can
And don't have any kids yourself.

Blarg
11-16-2005, 11:05 PM
Definitely funny, true or not.

ilya
11-16-2005, 11:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Man passes misery on to man
It deepens like a continental shelf
Get out early while you can
And don't have any kids yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to nitpick but if I remember correctly it's

"man hands on misery to man,
it deepens like a coastal shelf..."

still, nh.

Blarg
11-16-2005, 11:15 PM
Thanks for the catch. I'd prefer to have it properly memorized, especially since I like it so much, so I'll go do a look-up.

tonypaladino
11-16-2005, 11:36 PM
I got dumped over the phone by my gf for no clear reason.

My most recent ex still insists she has no idea why I dumped her. Whenver I hear that it makes me a little more happy that I did it.

JihadOnTheRiver
11-16-2005, 11:40 PM
Can anybody sum this dude up? That was a freaking hilarious story, true or not. What's his deal?

banditbdl
11-16-2005, 11:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
A girl dumped me without much of a reason. About six months later she told me it was because she was falling in love with me and coulden't deal with it. Here is a piece of the conversation (grammar mistakes and all):

Her: "i shouldn't have started anything if i knew i couldn't emotionally commit to it"

Me: "but if you couldent emotionally commit how can you say you were in love....thats emotional commitment. you just contradicted yourself."

Her: "true, i couldn't stand to be loved back, to much to deal with"

[/ QUOTE ]

Freaking gold.

Oski
11-16-2005, 11:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
One day, I surprised her by making a picnic basket with sandwiches and homemade chocolate chip cookies. We went on our picnic, and then we went to a play and had ice cream afterward.

ScottieK

[/ QUOTE ]

You are lucky a giant beer can didn't fall out of the sky on top of you.

PokerFink
11-17-2005, 12:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Can anybody sum this dude up? That was a freaking hilarious story, true or not. What's his deal?

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently all of his stuff is true. Probably exagerated, but true. MTV did a documentary on him. There is a whole ring of blogs, including his and the blogs of girls he has [censored]. Read the "tatoo" story.

Exitonly
11-17-2005, 12:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He's a rich, pretty intelligent guy, that writes awesome stories, supposedly from his own experiences. Wether they're completely true or not, theyre fantastic. If you have time to kill, read through all the old ones. They're GREAT.

I'll be buying his book in January.

The Truth
11-17-2005, 01:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I stabbed a girl once.

[/ QUOTE ]

same here.

blake

Vish
11-17-2005, 01:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i was too good looking.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm guessing the reason no one has made this reply yet is that it's too obvious, but I'm going to make it anyway:

You mean it wasn't for posting lies about and pictures of her on a poker forum?

UCF THAYER
11-17-2005, 03:46 AM
"Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention."

11-17-2005, 11:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]

You are lucky a giant beer can didn't fall out of the sky on top of you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm lucky that I don't drink crappy light beer that comes in a can. But you're still probably right.

ScottieK

11-17-2005, 11:58 AM
Guys, they were all cheating on you.

I had a friend that got dumped becuase of his shoes though. They were normal steve madden type looking, but shes hated them, and dumped him. She was probably cheating on him too though.

11-17-2005, 12:11 PM
Several:

"You're not mysterious anymore" (??)
"You're not Christian"
"I like you better as a friend"
"Your penis is too big"

coffeecrazy1
11-17-2005, 12:15 PM
Girl dumped me because I wasn't sure I wanted kids.

I was 22. She was 21. We weren't married. We hadn't had sex. We weren't out of college. We were unemployed. I've never been around kids, so I'm not one of those "I love kids" types. So she dumped me.

imported_The Vibesman
11-17-2005, 12:21 PM
Not really a dumping story, but I had a girlfriend flat-out disappear once. I was just out of high school, she was in college, we worked at the same store. Went out for a month or so, had sex, I thought everything was fine. Then, she stopped returning my calls. She lived w/ her aunt and uncle, and they kept telling me pleasantly that she wasn't home and would call me back. At the same time she stopped showing up at work without telling the bosses she was quitting or anything. At the same time, the girls from her school started asking me about her, saying she wasn't showing up for class anymore either. They were getting the same runaround from the aunt and uncle as I was.

Now this girl had told me that she had spent some time in a mental health center when she was a younger teen. After a month or so I assumed that she went back in and that she didn't want anyone to know. I never did hear from her again.

Yeti
11-17-2005, 12:23 PM
At least you can now honestly brag you drive women crazy.

swede123
11-17-2005, 12:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Not really a dumping story, but I had a girlfriend flat-out disappear once. I was just out of high school, she was in college, we worked at the same store. Went out for a month or so, had sex, I thought everything was fine. Then, she stopped returning my calls. She lived w/ her aunt and uncle, and they kept telling me pleasantly that she wasn't home and would call me back. At the same time she stopped showing up at work without telling the bosses she was quitting or anything. At the same time, the girls from her school started asking me about her, saying she wasn't showing up for class anymore either. They were getting the same runaround from the aunt and uncle as I was.

