PDA

View Full Version : AK UI against a couple of LAG's

Walker
11-16-2005, 02:58 PM
HAnd #1
UTG is very loose, fairly aggressive pf, and incredibly aggressive post flop. He's betting this flop, turn with any two after raising pf.

4/8

UTG raises (TT+, AJo+, AJs+, KQ), I 3 bet UTG+1 A /images/graemlins/diamond.gifK /images/graemlins/heart.gif . Two fish who play the majority of their hands (and call liberally post flop) call 8 bucks, realise they are short 4, grumble, and call. Blinds fold.

(13SB)Flop: 9 /images/graemlins/heart.gif 8 /images/graemlins/club.gif 6 /images/graemlins/heart.gif

UTG bets, Hero???

Raise now? Call and raise a safe turn?
-----------------------------------------
Hand #2

MP is Villan from hand #1

CO is a chick who plays every hand and steals pots post flop like crazy. She pretty much auto bets if checked to on the turn or river, does a ton of semibluffing, and autobluffs the river if she doesn't get raised somewhere. She doesn't show down second best hands unless she is the aggressor. Also, she makes very liberal calls on flop and turn (likely thinking she'll likely be able to steal the pot later in the hand.

I raise A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif K /images/graemlins/diamond.gif UTG. MP, CO CC. Blinds fold.

(7SB)Flop: T /images/graemlins/spade.gif 7 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 3 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

I bet, both call.

(4BB)Turn: 2 /images/graemlins/club.gif

I bet, both call.

What's the plan for the river?
------------------------
Hand #3

CO is chick from last hand

4 or 5 limpers and I complete in SB 9 /images/graemlins/heart.gif7 /images/graemlins/heart.gif

(6SB)Flop: J /images/graemlins/spade.gif 7 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 3 /images/graemlins/heart.gif
Checked around

(3BB)Turn: 8 /images/graemlins/heart.gif

I check (intending to raise CO's bet), checked to CO who bets, button calls, I call???, two fish call

(8BB)River: 3 /images/graemlins/club.gif

checked to CO who bets, button folds, Hero???

Walker
11-17-2005, 01:41 PM
20 hours and no replys....[censored] you all