PDA

View Full Version : 3 hands 2/4

ahnuld
11-16-2005, 03:37 PM
Wasnt sure what to do in these hands.

Trickiest was when I held JT in the bb. 2 limpers. I check. Flop comes QTT with a flush draw. I checked (bad move, i kno) and called the first lipers 8$ bet. Turn is an offsuit 8. I check, villan bets 26 into 24 pot, I jack it up to 80 and he moves alli for another 220. no real reads except hes not a regualr player and probably isnt very good.

2nd hand. Villan has raised 77, 33 and alot of other hands to 12 preflop. When he flopped a set of sevens, he min riased flop, then big time overbet the turn allin on a drawless board. Anyways, one limper, he makes it 12. Im in BB with QQ and reraise to 44. Villan thinks for 2 seconds then goes allin for 500 more. Anybody call this? I folded which im pretty sure is the correct play, just wanna check.

Last hand was against 3 limpers. Im in bb with AQ. Flop comes AQJ flush draw. I lead pot. Folded to button who min riases. I call. Turn is a blank, I check, he bets like 120 into 82 pot. Call, fold, allin, something in between? Thanks for the help, I felt a little lost in these hands.

ahnuld
11-16-2005, 06:45 PM
Bump, sry if its boring but I could really use some quick guidance.

LondonBroil
11-16-2005, 06:52 PM
1st hand, fold.
2nd hand, fold.
3rd hand, no clue, player dependant, it depends, blah blah blah.

Also, move this to small-stakes.

Heimdal
11-16-2005, 07:00 PM
1. I play it different. Lead flop and/or turn. As it is now fold.

2. Easy fold.

3. Stack sizes? I go broke here with 100BB. Some 400NL players will miniraise with a draw on flop so I often lead the turn.