Now this girl had told me that she had spent some time in a mental health center when she was a younger teen. After a month or so I assumed that she went back in and that she didn't want anyone to know. I never did hear from her again.

[/ QUOTE ]

and there was a new hole in the desert somewhere...

Seriously though, that's creepy. This would be much worse than the worst kind of breaking-up gimmick, just not knowing sucks.

Swede

imported_The Vibesman
11-17-2005, 01:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]

and there was a new hole in the desert somewhere...

Seriously though, that's creepy. This would be much worse than the worst kind of breaking-up gimmick, just not knowing sucks.

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it was weird, to say the least. The thing was, I figured if her aunt and uncle didn't know where she was I'd have heard about it on one of the numerous occasions that I called her. Her friends as well, I worked with a few of them as well, and we had always been friendly as well. They kept getting the same thing from aunt and uncle as me. So at least she hadn't, like, disappeared from everyone.

Yeah, it was weird, though.

wacki
11-17-2005, 01:33 PM
1) I was too nice.

2) I never bought her any weed. I don't smoke and she could only have sex when she's high on weed. She also loved to smoke weed. I'm really glad that one didn't last. Although I wish it didn't last as long as it did. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

pokerdirty
11-17-2005, 01:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"You're not Christian"

[/ QUOTE ]

oh man i'd kill a bitch.

WDC
11-17-2005, 02:03 PM
A girl I dated for about 9 months while we were collegae goes and joins the Army during Christmas break and never contacts me again.

Alobar
11-17-2005, 03:25 PM
The worst is I got dumped once because "im embarrased to be seen with you, you are too ugly" That was kinda brutal, heh.

The funniest is after playing a drinking game of "I never" one time, I got dumped because the girl I was dating was appalled when she found out that I had had sex in public. Turns out she was a huge virgin (and 23)

The dumbest one tho is I was dating this girl who stored all her [censored] in my garage for the summer while she was back home, and then called me to have me go through all her things looking for some document she needed, in doing so I found stuff that told me she had cheated on me. I confronted her and then she broke up with me because I broke her trust by going through her things, lol.

I broke up with a girl once because she had thumbs that looked like big toes, so I guess Im no better than any of the dumb sluts that dumped me. Tho I at least gave some lame reason and let her down easy

diebitter
11-17-2005, 03:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I broke up with a girl once because she had thumbs that looked like big toes...

[/ QUOTE ]

I heard 'duelling banjoes' from Deliverance when I read this line /images/graemlins/grin.gif

11-17-2005, 04:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The worst is I got dumped once because "im embarrased to be seen with you, you are too ugly" That was kinda brutal, heh.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ouch. So why did she go out with you in the first place?

[ QUOTE ]
The funniest is after playing a drinking game of "I never" one time, I got dumped because the girl I was dating was appalled when she found out that I had had sex in public. Turns out she was a huge virgin (and 23)

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably for the best. 23 and no one shined her silver? Wow.

[ QUOTE ]
The dumbest one tho is I was dating this girl who stored all her [censored] in my garage for the summer while she was back home, and then called me to have me go through all her things looking for some document she needed, in doing so I found stuff that told me she had cheated on me. I confronted her and then she broke up with me because I broke her trust by going through her things, lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL this one's a great example of girl logic. One ex I had was notorious for this, like:
"We should stop going out for dinner and drinks so we can stay home with my dog and save some money." After a week of this "Why don't you ever take me out any more? You must be embarrassed to be seen with me." ?? But after a while, this became true.

[ QUOTE ]

I broke up with a girl once because she had thumbs that looked like big toes, so I guess Im no better than any of the dumb sluts that dumped me. Tho I at least gave some lame reason and let her down easy

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, you can't be seen with a girl like that...like Man Hands from Seinfeld.

PS sorry about your garage opener. That story cracked me up.

ScottieK

11-17-2005, 04:24 PM
I don't do ATM. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

imported_The Vibesman
11-17-2005, 04:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Serves you right, then.

diebitter
11-17-2005, 05:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Serves you right, then.

[/ QUOTE ]

What's ATM?

imported_CaseClosed326
11-17-2005, 05:08 PM
One time in highschool my girlfriend went to a bible weekend thing and came back and dumped me because she wanted to get more in touch with god. I laughed at her and said she was stupid.

imported_The Vibesman
11-17-2005, 05:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Serves you right, then.

[/ QUOTE ]

What's ATM?

[/ QUOTE ]

stands for a$$ to mouth- slang for a woman taking a male member from her rectum directly into her mouth.

You're welcome.

diebitter
11-17-2005, 05:11 PM
Hahahahahahahaha! ATM!

