PDA

View Full Version : PP: Aussie Million Steps Questions

PocketJokers72
11-16-2005, 03:27 PM
Party Poker Aussie Million Steps

1) Has anyone seen any Aussie Step 4,5,or 6 go off? If so, what weekday/time of day did they go?

2) What happens if I have freerolls left over after the promotion is over? I hear conflicting information about this, but this is what PP's wonderful support emailed me.

"A Free Roll is a complimentary entry to a tournament, which would normally demand a cash buy-in amount and entry fee.Please note that free rolls can not be cashed." (sic)

This seems more like a computer-generated response rather than coming from an actual human.

citanul
11-16-2005, 03:37 PM
1) yes, but not recently. try weekend nights (friday - sunday 7pm - midnight)

2) you get refunded the cash value after they stop running the freerolls.

c

PocketJokers72
11-16-2005, 03:57 PM
/images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Second email from PP Uber-awesome support (/end sarcasm). This one apparently from a human being.

"
I would like to inform you that very few players will reach the final steps in the Aussie steps tournament. I request you to please check the lobby from time to time and if you see players registered, I request you to register as well.

If you have a freeroll, I request you to use the freeroll before the promotion ends. The freeroll money cannot be refunded when the promotion ends."

/images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif

I'm glad they told me to check the lobby, and then if I see players registering, then I should register too. I never would have figured that part out.

Is the conflicting info on the post-promotion payback a function of them just not knowing? I am more inclined to believe Citanul than "PP support guy". Besides, if they did NOT refund the outstanding freerolls, it would be an even bigger moneymaker for PP. Ummm...maybe I answered my own question right there. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

KingMedicine
11-16-2005, 04:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Second email from PP Uber-awesome support (/end sarcasm). This one apparently from a human being.

"
I would like to inform you that very few players will reach the final steps in the Aussie steps tournament. I request you to please check the lobby from time to time and if you see players registered, I request you to register as well.

If you have a freeroll, I request you to use the freeroll before the promotion ends. The freeroll money cannot be refunded when the promotion ends."

I'm glad they told me to check the lobby, and then if I see players registering, then I should register too. I never would have figured that part out.

Is the conflicting info on the post-promotion payback a function of them just not knowing? I am more inclined to believe Citanul than "PP support guy". Besides, if they did NOT refund the outstanding freerolls, it would be an even bigger moneymaker for PP. Ummm...maybe I answered my own question right there. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

they definitely DID refund cash for the unused WSOP steps. so either they are (1) misinformed as to what will happen, (2) lying to you so youll play it and not try to get cash for it, but will actually give you cash for it if you dont play it or (3) their policy changed (and youll get nothing) and we will be seeing 6000 posts about this subject after the real aussie (and the ppm cruise) begins.

with party you never know what's going to happen with your money.

the party's always at party!