PDA

View Full Version : "The Denial Twist" new White Stripes video.

KneeCo
11-16-2005, 04:14 PM
A good song, in a video directed by Michel Gondry (director of many mind-bending videos and movies including 'Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind') and featuring Conan O'Brien, the new White Stripes video is one of the best I've seen in a long time.

check it out (http://stream.qtv.apple.com/qtv/v2music/whitestripes/denialtwist_ref.mov) (Quicktime). Not the best quality, you should really see a better version to appreciate the perspective tricks and such, but I couldn't find anything else.

miajag81
11-16-2005, 04:15 PM
I'll say even before watching the video that this song kicks ass.

miajag81
11-16-2005, 04:20 PM
I'll say after watching the video that the video kicks ass too.

jnalpak
11-16-2005, 04:25 PM
I'll say after watching the video that the video and song kicks ass too.

WackityWhiz
11-16-2005, 04:29 PM
I'll say before I listen to the song that this video kicks ass

RiverFenix
11-16-2005, 04:46 PM
2nd favorite song on the album after blue orchid, awesome video

MikeNaked
11-16-2005, 04:47 PM
I'll say before I hear the song or view the video that loud, screamy rock and roll kicks ass.

Ulysses
11-16-2005, 04:53 PM
I'll say after watching this video that it was pretty sweet, and the song of course is awesome as well.

BradleyT
11-16-2005, 04:54 PM
http://music.yahoo.com/ar-292583---The-White-Stripes

at bottom you can watch video. Might have to sign in to yahoo first.

11-16-2005, 05:44 PM
The cd its on is their worst yet by far, but it has a couple gems on it (this being one of them)

Georgia Avenue
11-16-2005, 05:50 PM
I'll say before learning to read English that this post is sweet.

I saw Jack White play the guitar using a daddylonglegs as a pick.

Jack of Arcades
11-16-2005, 06:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The cd its on is their worst yet by far, but it has a couple gems on it (this being one of them)

[/ QUOTE ]

If you pretend Elephant didn't exist, then yeah.

istewart
11-16-2005, 06:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If it's their worst, it's not by far, and that's only because the others have all been awesome.

That said this song rocks so I look forward to watching this.

11-16-2005, 08:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Elephant is spectacular

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If it's their worst, it's not by far, and that's only because the others have all been awesome.

That said this song rocks so I look forward to watching this.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is by far because the other ones are soooo good and this one is soooo bleh

scrub
11-16-2005, 09:06 PM
You can read about the making of the video in my friend's column for the Village Voice here. (http://www.villagevoice.com/blogs/statusainthood/archives/2005/10/acting_in_a_whi.php)

He's a freakishly tall music columnist, and somehow got cast to play the giant conan thing after meeting the director at a panel discussion.

scrub

zephed
11-16-2005, 11:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
DIE!