Lord, OOT makes me feel so normal.

Alobar
11-17-2005, 05:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
. I laughed at her and said she was stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, you're going to hell!!

11-17-2005, 06:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

What's ATM?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's when you take a credit card and swipe it through their butt crack, like in that rap video. *BEEP*

Nah, Vibesman got it right.

Scottiek

onthebutton
11-17-2005, 07:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I got dumped for watching the OC once. I was late meeting this girl, and when I told her it was because I lost track of time watching TV she didn't really care, but when I told her it was the OC I was watching, she kicked me to the curb.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, this is one of the best reasons I've ever heard of for dumping someone.

MyTurn2Raise
11-17-2005, 07:43 PM
she blamed me for the distance/lack of intimacy in our relationship when I went to prison...go figure

cdxx
11-17-2005, 09:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
A girl I dated for about 9 months while we were collegae goes and joins the Army during Christmas break and never contacts me again.

[/ QUOTE ]

it was Lynndie England, wasn't it?

Rushmore
11-17-2005, 10:03 PM
It is a tie:

One said that she was disappointed that I had chosen to remain on methadone, rather than join her in relapse.

Another said that she could not bear to watch Monty Python, because it was "just so, you know...stupid."

<sigh>

whiskeytown
11-17-2005, 11:34 PM
it wasn't getting dumped...

BUT I was dating a girl who suddenly stopped calling - then her number was disconnected. When I ran into her a yr. later, she had been deployed to Turkey prior to our Afghanistan operations to do some Chemical Warfare stuff.

(She was National Guard Reserve - When I met her she told me that was her speciality.) -

When she was there she hooked up with some Army [censored].

So that was the worst reason - or at least the farthest out there - and no, it wasn't a line, she REALLY got shipped out to Turkey for a few mos....LOL

God, she was a hottie - with a sexy voice -

---------------

I also dated another chick not nearly as hot or as fun to be around....she ended up moving to CA 6 weeks after our first date - she applied for the job before we even met.

RB

Alobar
11-18-2005, 01:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Another said that she could not bear to watch Monty Python, because it was "just so, you know...stupid."

[/ QUOTE ]

you should have dumped HER for that, not the other way around, heh

diebitter
11-18-2005, 02:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

AND slapped her round the head with a large fish at the same time

Rushmore
11-18-2005, 08:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
she blamed me for the distance/lack of intimacy in our relationship when I went to prison...go figure

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent. What a bitch.

So to speak.

imported_The Vibesman
11-18-2005, 09:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

AND slapped her round the head with a large fish at the same time

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome.

Jack of Arcades
11-18-2005, 09:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]

2) I never bought her any weed. I don't smoke and she could only have sex when she's high on weed.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://torp.priv.no/woody/images/annie-balcony.jpg

Jack of Arcades
11-18-2005, 09:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So true, that wasn't funny in the slightest.

Chairman Wood
11-18-2005, 09:49 AM
I wasn't Jewish and she was getting too serious and attached to a person she could never marry.

11-18-2005, 11:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I wasn't Jewish and she was getting too serious and attached to a person she could never marry.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've seen this happen between people of all different religions...even if the person involved isn't that religious, their family is. Naturally, the person is worried they'll be ostracized, ridiculed, etc. Sometimes this happens with people of different races, but mostly religion in my experience. And I think it's just sad.

ScottieK

PokerFink
11-18-2005, 12:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've seen this happen between people of all different religions...even if the person involved isn't that religious, their family is. Naturally, the person is worried they'll be ostracized, ridiculed, etc. Sometimes this happens with people of different races, but mostly religion in my experience. And I think it's just sad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too. I'm not religious, and one of the reasons is that I feel it's retarded that two people who love each other can't get married because of the families they were born into.

arod15
11-18-2005, 12:46 PM
I was called prude... The truth was the girl was so ugly I couldnt bare to look at here. Hey man Players mess up sometimes ......

diebitter
11-18-2005, 12:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was called prude... The truth was the girl was so ugly I couldnt bare to look at here. Hey man Players mess up sometimes ......

[/ QUOTE ]

Doggy is your friend.

Isura
11-18-2005, 12:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i got dumped over IM because she was getting married that day or something like that. i was on the east coast at the time, she was in missouri. we hadn't seen each other in several months.

[/ QUOTE ]

The thread title isn't "best reason I was dumped".

utmt40
11-18-2005, 01:25 PM
I once broke up with this girl after banging because her _______ was loose. At least thats what I told her. She actually just sucked in bed though.

TheMainEvent
11-18-2005, 01:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I once broke up with this girl after banging because her _______ was loose. At least thats what I told her. She actually just sucked in bed though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good thing you let her down easy. The truth would just be too painful.

utmt40
11-18-2005, 01:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good thing you let her down easy. The truth would just be too painful.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I tried. /images/graemlins/grin.gif